High Ranking Somali Kenyan Politician "I will never allow Somalia to take an inch of Kenya's Water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

amboli

DIR POWER
Kenya’s Majority Leader in the Parliament Aden Dualle has said he chooses Kenya over Somalia as the diplomatic relations between the two neighbours became more strained due to the maritime dispute.

Speaking to BBC Somali Dualle said despite being an ethnic Somali he is a Kenyan national.

” I am somali leader in Kenya and I’ll never allow anyone to take our WATER bodies be it Somalia Tanzania or any other country” he said in the interview.

Dualle asked for the two countries to resolve the matter outside tge courts.

“Since Somalia and Kenya have historical ties be it in our quest for citizenry or civic rights, I’ll always say let this misunderstanding be sort in a better way,” Dualle said

I’ll also urge the two nations to calm the tensions, plus the court and the diplomatic crisis is never good, for the long adage that says the misunderstandings between brothers should be something not known to the neighbours” he added.

” On the other end. The historical brotherhood rather nationties is the most important thing above all” Dualle who is also the MP Garissa Township said.

His remark has however elucidated a debate especially among Somalia from Somalia amid growing tension between the countries recently.

Dualle is the highest ranking Kenyan Somali politician.

https://www.radiodalsan.com/en/2019...somalia-to-take-an-inch-of-kenya-dualle-says/

What a house ni993r !!you have to stay quiet in these kind of disputes but when you’re an obedient slave i guess you just can’t help it:gucciwhat:

@Teeri-Alpha @diaby @Ferrari

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You and others like you call him Kenya all the time, why do you want a kenyan to take your side?:what1:

somalidu munaafiqnimadu baa ku badatay.

You dont see this guy as a somali, but you wanna attack him when he doesnt act like one.

pick one and stick to it.

adeer Adan ducaale salaan baan u dirayaa, nooloow adeer, waxaad dhakada ka kaaji kartana cidna ha u aaba yeelin.:sass1:

you call him kenyan everyday, yuo say they are not somali blah blah, he is kenya and will do best for his country

you denied his somalinimo daily, now all the sudden you expect him to cheer for somalia?
pooon marehan caqligaa uu waxaa ku arko maba laha.

marba dhinac u jiida dheh.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He has to say that, Kenyan media lately has been inciting racial hatred of Somalis by
hinting at mass deporting Somalis.:mjkkk:

They are feeling alot of pressure right now, with money wiring stores closing down, and goods from Somalia getting stopped at the border

He has to say that, Kenyan media lately has been inciting racial hatred of Somalis by
hinting at mass deporting Somalis.:mjkkk:

They are feeling alot of pressure right now, with money wiring stores closing down, and goods from Somalia getting stopped at the border
He has to, imagine the amount of pressure the Kenyans are putting on him. Don’t pay attention to it.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
What a house ni993r !!you have to stay quiet in these kind of disputes but when you’re an obedient slave i guess you just can’t help it:gucciwhat:

@Teeri-Alpha @diaby @Ferrari

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
thumb_whispers-youre-welcome-would-you-like-assistance-with-any-other-6121940.png

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
He is either house nigga or playing 4-d chess. He cant allow or disallow a thing, he may be posturing for an audience

this makes you reconsider the citizenship of somalia laws

Somalia must remain open for the Kilinka 5, NFD & Djibouti

Apart from Djibouti the other two are occupied Somalis and the motherland has to allow em to cross the border and live as a 1st class citizens

I do agree they must be vetted extremely so no xoolo fall through the cracks

This guy and Farax Macalin are nasab.
They are playing siyaasad.
He is somali and wants the best for somali. Hence his whole agenda with the Census and mass production of somalis.
He has to play like he has Kenyan interests. But hr has no power to influence the outcome.

Ogadeen are not somali.

Siyad barre biggest mistake was trying to help those cockroaches.

Mark my words the cockroaches will be cleansed from kismaayo. When it ends no ogadeen will ever talk about somalia.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Ogadeen are not somali.

Siyad barre biggest mistake was trying to help those cockroaches.

Mark my words the cockroaches will be cleansed from kismaayo. When it ends no ogadeen will ever talk about somalia.

I agree with you , you have too much foresight. Somalis are one tribe but you must be from the clans that have leadership, bravery, and intelligent traits. May you and your people lead us to promise land.

Btw I am assuming you're an aborigine hinterland folk who invented the jet engine uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending