HG elders of Hiraan send a strong message to VP Dabageed & Governor Ali Jeyte

No wonder HG abuses you under the Hiraab name.

He just called Hirshabelle a illegitimate state because his interests were not met. You are getting nothing in Xarardheere and Ceeldheer with that simp ass attitude.

You can continue to be anti-Xawaadle all you want but it’s only XLs who can understand HG and know their language. Waa Xabad only.

A river is only 80kms from Galgaduud there is absolutely no reason for them to have had to colonise Lower Shabelle and sell river water to Biimaal if they could have done the same in Hiiraan.

Such a shame you don’t see that but oh well, Today Xarardheere is a full HG district and tomorrow they will be deputy in Ceeldheer with this attitude. Reminds me of Xasan Sheekh.
You seriously think an langaab Xawadle can win against HG when it comes to xabad, the road from Dhusomareeb and Guriceel is very close to Matabaan?

Just don't cry later and say we got xasuuqed by HGs with your kibir.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Oh now is it deputy paper positions :russ:

There is 35-40 Villages in Matabaan. I’ll leave it Upto you to know how much Agoon and Cali inhabit.

I am not even worried about Maxaas, it’s not even 100% Xawaadle but 100% Cali Madaxweyne.
This is just lies, Cayr and Murusade both live in maxaas.

Two years ago you agreed a ceasefire with habar aji in maxaas. Look at all the tuulos named.

Isn’t Cabduudwaaq the largest city in GM??
Not anything amazing really. Habargidir, Mursade, Duduble and waceysle are all moving down south and somewhat abandoning GM especially the last three

Ceeldheer district had a higher population than both ceelbuur and cabudwaq district UN 2005 population estimate. However 2014 both districts outnumbered ceeldheer. Waceysle are all moving to xamar since post shabaab 2011 era. I’m sure degmada Boondhere alone which is 70%+ waceysle has nearly triple the population of degmada cabudwaq

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You seriously think an langaab Xawadle can win against HG when it comes to xabad, the road from Dhusomareeb and Guriceel is very close to Matabaan?

Just don't cry later and say we got xasuuqed by HGs with your kibir.
Forget maxaas or Matabaan, beledweyne would fall in days. Xawaadle waxaa dib ku ah tubonka cayr lafood hal mid. Ma xishoodaan.

Forget maxaas or Matabaan, beledweyne would fall in days. Xawaadle waxaa dib ku ah tubonka cayr lafood hal mid. Ma xishoodaan.
Xawadle folks are forgetting who they are messing with, it's like an nigga putting his hand inside an snakepit and than cries when he gets bit, the HGs they are messing are the same ones who expelled them from mogadishu and all of South Somalia and have an whole Functioning state and Military just next door.

If xabad were to start with Xawadle we all know the ending very well, it's wise for Xawadle to sit their arse down before they regret with their empty kibir, walahi no wonder Guudlaawe is in power by force.

The deputy Xawaadle have at the moment isn't even accepted but is just being held there. When the real dowlad comes it will return to normal Cayr Guddomiye and Ku xigeen. I am a man from the deegaans xawaadlana xadkiisa wuu yaqaan hadeer is tus tus lee ka tahay.
Exactly. This is nothing more than temporary positions. Anyways the locals will start electing their local leaders when the Gole deegan are built, instead of their locals admins being named from a town 100km away.

Oh now is it deputy paper positions :russ:

There is 35-40 Villages in Matabaan. I’ll leave it Upto you to know how much Agoon and Cali inhabit.

I am not even worried about Maxaas, it’s not even 100% Xawaadle but 100% Cali Madaxweyne.
Any deputy in Somalia is a paper position. Ama deputy in aan af somali kugu fasiro maa rabtaa:mjlaugh: *Ku Xigeen*

You’ll have to convince habar eji they wouldn’t get a stake in Maxaas when the golaha deeganka are being built and we’ll see if xawaadle still keep their 2 deputies:shaq:

I’ll make sure to bookmark this thread and come back when Xawaadle compromise maxaas stakes for mataban stakes.

Not anything amazing really. Habargidir, Mursade, Duduble and waceysle are all moving down south and somewhat abandoning GM especially the last two

Ceeldheer district had a higher population than both ceelbuur and cabudwaq district UN 2005 population estimate. However 2014 both districts outnumbered ceeldheer. Waceysle are all moving to xamar since post shabaab 2011 era. I’m sure degmada Boondhere alone which is 70%+ waceysle has nearly triple the population of degmada cabudwaq
Mx have no where else to go, almost all their lands were taken by HGs by force thus they all moved in mass to Cabudwaaq, it's like all of Abgaals losing S/Dhexe to HGs and they all moved in mass to Jowhar.

Cabudwaaq is basically their last stronghold in a sea of HGs horde surrounding them.

Where? HG has recognized Marehan as the perennial force in GM. Even Murusade is above you as Gacal the Galmudug Speaker is Murusade. You have been given to a position similar to Sheekhaal, Deputy Speaker :mjlaugh:

Is that your excuse for your laangabnimo in Galmudug? Aryaahee ka jooga aflagaadada
If you come after me, expect to get smoked. I don't wear gloves when it comes to non Hawiye aggressors. I rather keep my lands than get bogus VP though.
:manny:

If you come after me, expect to get smoked. I don't wear gloves when it comes to non Hawiye aggressors. I rather keep my lands than get bogus VP though.
:manny:
Ignore him bro, very soon Galmudug powersharing will be corrected and the VP who were given to landless folks who live in Ethiopia will be soon a thing of the past, Beehsa Waceysle rightly deserve the presidency and VP of Galmudug.