Hiiraan Revolutionary Council occupy Beletweyne town ahead of planned visit by Farmaajo's Hirshabelle President Guudlaawe after Gen Xuud was Detained!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A war is imment between the Hiiraan rebel group and Farmaajo's installed puppet leader of Hirshabelle militia with the help of mandate less Ethiopian muscle

Hirshabelle has been the center of Farmaajo's incompetence and political miscalculations and suicide, creating the first armed rebel group in the region.

the ruthless Villa Somalia squatter handpicked Hirshabelle puppet hasn't formed any government for the FMS nor has been officially innugrated since he was installed by the Ethiopian forces in Jowhar.

Hiiraan Revolutionary Council occupy Beletweyne town ahead of planned visit by president Gudlawe
facebook sharing button

Tuesday January 25, 2022
2022125637786808857289133.jpg

BELEDWEYNE (HOL) - A group opposed to HirShabelle president Ali Gudlawe moved its forces to Beletweyne town Tuesday morning heightening tensions in the town ahead of elections there.

The Hiiraan Revolutionary Council forces led by Col. Nuur Dheere took positions in several parts of the town following reports that Gudlawe was planning to visit the central Somalia town in build up for Lower House elections there.

Some of the forces were seen driving around in pick-up trucks mounted with DShK guns while some were on foot carrying Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs).
There was however no clash with government forces but tension remains high in the town according to sources.

It was not immediately clear if the rebel forces made any demands but sources said they were opposed to a planned visit by Gudlawe whose election in November 2020 was rejected by Hiiraan region.

I think they came out to kill Fahad Yassien, who they heard planned to land in Beledweyn to get a seat in the new parliament. Fahad and Farmajoo murdered Ikraan Tahlil

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think they came out to kill Fahad Yassien, who they heard planned to land in Beledweyn to get a seat in the new parliament. Fahad and Farmajoo murdered Ikraan Tahlil

A dead terrorist like Fahad Yassin will make my day today, only if Somalis didnt show no mercy to sleeper cell funding Qatar agent like Fahad Yassin.:ahh:

Farmaajo is the root of all evil bro, the sooner we get rid of him the better.

he split a whole federal state intact for his own agendas

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Xuud is chilling with us in Villa Somalia, he will solve this. Relax bro your NN now.

Xuud is chilling with us in Villa Somalia, he will solve this. Relax bro your NN now.
Xuud will never budge to NN bro, he just came to see the mastermind who built this New unfunctioning Hirshabelle based on cuqdad.

We will see if it’s fixable, I doubt.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bring back Awaare, my opinion about him changed, at first I thought he was nothing else but Xaarmaajo puppet but he seems to have redeemed himself and know now who is sabotaging Hirshabelle to become a fully funtionin democratic admin like Puntland with institutions.

Manefesto will be the first to get a heart attack when Fahad Yasin shows up in Beledweyn. Hell, he might even be there already.
Fahad can compete, there’s nothing stopping him.

It’s a clan seat and no one should be barred from competing.

obviously as a Opposition to Farmaajo I don’t like him but blocking someone from competing even if he deserves it is wrong.

Fahad can compete, there’s nothing stopping him.

It’s a clan seat and no one should be barred from competing.

obviously as a Opposition to Farmaajo I don’t like him but blocking someone from competing even if he deserves it is wrong.
Government official's shouldn't even run only in Somaliaaaa

They came to support the diaber wearer xuud and reer beledweyne hate for beesha mudulood . The diaper man xuud made a deal to bring fahad yasiin to steal seats in beledweyne and become a member of parliament.
Stop spreading fake information like your gaajo cousins in bledewe6ne you dusty hu2u ibnu hu2u

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
They came to support the diaber wearer xuud and reer beledweyne hate for beesha mudulood . The diaper man xuud made a deal to bring fahad yasiin to steal seats in beledweyne and become a member of parliament.
Stop spreading fake information like your gaajo cousins in bledewe6ne you dusty hu2u ibnu hu2u
Xuud signed a deal under the table with fahad yasin and the cheese because xuud was tired of getting cucked by guudlaawe and beesha mudulood

Stop being shameful.

Xuud says there is no agreement or heshiis LOL.

No one hates “mUdOlLoOd”

All we ask is this:

Zapfox1

Stop being shameful.

No one hates “mUdOlLoOd”

All we ask is this:

Tbh I don’t think hirshabelle can work out. Geopolitically it is is the best state with Theo very rich agriculture gobols right next to the capital and also the south central area but it’s just two major clans who are too prideful to be ruled by the other

Tbh I don’t think hirshabelle can work out. Geopolitically it is is the best state with Theo very rich agriculture gobols right next to the capital and also the south central area but it’s just two major clans who are too prideful to be ruled by the other
Hirshabelle can work, we just need social contracts and a overall understanding between the main parties Mudolood and Xawaadle.

Jowhar is a better city than beledweyne because it is more diverse. You have abgaal, Bantu, galjecel and sheihkaal.
Sheikhal? Where does Sheikhal live in Jowhar

it’s a Abgaal, Bantu, Gaaljecel and Hawadle town each of those clans I mentioned have tuulos exclusive to them in the district.

It’s more diverse LOL IM DEAD

Zapfox1

Sheikhal? Where does Sheikhal live in Jowhar

it’s a Abgaal, Bantu, Gaaljecel and Hawadle town each of those clans I mentioned have tuulos exclusive to them in the district.

It’s more diverse LOL IM DEAD
Naah I’m bugging it’s 5am here I meant to say haxawadle rather than shiiqaal my bad. Western jowhar is galjecel majority with some xawadle and central and east is Bantu and abgaal. But around the area is exclusive till. However xawaadle are like 2% of middle shabelle population tbh

Stop being shameful.

No one hates “mUdOlLoOd”

All we ask is this:

I should've made it clearer , your hate for a tiny section of harti abgaal 😁.
You know there isnt a such think as
"mUdOlLoOd"
You out of all ppl should know that.

Trending

Latest posts