HG elders of Hiraan send a strong message to VP Dabageed & Governor Ali Jeyte

I see Cayr Ministers of Hirshabelle and Gudoomiye of Matabaan with guests in a Cayr town on a Cayr news channel based in Guriceel:russ:

Hirshabelle wouldn’t be naming any more positions for districts when the Golaha Deeganka are made anyway. We’ll see if Matabaan is shared and Maxaas is not in the upcoming powersharing negotiations for both districts:mjlol:
The Gudoomiye ku xigeen Amniga Iyo Siyaasada and my Nabadoons were present.

Hirshabelle has full authority to name positions, Matabaan is clearly shared other wise Cali and Agoon would not have a deputy each as well soon will be getting the mayor and Maxaas is clearly shared between Cali Madaxweyne lol not even XL.

Golaha Degaanka will be built maybe around end of the year or next year whoever has the most tuulos will get the majority. :samwelcome:

See you then buddy!

Most of the blame lies with HSM. He should lobby for his clan. They were shortchanged when he was the president. Not as if HG have some xaasid towards Waceysle. Look at the difference with kheyre and Farmaajo. they filled their qabiils with gold, giving themselves many MPs, wasiirs, vp+speaker, degmos despite being split like ceelbuur with duduble and Cayr and Farmaajo making the very small balanbale a degmo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will get our rights in Xarardhere
A9D6BBDD-1C75-4AFB-87C3-E9C3036FD892.jpeg

:damn:

Gudoomiye • Saruur
Gudoomiye Ku xigeen • Saleeban
Xoghayaha • Cayr

Alright buddy!

The Gudoomiye ku xigeen Amniga Iyo Siyaasada and my Nabadoons were present.

Hirshabelle has full authority to name positions, Matabaan is clearly shared other wise Cali and Agoon would not have a deputy each as well soon will be getting the mayor and Maxaas is clearly shared between Cali Madaxweyne lol not even XL.

Golaha Degaanka will be built maybe around end of the year or next year whoever has the most tuulos will get the majority. :samwelcome:

See you then buddy!
Deputies. Deputies you got for the 2 xawaadle villages in the broader Matabaan District.

The district commissioner is both mayor and commissioner for the broader district, like any other district in Somalia. If the mayor and district commissioner posts were to be split, it will be shared between Habar Eji and Ayaanle. There’s absolutely no chance of XW getting such post, in fact other Cayr subs like Yabadhaalo have higher chance of getting the mayorship than Xawaadle.:mjlol:

The day Xawaadle get the mayor of Matabaan is the day HG get Maxaas district commissioner.

Deputies. Deputies you got for the 2 xawaadle villages in the broader Matabaan District.

The district commissioner is both mayor and commissioner for the broader district, like any other district in Somalia. If the mayor and district commissioner posts were to be split, it will be shared between Habar Eji and Ayaanle. There’s absolutely no chance of XW getting such post, in fact other Cayr subs like Yabadhaalo have higher chance of getting the mayorship than Xawaadle.:mjlol:

The day Xawaadle get the mayor of Matabaan is the day HG get Maxaas district commissioner.
The deputy Xawaadle have at the moment isn't even accepted but is just being held there. When the real dowlad comes it will return to normal Cayr Guddomiye and Ku xigeen. I am a man from the deegaans xawaadlana xadkiisa wuu yaqaan hadeer is tus tus lee ka tahay.

Hirshabelle is functional sxb, it’s only one clan that whine and cry. HS is a Hiraab state and HG will get their share in matabaan and Maxaas, and we expect the same from Ceeldhere and Xarardhere in GM. The bastard sixrooleys can calaacal and scream today, but Guudlawe will still be here doing his thing tomorrow View attachment 254112
Lets not be like these Xawadle lads. We support what is fair, I have no idea who is in the wrong in Maxaas and Matabaan but based on the lies theyve been telling about Jowhar, Mahadaay etc. I dont find these two Xawaadle guys credible at all.

Hirshabelle will enter new age when mudane Guudlaawe finishes his term and holds elections. From paper state to a functioning Federal Member State what a lion.

Lololololol :chrisfreshhah:

You said the same thing 2 years ago, wanted Maxaas Deputy in exchange for Matabaan deputy and now Agoon and Cali have 2 deputies in Matabaan and are taking 75% of the new Mashaaric while you are on FB calaacaling.

Cali Madaxweyne has now expanded from Maxaas into Matabaan what Laandheeres fr

I wonder what y’all will do when the Mayor is Agoon :samwelcome:

You said the same thing 2 years ago, wanted Maxaas Deputy in exchange for Matabaan deputy and now Agoon and Cali have 2 deputies in Matabaan and are taking 75% of the new Mashaaric while you are on FB calaacaling.

Two years ago? @MenacingGeeljire joined few weeks ago, war yaab badnaa is everyone multinicking here? Nacallaa no wonder I keep having exact same conversations with different people every few months.

Hadii af wax lagu yeelanaayo 'Subaxdaan goofadaan fadhaa ganuun biyaana dhiibi maa' ayaad goofado oo matabaan korkeeda ah ku joogi laheydeen laakiin beer gadiid ayeey ka sii burqanee oo Beledweyne korkeeda ah taana waad ogtahay. Xawaadlow waa is naqaana armaad caga dhigan Kartiin.
Maxaas markaan dageynin maxaa keenay in wiilal habaraji meesha kugu qabsadaan shabaab dagaalkiisa intuusan bilaawane waa tey Teedaan ii Bukure idin ku heysteen ninaan meel dagneyn meesha kama diriro.
Mida Matabaan horta taas labo cali wax iska weydiin mee Agoon ii Calina hadey maanta soo Xinkaceen xadka meesha aan geyne waa la yaqaan, Beergadiid ayeey howshu taala ii bacda hiiraan yaanan lasii fogeyn. HS waxey wadaan ha joojiyaan baan anigu leeyahay Xawaadlana waa is naqaan ha is dabo qabtaan mar ay goorigoor tahay.
Matabaan waa wada leenahay imboow :fittytousand:

I never said any of this but like I said enjoy your deputy paper positions but we will see if Maxaas is 100% xawaadle once the gole deegan are enacted soon :pachah1:

Also no one’s ever denied the presence of Xawaadle minorities in the broader Matabaan district. With that being said, aid agencies are not that stupid and wouldn’t let 2 villages get “75%” of mashaaric:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waceysle solely live in Degmada ceeldhere with one sub of wacbudhan called sahal. Its just 100% them. They also live in xaradhere up to the town from ceeldhere direction where my reer abti are from.

After HG, Abgaal have the largest lands in Galmudug. More than mursade, mx and duduble. Waceysle deserve much much more in GM than what they already have. cabudwaaq and balanbale are not even located in somalia according to maps ffs.
Cabudwaaq has an actual population whie your lands in Galgaduud are mainly uninhabitable

I never said any of this but like I said enjoy your deputy paper positions but we will see if Maxaas is 100% xawaadle once the gole deegan are enacted soon :pachah1:

Also no one’s ever denied the presence of Xawaadle minorities in the broader Matabaan district. With that being said, aid agencies are not that stupid and wouldn’t let 2 villages get “75%” of mashaaric:mjlol:

Oh now is it deputy paper positions :russ:

There is 35-40 Villages in Matabaan. I’ll leave it Upto you to know how much Agoon and Cali inhabit.

I am not even worried about Maxaas, it’s not even 100% Xawaadle but 100% Cali Madaxweyne.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Every Marexan in the central regions who got evicted from Dhusomareeb, Cadaado etc wholed up in Caabudwaaq across the border. We still have our lands thank god.
Where? HG has recognized Marehan as the perennial force in GM. Even Murusade is above you as Gacal the Galmudug Speaker is Murusade. You have been given to a position similar to Sheekhaal, Deputy Speaker :mjlaugh:
Every Marexan in the central regions who got evicted from Dhusomareeb, Cadaado etc wholed up in Caabudwaaq across the border. We still have our lands thank god.
Is that your excuse for your laangabnimo in Galmudug? Aryaahee ka jooga aflagaadada