High Ranking Somali Kenyan Politician "I will never allow Somalia to take an inch of Kenya's Water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lol silly kids typing all this hatred from behind the comfort of their keyboards in the Western world. I would side with Kenya too if I was Duale. Why the hell would I betray my homeland that fed and clothed me for Somalia that has only brought me shame in this world. Let's say I was Duale who lives comfortable in Kenya better than the average Kenyan even. Would you throw that away for maritime dispute? Wallahi billahi you kids waa doqon can't place yourselves in other people situation. Somalians waa ugliest race ever.

Lol silly kids typing all this hatred from behind the comfort of their keyboards in the Western world. I would side with Kenya too if I was Duale. Why the hell would I betray my homeland that fed and clothed me for Somalia that has only brought me shame in this world. Let's say I was Duale who lives comfortable in Kenya better than the average Kenyan even. Would you throw that away for maritime dispute? Wallahi billahi you kids waa doqon can't place yourselves in other people situation. Somalians waa ugliest race ever.
Warya ethiopianyahow. f*ck off.

This is not surprising a kikuyu underling siding with his nation.

It's what doqon cagdheers are known for kkk I'm sure axmaq the cagdheer messiah would rather his Kenyan overlords win the maritime dispute as well. :mjlol:

b.jpg

End yourself

This is not surprising a kikuyu underling siding with his nation.

It's what doqon cagdheers are known for kkk I'm sure axmaq the cagdheer messiah would rather his Kenyan overlords win the maritime dispute as well. :mjlol:

b.jpg
Adoon MX should we talk about your b00n fake president working like a good slave in the fields of addis? He even had to get his wife to join in the act :damn:

d8e3kubxyauw-ko-jpeg.73348

:jcoleno::kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.