HG elders of Hiraan send a strong message to VP Dabageed & Governor Ali Jeyte

They are angry that Matabaan district has now been officially added to Hirshabelle and that Agoon and Cali subclans have taken 2 deputies in Matabaan and now waiting for the Mayor position and have taken their share of the Deegan Bile project that the Hirshabelle interior ministry has introduced to Matabaan.

1A5F7B12-9BF4-4EA0-9856-F50EBAFD2C81.jpeg

Cali Madaxweyne Deputy

Agoon Deputy
E226566E-AEF5-4ADA-B976-F55D17D059E8.jpeg

They are angry at the Interior Minister of Hirshabelle, Karoore has appointed a Agoon for the Deputy District Commissioner and a Cali Madaxweyne for the other deputy District commissioner of Matabaan which means the shares of mashaaric will be 2/3 for Agoon and Cali and 25% for HG.

5E0A2E84-A854-44E7-8CE4-3CFA6BC66418.jpeg

Interior Minister Karoore is just doing his job, he will soon appoint a mayor for Matabaan District making the District commissioner and Mayor 2 different positions and ensuring Matabaan is under Hirshabelle. Guuleyso.

Last edited:
Let their Hiraab Cali Isbaaro help them he has no word in hiiraan affairs our coloney mataan is ours we have two deputy DC and the Mayor and Golaha Deegaanka is 50/50

We are building Matabaan galbeed.

Let their Hiraab Cali Isbaaro help them he has no word in hiiraan affairs our coloney mataan is ours we have two deputy DC and the Mayor and Golaha Deegaanka is 50/50

I don't think Guudlaawe will help them, because it was not long ago where they started to claim that they live in Beledweyne and Jowhar lol

I don't think Guudlaawe will help them, because it was not long ago where they started to claim that they live in Beledweyne and Jowhar lol
let me correct you he wishes but can't help him what has Cali Isbaaro got to do with Hiiraan? Iisten to cali isbaaros iljeex Shabaab la taliye saying Dabageed told him you are the president of the Isbaaro side and im hiiraan. Garoore belongs to Dabageed since he picked him so he is independent from Cali Isbaaro.

They are angry that Matabaan district has now been officially added to Hirshabelle and that Agoon and Cali subclans have taken 2 deputies in Matabaan and now waiting for the Mayor position and have taken their share of the Deegan Bile project that the Hirshabelle interior ministry has introduced to Matabaan.

View attachment 254078
Cali Madaxweyne Deputy

Agoon Deputy
View attachment 254079

They are angry at the Interior Minister of Hirshabelle, Karoore has appointed a Agoon for the Deputy District Commissioner and a Cali Madaxweyne for the other deputy District commissioner of Matabaan which means the shares of mashaaric will be 2/3 for Agoon and Cali and 25% for HG.

View attachment 254080
Interior Minister Karoore is just doing his job, he will soon appoint a mayor for Matabaan District making the District commissioner and Mayor 2 different positions and ensuring Matabaan is under Hirshabelle. Guuleyso.
Illegitimate namings by a non functioning state. Are these so called deputies going to operate out of Beledweyne because they’re not coming Matabaan.

Just because Nabadoon’s have denounced the namings and had to get their complaints across don’t mean we’re asking.

You’re even more delusional if you think Hawadle are getting mayor of Matabaan:russ: You’re not even getting deputy.

You’re gonna have to build a new Matabaan from Scratch. Hawadle have no say in Matabaan and never did. It’s not like Beledweyne where guudlaawe went to against your will.

Last edited:
Illegitimate namings by a non functioning state. Are these so called deputies going to operate out of Beledweyne because they’re not coming Matabaan.

Just because Nabadoon’s have denounced the namings and had to get their complaints across don’t mean we’re asking.

You’re even more delusional if you think Hawadle are getting mayor of Matabaan:russ: You’re not even getting deputy.

You’re gonna have to build a new Matabaan from Scratch. Hawadle have no say in Matabaan and never did. It’s not like Beledweyne where guudlaawe went to against your will.
Lololol… :chrisfreshhah:says the illegitimate 1.5 Gobal are you even constitutional?

you can see in the video I posted the deputy for security and politics of Matabaan inside Matabaan welcoming the new project.

This was also him in Lebi Hiiraan last year where he has raised the Hirshabelle flag in the border between Hiiraan and Galgaduud to officially make it clear that Matabaan is part of Hiiraan and not of Galgaduud.

F0480CAB-50CE-4F32-B463-7DCA93535CD1.jpeg

Illegitimate namings kulaha, LOL, last time I check Matabaan was part of Hiiraan don’t try to run away and say it’s part of Galmudug now:shaq: this will not be another 1.5 region state kkkk.

Agoon and Cali will build their district Matabaan guuleysta

A549029E-A4AB-4EE4-866D-FC1058A5EABD.jpeg

Matabaan was never part of Galgaduud it was always hiiraan idk where you got that from and don't come with 'QQ was taxing it' bs. Matabaan is Hiiraan Cayr ayaana leh warkaan maalaa yacnigaa meelkale la taga Xawaadlow. Shabaab baa nagu furan HS and Xawaadle should not start this maalaa yacni politics. Wars happened and we know where Xawaadle lives. matabaan waxaa uga soo sokeyso Jiirta Beer Gadiid ii Bacda yaan la is hor boodin. Cali Jeyte hadaan soo dhoweyne oo halganka la galne yuusan abaal noogaga dhigin in Matabaan ii Maxaas war laga bilaabo nin walbo xadkiisa wuu yaqaan.

'Ninba muruqa Meeshuu daguu maanta leeyahaye.'

Lololol… :chrisfreshhah:says the illegitimate 1.5 Gobal are you even constitutional?

you can see in the video I posted the deputy for security and politics of Matabaan inside Matabaan welcoming the new project.

This was also him in Lebi Hiiraan last year where he has raised the Hirshabelle flag in the border between Hiiraan and Galgaduud to officially make it clear that Matabaan is part of Hiiraan and not of Galgaduud.

View attachment 254101

Illegitimate namings kulaha, LOL, last time I check Matabaan was part of Hiiraan don’t try to run away and say it’s part of Galmudug now:shaq: this will not be another 1.5 region state kkkk.

Agoon and Cali will build their district Matabaan guuleysta

View attachment 254103
There’s a town called Matabaan and then there’s a district. If you want to call 5 trees and 2 bushes Matabaan suit yourself but you have 1 or 2 villages in Matabaan, hence why you’re our deputy and we’re not going to allow hawadle masquerading as the very same paper state they were calling Kirshabelle send out illegitimate magacaabis for a district they hold mere 2 deputies.

There wouldn’t be a third deputy without Habar eji getting a deputy in Maxaas.

Whether Galmudug is 1.5 gobols or not, it’s a functioning state unlike our neighbor :drakekidding:

See you in the upcoming negotiations table involving both Matabaan and Maxaas. It’s gonna take Habar Eji getting stakes in Maxaas for hawadle to get more than 2 deputies in Matabaan:trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Habar Gidir wa dad col joogto jacayl.

Is there a clan they neighbour which they havent attempted to steal their land ??!

There’s a town called Matabaan and then there’s a district. If you want to call 5 trees and 2 bushes Matabaan suit yourself but you have 1 or 2 villages in Matabaan, hence why you’re a deputy and we’re not going to allow hawadle masquerading as the very same paper state they were calling Kirshabelle send out illegitimate appointmentings for a district they hold mere 2 deputies.

Whether Galmudug is 1.5 gobols or not, it’s a functioning state unlike our neighbor :drakekidding:

See you in the upcoming negotiations table involving both Matabaan and Maxaas. It’s gonna take Habar Eji getting stakes in Maxaas for hawadle to get more than 2 deputies in Matabaan:trumpsmirk:
I still guess you don’t want to watch the video I have posted, Upto you.
Maxaas is out of the question :mjlol: there is obviously not a single HG Present except for maybe wives of Cali nomads.

all 3 deputies are all Cali Madaxweyne with the last one being named last month. Seems like on the ground and in HS Matabaan is the only shared district. Hehehe :pachah1:

9B2B6B87-38EF-47D8-9E46-584029DD8258.jpeg

Maxaas is out of the question :mjlol: there is obviously not a single HG Present except for maybe wives of Cali nomads.

all 3 deputies are all Cali Madaxweyne with the last one being named last month. Seems like on the ground and in HS Matabaan is the only shared district. Hehehe :pachah1:

View attachment 254109
Hadii af wax lagu yeelanaayo 'Subaxdaan goofadaan fadhaa ganuun biyaana dhiibi maa' ayaad goofado oo matabaan korkeeda ah ku joogi laheydeen laakiin beer gadiid ayeey ka sii burqanee oo Beledweyne korkeeda ah taana waad ogtahay. Xawaadlow waa is naqaana armaad caga dhigan Kartiin.
Maxaas markaan dageynin maxaa keenay in wiilal habaraji meesha kugu qabsadaan shabaab dagaalkiisa intuusan bilaawane waa tey Teedaan ii Bukure idin ku heysteen ninaan meel dagneyn meesha kama diriro.
Mida Matabaan horta taas labo cali wax iska weydiin mee Agoon ii Calina hadey maanta soo Xinkaceen xadka meesha aan geyne waa la yaqaan, Beergadiid ayeey howshu taala ii bacda hiiraan yaanan lasii fogeyn. HS waxey wadaan ha joojiyaan baan anigu leeyahay Xawaadlana waa is naqaan ha is dabo qabtaan mar ay goorigoor tahay.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
There’s a town called Matabaan and then there’s a district. If you want to call 5 trees and 2 bushes Matabaan suit yourself but you have 1 or 2 villages in Matabaan, hence why you’re our deputy and we’re not going to allow hawadle masquerading as the very same paper state they were calling Kirshabelle send out illegitimate magacaabis for a district they hold mere 2 deputies.

Hirshabelle is functional sxb, it’s only one clan that whine and cry. HS is a Hiraab state and HG will get their share in matabaan and Maxaas, and we expect the same from Ceeldhere and Xarardhere in GM. The bastard sixrooleys can calaacal and scream today, but Guudlawe will still be here doing his thing tomorrow
CF73C736-9473-4A03-81D5-3A32E8255FD6.jpeg

Hirshabelle is functional sxb, it’s only one clan that whine and cry. HS is a Hiraab state and HG will get their share in matabaan and Maxaas, and we expect the same from Ceeldhere and Xarardhere in GM. The bastard sixrooleys can calaacal and scream today, but Guudlawe will still be here doing his thing tomorrow View attachment 254112
No wonder HG abuses you under the Hiraab name.

He just called Hirshabelle a illegitimate state because his interests were not met. You are getting nothing in Xarardheere and Ceeldheer with that simp ass attitude.

You can continue to be anti-Xawaadle all you want but it’s only XLs who can understand HG and know their language. Waa Xabad only.

A river is only 80kms from Galgaduud there is absolutely no reason for them to have had to colonise Lower Shabelle and sell river water to Biimaal if they could have done the same in Hiiraan.

Such a shame you don’t see that but oh well, Today Xarardheere is a full HG district and tomorrow they will be deputy in Ceeldheer with this attitude. Reminds me of Xasan Sheekh.

Hirshabelle is functional sxb, it’s only one clan that whine and cry. HS is a Hiraab state and HG will get their share in matabaan and Maxaas, and we expect the same from Ceeldhere and Xarardhere in GM. The bastard sixrooleys can calaacal and scream today, but Guudlawe will still be here doing his thing tomorrow View attachment 254112
Waceysle solely live in Degmada ceeldhere with one sub of wacbudhan called sahal. Its just 100% them. They also live in xaradhere up to the town from ceeldhere direction where my reer abti are from.

After HG, Abgaal have the largest lands in Galmudug. More than mursade, mx and duduble. Waceysle deserve much much more in GM than what they already have. cabudwaaq and balanbale are not even located in somalia according to maps ffs.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
No wonder HG abuses you under the Hiraab name.

He just called Hirshabelle a illegitimate state because his interests were not met. You are getting nothing in Xarardheere and Ceeldheer with that simp ass attitude.

You can continue to be anti-Xawaadle all you want but it’s only XLs who can understand HG and know their language. Waa Xabad only.

A river is only 80kms from Galgaduud there is absolutely no reason for them to have had to colonise Lower Shabelle and sell river water to Biimaal if they could have done the same in Hiiraan.

Such a shame you don’t see that but oh well, Today Xarardheere is a full HG district and tomorrow they will be deputy in Ceeldheer with this attitude. Reminds me of Xasan Sheekh.
War niyahow naga dhax bax. You aren’t on the same level as HG or AB stop trying to put yourself between us. Unuka ilmo hiraab ah. We fight one day and break bread the next. We are the only tribe in Somalia capable of going toe to toe with HG+Somali maxamed (including your fatherless people) and come out unscathed. Just because you can’t make a name for yourself without being under either me or HG you try to pit brothers against one another.

We will get our rights in Xarardhere, Wacaysle will make sure of that. Ceeldhere iskaba dhaaf that’s full Wacaysle stronghold. As harti my main concern is Hirshabelle, and the fact that your clan are still calaacaling after 2 years asserts the fact that I’ve done my job and rule my state. Keep crying over guudlawe tho, wallahi the more you cry the more I want him to be re-elected just to see the pain in your eyes
DD3CC78A-F4C8-4CBB-AEF1-2A0F044CB11E.jpeg

View attachment 254109
I see Cayr Ministers of Hirshabelle and Gudoomiye of Matabaan with guests in a Cayr town on a Cayr news channel based in Guriceel:russ:

Hirshabelle wouldn’t be naming any more positions for districts when the Golaha Deeganka are made anyway. We’ll see if Matabaan is shared and Maxaas is not in the upcoming powersharing negotiations for both districts:mjlol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Waceysle solely live in Degmada ceeldhere with one sub of wacbudhan called sahal. Its just 100% them. They also live in xaradhere up to the town from ceeldhere direction where my reer abti are from.

After HG, Abgaal have the largest lands in Galmudug. More than mursade, mx and duduble. Waceysle deserve much much more in GM than what they already have. cabudwaaq and balanbale are not even located in somalia according to maps ffs.
Most of the blame lies with HSM. He should lobby for his clan. They were shortchanged when he was the president. Not as if HG have some xaasid towards Waceysle. Look at the difference with kheyre and Farmaajo. they filled their qabiils with gold, giving themselves many MPs, wasiirs, vp+speaker, degmos despite being split like ceelbuur with duduble and Cayr and Farmaajo making the very small balanbale a degmo.