Hideous looking Somali girl wants to be a Lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of millennials pick and choose as if they are at a confectionery store.

A lot of millennials can relate to wanting to get their dicks wet or they pussy spread like the Holy Gospel, but being gay is just a step too far....:mjcry:

I mean at least we gays can intellectually argue that there is no lawful means to discharge our naturally occurring needs, what is their defense? Being tempted? Their logic is more hollowed than a Swiss Cheese :hmm:

#freethenipples

This nigga said she look hideous:mjlol:
Go to your local Ica,(vid mjölkavdelningen), and then you will see a hideous Somali girl

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
No point attacking her.

Honestly Somali men have it so easy.

You guys are competing with men who don’t have their shit together and are disgustingly sexist. The average Somali guy is a criminal or a basement dweller (no offence).

If you guys fixed up, had a wash, got a job and treated a woman with respect, most of you would have been married by now.

Think how hard it is easy for white men. The competition is tough! In order to find a woman they need to be rich, charming and intelligent.
I’ll have to disagree with that last part my friend it has nothing to do with ethnicity. Reagardless of race a woman seeks all of them charachteristics you mentioned above.

It’s a convenience store, Xalimos are often there to buy milk for their 10 siblings.

Some stay there more than they need because they aren’t allowed to go outside other than that.:pachah1:
You know what even if they look hideous as you say. That's actually super sad. Shame on you. You say they have 10 siblings to care for and are not allowed to leave home yet you wonder why they don't look like that 20 make up layered doll in the tweet. :mjkkk:
:ohreally: But what is there to do in a convenience store anyways

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It’s a convenience store, Xalimos are often there to buy milk for their 10 siblings.

Some stay there more than they need because they aren’t allowed to go outside other than that.:pachah1:
Gör du narr av ditt eget folk din lilla pajas , du har säkerligen umgåtts med för många gringos.

Gör du narr av ditt eget folk din lilla pajas , du har säkerligen umgåtts med för många gringos.
Translates to
''Do you make fun of your own people your little pajas, you've probably been surrounded by too many gringo''
:kodaksmiley:
Det är ett skämt, men ljug inte du har också sett det:pachah1:
Translates to ''

It's a joke, but do not lie you've also seen it''

haha jag ber om ursäkt då !
Translates to ''haha I apologise'':ohreally:
Source Google Translator
Interesting discussion :sass2:

You know what even if they look hideous as you say. That's actually super sad. Shame on you. You say they have 10 siblings to care for and are not allowed to leave home yet you wonder why they don't look like that 20 make up layered doll in the tweet. :mjkkk:
:ohreally: But what is there to do in a convenience store anyways
They use it as a meeting place, other than that i don’t really know if they only stay there.

I’m not mocking them for not having any makeup, that wouldn’t help them either way.
But I saw the most beautiful Xalimo in ica a couple of weeks ago:banderas:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
They use it as a meeting place, other than that i don’t really know if they only stay there.

I’m not mocking them for not having any makeup, that wouldn’t help them either way.
But I saw the most beautiful Xalimo in ica a couple of weeks ago:banderas:
Vilken Ica ? Och a vara så paranoid ingen bryr sig om att avslöja din identitet , jag menar helt ärligt du är synnerligen inte en wonderchild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts