Hideous looking Somali girl wants to be a Lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If I weren't a faithful man, I'd have my wicked ways with her. On a serious note, it's pretty obvious that she's craving for attention. She damn well knows she's fine. London Xalimos are seriously messed up.

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
London somali girls don't know what to do with all the fetishistion, their all sheep from dugsi they slump, it's all preventable before they dye their hair blonde that's the final straw before becoming a hoe.

idil , is this really your type ??:ohhh::ohhh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slim women like big/muscular males, while the fat/obese ones prefer the skinny malnourished ones, classic law of opposites.

You seem to be in the normal ranges, but I kid you not, I met many slim ones who regard him as too thin and are really into far bigger men whether muscular or not that has even shocked me at times.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Slim women like big/muscular males, while the fat/obese ones prefer the skinny malnourished ones, classic law of opposites.

You seem to be in the normal ranges, but I kid you not, I met many slim ones who regard him as too thin and are really into far bigger men whether muscular or not that has even shocked me at times.

:mjlol: it's true , I've heard a few slim girls say they'd rather has an obese guy over a slim one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending