Hiiraan Revolutionary Council occupy Beletweyne town ahead of planned visit by Farmaajo's Hirshabelle President Guudlaawe after Gen Xuud was Detained!

Naah I’m bugging it’s 5am here I meant to say haxawadle rather than shiiqaal my bad. Western jowhar is galjecel majority with some xawadle and central and east is Bantu and abgaal. But around the area is exclusive till. However xawaadle are like 2% of middle shabelle population tbh
I wouldn’t say 2% they wouldn’t have gotten deputy governor of Middle Shabelle if they were 2%.

Farmaajo is the root of all evil bro, the sooner we get rid of him the better.

he split a whole federal state intact for his own agendas
Farmajo isn't the root of all evil. Just because we don't agree with him doesn't mean all out war.

Farmajo isn't the root of all evil. Just because we don't agree with him doesn't mean all out war.
Farmaajo is the absolute root of all evil. I don’t know why some would disagree you can clearly see how much fitna he caused in federal states to destroy it because it’s disadvantageous to his clan according to him

Jungle

VIP

Xuud will be arrested imo. SNA there are NN and everybody else are just troublemakers to Villa Somalia. xawaadle should stay out of politics. They played themselves. They hear a rumour Cali Guudlaawe is coming their 70 year old brings out his ak. They cant hold out nearly as long as aswj lol

Gor Gor enroute to Beledweyne. Sanbaloolshe saying the same thing last night.

should of listened to Cali Guudlaawe. the same sharboweyne that brought xuud to xamar sent gor gor to beledweyne. iska celiya heee :damn:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely

smh @Kheyre instead of fighting AS like they were trained to do, they’ll cause havoc in a town already in government hands

Xuud will be arrested imo. SNA there are NN and everybody else are just troublemakers to Villa Somalia. xawaadle should stay out of politics. They played themselves. They hear a rumour Cali Guudlaawe is coming their 70 year old brings out his ak. They cant hold out nearly as long as aswj lol

Gor Gor enroute to Beledweyne. Sanbaloolshe saying the same thing last night.

should of listened to Cali Guudlaawe. the same sharboweyne that brought xuud to xamar sent gor gor to beledweyne. iska celiya heee :damn:
You keep mentioning Guudlawe, what would he have done? Carry out farmaajo’s orders instead peacefully then forcibly like it is right now.

idk why u ride his nuts, he is literally a water boy, couldn’t get to beledweyne and do the job himself his aabo had to escalate the situation. Sit down man

If he does come to beledweyne, it’s on the back of that boon Farmaajo just like with the presidency. U are shameless I can’t lie :childplease:

Jungle

VIP
You keep mentioning Guudlawe, what would he have done? Carry out farmaajo’s orders instead peacefully then forcibly like it is right now.

idk why u ride his nuts, he is literally a water boy, couldn’t get to beledweyne and do the job himself his aabo had to escalate the situation. Sit down man

If he does come to beledweyne, it’s on the back of that boon Farmaajo just like with the presidency. U are shameless I can’t lie :childplease:
Guudlaawe will secure my mp seats which is the very least I expect of him and he has shown during the upper house elections he wont sell out his people

What do you expect from Xuud? No control over mp seats. Every meaningful postion in the army or hs police still held by Mudulood. No chance of Guudlaawe stepping down at all. Hes like Hasan Dahir Aweys at this point lol.

Im more than happy for nn do the leg work in Hiraan while we govern our selves in Middle Shabelle. It will be for the better of Hirshabelle

Guudlaawe will secure my mp seats which is the very least I expect of him and he has shown during the upper house elections he wont sell out his people

What do you expect from Xuud? No control over mp seats. Every meaningful postion in the army or hs police still held by Mudulood. No chance of Guudlaawe stepping down at all. Hes like Hasan Dahir Aweys at this point lol.

Im more than happy for nn do the leg work in Hiraan while we govern our selves in Middle Shabelle. It will be for the better of Hirshabelle
13 seats compared to 25. Guudlawe would be spreading his ass cheeks at the request of Farmaajo if jowhar had significantly more seats than beledweyne

He is not his own man

You don’t think Farmaajo will tell Guudlaawe select 13 Puppets for me in Jowhar first then I’ll take you to Beledweyne?

Sxb the situation is serious. Put jokes/cuqdad aside xaalka ma ficno.

Xuud said from day 1 there was no heshiis and he stuck to his principals. If he’s arrested that’s his loss.

Jungle

VIP
You don’t think Farmaajo will tell Guudlaawe select 13 Puppets for me in Jowhar first then I’ll take you to Beledweyne?

Sxb the situation is serious. Put jokes/cuqdad aside xaalka ma ficno.

Xuud said from day 1 there was no heshiis and he stuck to his principals. If he’s arrested that’s his loss.
Not at all. He could of pushed for Gor Gor himself much earlier. Every reputable politician from
Xaaji Muse down have said he personally chose against that. I believe them. Our mp seats mean alot sxb. If everything was down to him only he wouldnt left #141& #146 out of his recent list he put out for the elections for example. Those seats are out of his control. Presidential Abdulkadir Cosoble #140 isnt going anywhere either and if he does his tol decided that. What makes you think Guudlaawe can steamroll his tol? dadka maxa uu maleysay? As for the Wacbudhan seats their untouchable with 3 between around 6 or 7 subs and alot indepedent candidates. Guudlaawe wont put his tol under the bus to go to Beledweyne for a few hours lol. I dont care for anyone else as i dont believe even if Sharmaajo wins he will stay in Villa Somalia.

You played yourselves sxb. NN might allow Dabageed 1 pick which will be NN most likely. Qoor Qoor isnt his own man and neither is laftagareen but they allow their tol their seats at the very least. You dont even have that tbh.

Qoor Qoor oo Waceysle boobay aa boob nugu filan.

Last edited:
Not at all. He could of pushed for Gor Gor himself much earlier. Every reputable politician from
Xaaji Muse down have said he personally chose against that. I believe them. Our mp seats mean alot sxb. If everything was down to him only he wouldnt left #141& #146 out of his recent list he put out for the elections for example. Those seats are out of his control. Presidential Abdulkadir Cosoble #140 isnt going anywhere either and if he does his tol decided that. What makes you think Guudlaawe can steamroll his tol? dadka maxa uu maleysay? As for the Wacbudhan seats their untouchable with 3 between around 6 or 7 subs and alot indepedent candidates. Guudlaawe wont put his tol under the bus to go to Beledweyne for a few hours lol. I dont care for anyone else as i dont believe even if Sharmaajo wins he will stay in Villa Somalia.

You played yourselves sxb. NN might allow Dabageed 1 pick which will be NN most likely. Qoor Qoor isnt his own man and neither is laftagareen but they allow their tol their seats at the very least. You dont even have that tbh.

Qoor Qoor oo Waceysle boobay aa boob nugu filan.

Damn Guudlaawe xooging Wacbuudhan seats in Jowhar :jcoleno:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

Damn Guudlaawe xooging Wacbuudhan seats in Jowhar :jcoleno:
The same mp is coming back. Whats the problem? Abdulqadir Cosoble will come back #140. Is Guudlaawe xooging Harti seats then? Theres opposition to Abdulqadir Cosoble also. A couple videos about him like the above but you trying nitpick abgaal siyaasad now? lol Who told you which individuals have their jufos support and which candidates do not?:drakekidding:

Trending