Hiiraan state?

Should hiiraan become a state

• Total voters
Kulaaha my sub sub tribe lives in Dinowda. What a liar. Bro I didn't know your family lived with Sacad wow. Then he says reer Dinowda and reer Tawfiiq are punites kkk. Earlier he said Afbarwaaqo is Puntland. He then changes his mind and says Afbarwaaqo is on the east. Ceebta

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Galmudug-State

Ceel dhanaane is Puntland. Here's Puntland officials visiting the town.

Dinowda Is Puntland:
Here's videos and articles proving just that:

Puntland apprehending foreigner jogging and doing suspicious activities in shores of Dinowda

Puntland with the help of local MJ elders rescuing 14 hostages from MJ pirates in Dinowda,

Puntland sending reinforcements to local PL admin to battle Al Shabab elements in the region.

Where's Lex Luther?

10.Galmudug_map%2027%20Feb%202008.png

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Kulaaha my sub sub tribe lives in Dinowda. What a liar. Bro I didn't know your family lived with Sacad wow. Then he says reer Dinowda and reer Tawfiiq are punites kkk. Earlier he said Afbarwaaqo is Puntland. He then changes his mind and says Afbarwaaqo is on the east. Ceebta
You're having tough time with cardinal directions.

Afbarwaaqo and Towfiq are literally East of Galkaio. Seems like you're having meltdown with that notion. :heh:

You're a mess wallaahi
IMG_20201012_003910.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This is Dinowda. Anyone can read the comments from the link

95527223_617464898844115_6989428828875522048_n.jpg

95672450_617464925510779_8374834705601658880_n.jpg

95478745_617465095510762_5772171011982098432_n.jpg

95606489_617465052177433_3490277105483120640_n.jpg

95510509_617465125510759_5568716074708369408_n.jpg

96426955_617465168844088_3091062287616704512_n.jpg
Show me videos of GalNus officials visiting Dinowda or Ceel dhanaane. I have done just that. I literally posted videos of PL officials visiting the towns.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I have show you pictures of Dinowda and the village. It is embrassing that you are claiming Dinowda
Dude, pictures are online. Posting pictures doesn't prove ownership or governorship.

My GOV officials visited those towns.

Still can't believe that this dude was claiming sacad Saciid land. He even said that his own sub sub clan lived there. The guy even created his own fantasy line on the map. I said brother fear Allah because this is embarrassing. He insisted.

Dear Somali brothers and sisters this is what I have to deal with. He swore that he has been to the place. I said bro fear Allah and stop the lies. He kept saying that his own family lives there.

I knew this guy had no idea the minute he insisted that Dinowda is setteled by his family. I encouraged the fool, to lie and lie. OMG ceebta kkkk

Dr Osman logged off the moment I showed him how large Galmudug is. Kariim could not believe the size of Galmudug and just started going nuts and clamming sacad Saciid villages.

I bet now he will say Dinowda is east and not North. kk Thank you for making my day. I really enjoyed this.

Call for Backup.. call for help :pachah1:

First of all I would never call for back up against the likes of you. I only called for my brother Lex because I could not believe what a liar you are. You made it out like you mum lives in Dinowda kk and as if you were born Dinowda. Bro fear Allah, lying is shameful. Why do you claim other peoples lands. I piety you.

Wow, another brilliant quote. But my question is, How can we call ourselves a "country" without aggregate of fundamental principles that determine how the country is to be governed?!! Your fantasies of inventing new States out of thin air contradicts the constitution.

Bro, do you know how Puntland has 2.5 Gobals? This is because you made it before the constitution. Sheikh Sharif split Hiiraan into 2 on 23rd July 2012 8 days before the constitution. This gives us a chance to make our own Hiiraan State because it was made before the constitution.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Bari, Nugaal half Mudug and half Sanaag that's well above the mandatory 2 gobols you fucking idiot
Half Sanaag? Nigga 2 out of the 3 districts are firmily in Somaliland hands. All you currently kinda have a grasp of is the District of Badhan. And even they are seeing through your BS

Half Sanaag kulaha you Zanzibaris make me laugh :mjlol: :russ:

Is this a qabiil issue causing the fight in Hirshabelle?

$40,000 a day in taxes come into Jowhar (capital of Hirshabelle) $35,000 comes from Beledweyne. It’s not fair and people had enough yet they are trying to go after the guaranteed seat that was promised for Xawaadle by using Farmaajos “Wadani” pose and “Anti Qabyaalad” pose to make it some sort of achievement that he couldn’t achieve 1m1v in Somalia but only in Hirshabelle where anyone can be president. Until the country is eradicated of 4.5 the seat was for Xawaadle but apparently it’s open competition while the capital is still in Jowhar. Adios Amigos waa lagu kala tagay Hirshabelle, We following the orders of the Ugaas @Ronaldinho Hirshabelle 2016-2020. AUN

Trending