Hideous looking Somali girl wants to be a Lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently this hideous looking Somali girl says she wants to be a lesbian but Islam stop her from being one lol.

But the funny part is there is hardly anything Islamic about her profile.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
she is clearly seeking attention and using the femenist agenda to air it in order to stay relevant and what have you. Im not the type to get it to consipracies and things of that nature but our soicety is heading the wrong path (from a muslim point of view).

she is clearly seeking attention and using the femenist agenda to air it in order to stay relevant and what have you. Im not the type to get it to consipracies and things of that nature but our soicety is heading the wrong path (from a muslim point of view).
I think it is very hypocritical of her to claim She doesn’t wanna be a lesbian but only if Islam allows it lol, yet going by her dresscode even me as an agnostic knows it is unislamic, her titties are half visible and im sure such are the ones that i meet at clubs on weekends yet they wanna tell me they muslims hahaha

Somalis can be hypocrites

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I think it is very hypocritical of her to claim She doesn’t wanna be a lesbian but only if Islam allows it lol, yet going by her dresscode even me as an agnostic knows it is unislamic, her titties are half visible and im sure such are the ones that i meet at clubs on weekends yet they wanna tell me they muslims hahaha

Somalis can be hypocrites
I understand your argument they are not the best reprenstetives of our religon and i fully agree with you . Nevertheless i wouldent put value to the words she utters bescuse lets be real there is a femenist trend thats accuring right now. And i myself have been into trends as a adolecents and have feelt the urgent need to fit in. So i dont blame her at all , do i dislike this point of view ? Indeed does it disgust really much. its a cliche when you are Young you try to fit in and some people take it further than others.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
20180321_195156.png

Why does it have to be the UK??

SumMo

very lowkey
When she says ‘men are not for me’, is she implying that she doesn’t find men to be sexually attractive? If that’s the case she is a lesbian(or bisexual), regardless if she acts upon it or not. Her airing it out in public is a sin as well. :confused:

When she says ‘men are not for me’, is she implying that she doesn’t find men to be sexually attractive? If that’s the case she is a lesbian(or bisexual), regardless if she acts upon it or not. Her airing it out in public is a sin as well.
I can’t even fathom her statement tbh. :confused:
right she can't say "i'd be a " she is one already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending