Hiiraan state?

Should hiiraan become a state

• Total voters

GemState

36/21
VIP
@Galmudug-State

Ceel dhanaane is Puntland. Here's Puntland officials visiting the town.

Dinowda Is Puntland:
Here's videos and articles proving just that:

Puntland apprehending foreigner jogging and doing suspicious activities in shores of Dinowda

Puntland with the help of local MJ elders rescuing 14 hostages from MJ pirates in Dinowda,

Puntland sending reinforcements to local PL admin to battle Al Shabab elements in the region.
Dhinowda is in Galmudug, a video here of them in 2020 laying stones to build the town, it's a Sheekhaal town.

That vlog you linked only helps my point, the uploader of the video liked it :mjlol:
1602457424874.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Half Sanaag? Nigga 2 out of the 3 districts are firmily in Somaliland hands. All you currently kinda have a grasp of is the District of Badhan. And even they are seeing through your BS

Half Sanaag kulaha you Zanzibaris make me laugh :mjlol: :russ:
We control part of ceerigabo district which makes Sanaag half of our controlled land you dumb habashi mutt

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
$40,000 a day in taxes come into Jowhar (capital of Hirshabelle) $35,000 comes from Beledweyne. It’s not fair and people had enough yet they are trying to go after the guaranteed seat that was promised for Xawaadle by using Farmaajos “Wadani” pose and “Anti Qabyaalad” pose to make it some sort of achievement that he couldn’t achieve 1m1v in Somalia but only in Hirshabelle where anyone can be president. Until the country is eradicated of 4.5 the seat was for Xawaadle but apparently it’s open competition while the capital is still in Jowhar. Adios Amigos waa lagu kala tagay Hirshabelle, We following the orders of the Ugaas @Ronaldinho Hirshabelle 2016-2020. AUN
Spot on walalkey

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Zoooomalia can go to hell. All you Hawiye youth burn that nasty blue flag and wave you federal flag. You see Karim is trying to use the wadani card to stop us from realizing our own interest.
There is only one constitution in zoomaalia and that is the gun. Get your gun out and get what you deserve, the UN and international community will support you.

All you have to do is control your turf and tell the international community the name of you federal region. That is all it takes.
Sounds like you're an HGU graduate.
HGU.jpg

Half of Jaaribaan is Sacad, 85% OF Goldogob is sacad. Even my village Bandiradleey is in Goldogob. To my knowledge no Mjs live in Golddogob. Mjs live only in north Jariibaan. The rest of Galmudug is 100% Hawiye.
Jariban district is completely mooryaan free. I know this because I'm actually from there.
:mjlol:
You should stick to local Al Shabaab politics in your home town of Xarardheere.
:umad:
Lastly if Towfiq is Puntland than why was Galmudug's 21st division there stopping the local conflict between reer Nimcaale and Dir. Galmudug's governor of Mudug was also there.

Galmudug's 21st division controls this area and has brought peace between the brotherly clans of reer nimcaale and dir

Galmuran has no army and can't mediate amongst themselves, let alone other communities.
:drakekidding:
The video you posted depicts SNA soldiers led by Commander Abdihamid Dirir - a Majeerteen man.
Sacad Saciid clans pasture as far as Garcaad. We are talking about reer Hilowle, reer ayanlee, not just reer nimcaale and many others. Puntland has no control of this area. Galmudug administration has now reached this area.
As I said before, not a single mooryaan lives anywhere near Jariban or Garacad. This is why there have been zero security incidents during the port's two year construction. However, we are well aware of your clan's cuqdad and masayr so the area has military bases staffed by our elite PMPF counter terrorism units. Please send your cousins to us. Our boys could use the target practice.
:pachah1:
Puntland's last southern settlement along the coast is Ceel Dhahanaan. As Karim mentioned, it is inhabited by a mixture of Majeerteen, Dir, and Sheikhaal. Towfiiq is primarily a Dir settlement and is fully part of Puntland. I'm not sure about the demographics of Afbarwaaqo, but I know that it's where Dir stacked up mooryaan corpses sky high with Majeerteen support a year ago.
:hemad:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
$40,000 a day in taxes come into Jowhar (capital of Hirshabelle) $35,000 comes from Beledweyne. It’s not fair and people had enough yet they are trying to go after the guaranteed seat that was promised for Xawaadle by using Farmaajos “Wadani” pose and “Anti Qabyaalad” pose to make it some sort of achievement that he couldn’t achieve 1m1v in Somalia but only in Hirshabelle where anyone can be president. Until the country is eradicated of 4.5 the seat was for Xawaadle but apparently it’s open competition while the capital is still in Jowhar. Adios Amigos waa lagu kala tagay Hirshabelle, We following the orders of the Ugaas @Ronaldinho Hirshabelle 2016-2020. AUN

Who is competing another HBlock like Abgaal or someone else

Who is competing another HBlock like Abgaal or someone else

Abgaal used to be Farmaajo’s biggest Mucaraad, only to end up being his yes man to install in Hirshabelle and breaking the power sharing agreement that Hirshabelle was built on so they stop asking for Banadir state and so he can stay in villa Somalia for another 4 years. Farmaajo is rushing Hirshabelle so he can get the votes. Ugaas of Xawaadle is anti Hirshabelle to the core and he predicted this would happen. Kirshabelle

According to Farmaajos logic:
Somaliland - Isaaq
Puntland - Majeerten
Galmudug - Habargidir
Konfuur Galbeed - Raxanweyn
Jubaland - Ogaden

But Hirshabelle is for all?

When people don’t respect the only thing that Somalis trust each other on which is 4.5 you really start to lose hope in Somalia. How can we come to agreement when we don’t respect previous agreements.

Hirshabelle was built on a power sharing agreement.

Speaker of Parliament and Presidency comes from Hiiraan (President - Xawaadle, Speaker Gaaljecel) (*Speaker was for Madowweyne but 4.5 reasons)

Vice Presidency and capital goes to Shabellaha Dhexe. (Abgaal)

But Farmaajo is trying to give Abgaal the Presidency under the disguise of Tartan furan while the capital remains in Jowhar. Breaking the Hirshabelle which was already on a hanging by a thread.

Hiiraan will officially secede from Hirshabelle and create our own Mamuul. #Kirshabelle

Farmaajo is the absolute worst president that has ever came to Somalia and we need to get rid of him before him and that little shit Fahad cause more Fitna

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Somaliland - Isaaq
Puntland - Majeerten
Galmudug - Habargidir
Jubaland - Ogaden

When people don’t respect the only thing that Somalis trust each other on which is 4.5 you really start to lose hope in Somalia. How can we come to agreement when we don’t respect previous agreements.

Speaker of Parliament and Presidency comes from Hiiraan (President - Xawaadle, Speaker Gaaljecel) (*Speaker was for madowweyne but 4.5 reasons)

But Farmaajo is trying to give Abgaal the Presidency under the disguise of Tartan furan while the capital remains in Jowhar. Breaking the Hirshabelle which was already on a hanging by a thread.

Hiiraan will officially secede from Hirshabelle and create our own Mamuul. #Kirshabelle
Walalkey game over you killed this thread hiiraan forever beledweyne is the capital :wow: #kirshabelle

Walalkey game over you killed this thread hiiraan forever beledweyne is the capital :wow: #kirshabelle

This is exactly what he tried to do in Jubaland by sanctioning them. He wanted Tartan furan under disguise so he can put his clan members or his puppet as president of Jubaland. But Axmed Madoobe beat him politically and checkmated him when he did heshiis with seraar and co. Who gave Farmaajo the authority to name and recognise a Gedo Governor that was not named by the president or the minister of interior of Jubaland? This clearly shows Farmaajo does not respect the political climate that Somalia is currently built on which is FEDERALISM. He still has dreams of reviving centralism. If he keeps going on this path he will end up like:
51F24458-38CE-430E-A4EA-18255805CACA.jpeg

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
This is exactly what he tried to do in Jubaland by sanctioning them. He wanted Tartan furan under disguise so he can put his clan members or his puppet as president of Jubaland. But Axmed Madoobe beat him politically and checkmated him when he did heshiis with seraar and co. Who gave Farmaajo the authority to name and recognise a Gedo Governor that was not named by the president or the minister of interior of Jubaland? This clearly shows Farmaajo does not respect the political climate that Somalia is currently built on which is FEDERALISM. He still has dreams of reviving centralism. If he keeps going on this path he will end up like: View attachment 146153
:russ::russ::russ:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somaliland - Isaaq
Puntland - Majeerten
Galmudug - Habargidir
Jubaland - Ogaden

Speaker of Parliament and Presidency comes from Hiiraan (President - Xawaadle, Speaker Gaaljecel) (*Speaker was for madowweyne but 4.5 reasons)

Farmaajo is the absolute worst president that has ever came to Somalia and we need to get rid of him before him and that little shit Fahad cause more Fitna
Farmajo is looking to sow as much chaos as he can while he's still president. He's basically throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

His goal with this new fitna is to cause a Xawaadle-Apegaal civil war. Low IQ HSM and Sheikh Lipstick are taking the bait and pushing to hijack Hirshabelle because they want to control the MPs and have them vote for them in Mogadishu in the upcoming presidential election. Xawaadle must weather the storm to prevent the balkanization of Hirshabelle. I think it's too early to just give up and talk about Hiraan State.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Galmudug-State
I think you should log off from this site cause you utterly Embarrassed yourself by claiming Jariiban, Dinowda, Ceel dhanaane, and even Galdogob kkkkkkkk :pachah1:
Seems like Claiming everything is your little strategy over here.
Let me tell you something; all those towns and districts you mentioned have ZERO SACAD residents. Dinowda is Cabdi Ciise, Sheekhaal and Dir, Ceel dhanaane is mostly MJ and Sheekhaal and it's firmly under PL control. Claiming Galdogob is flat out embarrassment tbh, that town is literally 70 km north of Saaxo and PL controls both of them. You need to learn the demographics of the region first before storming out of the gates and claiming everything. Your ignorance is boundless. Take some classes about geography and tribal territories of the region.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Galmudug-State
Towfiq is inhabited by Saleeban Abdalle sub clan of Dir and they're strong supporters of Puntland. Their MP in parliament is Mahad Cawad and his election took place in Garowe 4 years ago. He will definitely lose the election next month considering his dreadful approval rating from his clan. Saleeban Cabdalle will Never accept to be part of your little GalNus after all the bloodshed and fighting with h22u intruders for years trying to steal their land. You're egregiously mistaken if you think such embattled clan will accept your invitation. The pictures you were posting are merely the MJ commander of the FGS army who was trying to mediate the local Dir clan and the Sacad Intruders. PL allowed him to enter the town.

Here are clips of Saleeban Cabdalle members of Towfiiq declaring their undying support for Puntland just a month ago.

This is TOWFIIQ militias declaring their support for Puntland. They're hardcore Puntites and there's nothing you can do about it.

https://www.facebook.com/100935411340060/videos/2858447330918250/

I can post Hundreds of clips if i want to. You need to thoroughly learn the demographics first before spewing utter ignorance on the forum.

Towfiq is inhabited by Saleeban Abdalle sub clan of Dir and they're strong supporters of Puntland.
is that so? :mjlol:

120851779_3287977941271123_2202857419153855632_n.jpg

Saleeban Cabdalle will Never accept to be part of your little GalNus

stop embarrasing yourself sxb, Beesha Saleebaan Cabdalle are already proud constituents of Galmudug*, they want nothing to do with you

"strong supporters of Puntland" kulahaa yet their xildhibaan will be elected in Galgaduud kkkk

is that what you call "strong supporters"? :silanyolaugh:

Farmajo is looking to sow as much chaos as he can while he's still president. He's basically throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

His goal with this new fitna is to cause a Xawaadle-Apegaal civil war. Low IQ HSM and Sheikh Lipstick are taking the bait and pushing to hijack Hirshabelle because they want to control the MPs and have them vote for them in Mogadishu in the upcoming presidential election. Xawaadle must weather the storm to prevent the balkanization of Hirshabelle. I think it's too early to just give up and talk about Hiraan State.

Of course brother, we will stay strong. We have not given up yet.

This was the original agreement, UN and IGAD have the original document with the signatures

We will wait and see if Failmaajo can try and break an agreement for his selfish desires.

Hiiraan State is the final card if Farmaajo doesn't stop what he is doing.

It explicitly says the Presidential Candidates can only belong to the "Xawaadle".

If that agreement is broken, (which IC/UN won't allow) then we will secede and form our own Hiiraan State.

1602486730730.png

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
is that so? :mjlol:

View attachment 146202

stop embarrasing yourself sxb, Beesha Saleebaan Cabdalle are already proud constituents of Galmudug*, they want nothing to do with you

"strong supporters of Puntland" kulahaa yet their xildhibaan will be elected in Galgaduud kkkk

is that what you call "strong supporters"? :silanyolaugh:
I literally dived deep down into Mahad Cawade shenanigans in my earlier post. He lost the support of his clan and he's trying everything in his power to transfer the seat to Dhusomareb which is impossible without the consent of his constituents.

Here are actual reer Dir members of Towfiiq disavowing Mahad Cawad and his catering towards GalNus the eternal enemies of Saleeban Cabdalle Dir.

Just watch the videos, they're literally disavowing and denouncing Mahad Cawad

GemState

36/21
VIP
I literally dived deep down into Mahad Cawade shenanigans in my earlier post. He lost the support of his clan and he's trying everything in his power to transfer the seat to Dhusomareb which is impossible without the consent of his constituents.

Here are actual reer Dir members of Towfiiq disavowing Mahad Cawad and his catering towards GalNus the eternal enemies of Saleeban Cabdalle Dir.

Just watch the videos, they're literally disavowing and denouncing Mahad Cawad
You do realize the Federal Dir MP's are going to be elected from Galmudug?
1602487964887.png

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You do realize the Federal Dir MP's are going to be elected from Dhusamareb?
The federal MP elections of Towfiiq took place in Garowe 2016. Mahad Cawad is literally trying to steal the seat from his constituents by transferring it to Dhusomareb but the locals fiercely oppose the idea... Puntland is their home, we supported them during their struggle with Sacad intrusion of their region last year. Their elders, militias and civilians all want to be part of Puntland. But Mahad Cawad who has been staunch anti PL MP since his election knows his chances of re-election is pretty slim if the election takes place in Garowe or Bosaso.

Just watch the video if you speak Somali else don't reply to me.

Abgaal used to be Farmaajo’s biggest Mucaraad, only to end up being his yes man to install in Hirshabelle and breaking the power sharing agreement that Hirshabelle was built on so they stop asking for Banadir state and so he can stay in villa Somalia for another 4 years. Farmaajo is rushing Hirshabelle so he can get the votes. Ugaas of Xawaadle is anti Hirshabelle to the core and he predicted this would happen. Kirshabelle
Look at ts idiot, there is no one who wants to get rid of Farmaajo as much as we do. We are the reason his hands are tied up we brought him to his knees. He has spent so much resources and time to break us, stop our meetings, spy and use NISA to gather information on our plans and MPs. But we overcame the dumb bòon. Our priority is Banaadir state. The ppl who you are calling brother are the ones who are against your Hiiraan state its the same ppl who are against Banaadir state aswell just check the polls. We Abgaals want nothing to do with Hiiraan and its bloody and confusing politics and its myriad of qabiils that need to be given kursi. As soon as we get Banaadir state we will add middle shabelle to it.

Stop being a dumb f*ck and atleast know who are against your Hiiraan state and who support it. We Abgaals can only win with the death of Hirshabelle since no one can contest our supremacy in Sh/Dhexe. But you still have Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe on your throat good luck securing Hiiraan state presidency without us supporting you.

Last edited:
Look at ts idiot, there is no one who wants to get rid of Farmaajo as much as we do. We are the reason his hands are tied up we brought him to his knees. He has spent so much resources and time to break us, stop our meetings, spy and use NISA to gather information on our plans and MPs. But we overcame the dumb bòon. Our priority is Banaadir state. The ppl who you are calling brother are the ones who are against your Hiiraan state its the same ppl who are against Banaadir state aswell just check the polls. We Abgaals want nothing to do with Hiiraan and its bloody and confusing politics and its myriad of qabiils that need to be given kursi. As soon as we get Banaadir state we will add middle shabelle to it.

Stop being a dumb f*ck and atleast know who are against your Hiiraan state and who support it. We Abgaals can only win with the death of Hirshabelle since no one can contest our supremacy in Sh/Dhexe. But you still have Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe on your throat good luck securing Hiiraan state presidency without us supporting you.

We need to get rid of this dumb boon as soon as possible, Listen. Farmaajo is trying hard to get Cali Guudlaawe (Harti Abgaal) to become president of Hirshabelle.

Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe are running to Abgaal because it is the only clan who can challenge Xawaadle for the seat. Can Gaaljecel and Gugundhabe challenge Xawaadle? They have no influence, Gugundhabe have 2 tuulos (Farlibaax and Buurweyn) in Hiiraan not even a degmo. Xawaadle supremacy in Hiiraan will always be there and it’s good for us. We Xawaadle can win with the death of Hirshabelle politically because we get back our statehood.

Abgaal have to understand that there is no better state than Banadir because of the revenue. Easily richest FMS but the government don’t want that you are challenging them and they pushing you to Hirshabelle. HSM screwed us both over whether his Reer Abtis Xawaadle or his Reer Adeers Abgaal he has not done anything for us.

I apologise if you felt like I was throwing shade I wasn’t.

Hiiraan and Banadir will become a state, Wa billahi Towfiiq.

Trending