High Ranking Somali Kenyan Politician "I will never allow Somalia to take an inch of Kenya's Water"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogadeen are not somali.

Siyad barre biggest mistake was trying to help those cockroaches.

Mark my words the cockroaches will be cleansed from kismaayo. When it ends no ogadeen will ever talk about somalia.
Wallahi if it wasnt for OG and Sayidka your ass would have been part mushunguuli and qotis

Wrong in so many ways

You should visit kismaayo and see how these cockroaches behave, you would think you were in gaarisa.

Everyone in kismaayo is fed up with them. They have left such a bad taste in the locals.

All the people in kismaayo are united.

Ogadeen are not somali.

Siyad barre biggest mistake was trying to help those cockroaches.

Mark my words the cockroaches will be cleansed from kismaayo. When it ends no ogadeen will ever talk about somalia.
How does it feel to have Ogaden all over the horn slapping your langaab clan?

Kenya OGs designed Jubaland State, then OGs from Waamo led by a leader from Dhagaxbur implemented it karbashing langaabka MX along the way :banderas:

The OG nation playing chess while the 68 IQ b00n is still trying to figure out Connect 4 :mjlaugh:

250px-Connect_4_Board_and_Box.jpg

Daiby i thought you how to wear a clothes, before marehan. Ogadeen were naked and had those wooden sticks covering their genitalia. Like the one's you see in the Amazonian tribes.

Your a slave in kenya. A slave in Ethiopia. Your master bought his biggest uncle tom with him. And you mistaking uhurus balls to your balls.

The only game you play is who is a bigger slave you or reek.

You should visit kismaayo and see how these cockroaches behave, you would think you were in gaarisa.

Everyone in kismaayo is fed up with them. They have left such a bad taste in the locals.

All the people in kismaayo are united.

First of all sxb there's no one in Sspot
more passionate about my continuous 150 years of familial prominence in Kismaayo and I've probably been there more often than you can count including under Morgan, Barre and Kenya/Alshabab/Blackie

You need to slow your role associating the crimes of a hostile Foreign Nation and its puppet to a whole tribe who suffered as much as you

Last edited:
Daiby i thought you how to wear a clothes, before marehan. Ogadeen were naked and had those wooden sticks covering their genitalia. Like the one's you see in the Amazonian tribes.

Your a slave in kenya. A slave in Ethiopia. Your master bought his biggest uncle tom with him. And you mistaking uhurus balls to your balls.

The only game you play is who is a bigger slave you or reek.
Can't wait for foreign troops to leave so I can massacre you once and for all. Remember how you naago cried last time?

Pathetic :susp:

How does it feel to have Ogaden all over the horn slapping your langaab clan?

Kenya OGs designed Jubaland State, then OGs from Waamo led by a leader from Dhagaxbur implemented it karbashing langaabka MX along the way :banderas:

The OG nation playing chess while the 68 IQ b00n is still trying to figure out Connect 4 :mjlaugh:

250px-Connect_4_Board_and_Box.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

msb(aun), and his military couldn't do shit to us, even after he tried, and sent many of his generals.

hiiraale lost an eye(still wears shades, even in his sleep tot his day), lost his wife and kids, and we killed his son.

poons ciil iyo waxaan ku dilnay gaajo.:trumpsmirk:

I can see their anger and cuqdad against ogaden, but the problem is ogaden waa bad(sea), they are everywhere and one just doesnt escape their grip, especially when you are laangaab poon marehan.:kodaksmiley::lolbron:

we usually get called ethiopian and kenyan despite being the only somalis who fight both.

caqli somali qabyaalad ma dhaafo.
When you ask them why don't they defend themselves from xabashidaa they say "we are too small and not strong enough, it's a lost cause" then they want to pump their chest and act brave on forums :mjlol:

When you ask them why don't they defend themselves from xabashidaa they say "we are too small and not strong enough, it's a lost cause" then they want to pump their chest and act brave on forums :mjlol:
it's classic somali trait.

look at farmaajo, and how much grieve he gives old niggas like xaaf and madoobe, but in ethiopia, he farms for the xabashi boy lmao, and is in all smiles. nigga looks like he found jannah every time he travels.

waa sac gu.s leh.

His opinion is of no relevance to the citizens of Somalia

We are free Somali's he isn't
We must dust his rhetoric off like its nothing

If he is free or not is debatable and another issue. The fact of the matter is, he is a citizen and politican of Kenya, hence it is ridiculous to expect from him to be a patriotic Somali(an). NFD is part of Kenya and it needs representation in politics, military and other fields. A Somali kenyan politican has no obligatory to look at the interests of Somalia at all, this is the duty of Somali politicians of Somalia.

But i agree that his opinion is complelty irrelevant to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.