Hero-Asshole Complex

Simping is a number of things from buying a girl something just because shes a woman or picking a women over your childhood friend. The most common case of simping imo is when a man in a relationship puts a lot into a relationship and the women doesn't put anything into it so hes the one keeping the relationship alive while the woman is disinterested. Thats why I called it degrading.
Nacaala, I personally know guys who's parents are struggling finiancially, yet spend 100s on rooms, dinners, tickets for shows etc on "their girl", that they've only known a few months. "Their girl" who used to off pant for random niggas after a nightout:ohlord::pacspit::trash:

So, it's about differential treatment based on gender/sex? :manny: And about having boundaries I assume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I have a feeling they would help their male friends too but might put in a little more effort for me. :ayaanswag:After all I was nicer than their male friends (or so I delude myself into thinking). There is some truth as women are slightly more agreeable than men.
You can't be serious? :mjhaps:

So, it's about differential treatment based on gender/sex? :manny: And about having boundaries I assume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I have a feeling they would help their male friends too but might put in a little more effort for me. :ayaanswag:After all I was nicer than their male friends (or so I delude myself into thinking). There is some truth as women are slightly more agreeable than men.

if they're going above and beyond for you, they're simping. They all probably think youre falling for them, but you just think they're nice guys.

if we went to uni, I'd probably tell you to f*ck off, with a smile of course.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I understand where you are coming from sxb. Men that put themselves in that position are without dignity. However, let me ask you this. If you somehow had this girl that is way out of your league, or if you are an old man with nothing to physically love, would you not try to make her happy so she doesn't leave you? I think it is natural to create an incentive lest you lose her.
Thing is I don't believe anyone is out of my league like I said we all breathe the same so what makes her a league above me? I'll treat her good if I love her obviously but if shes dissatisfied and leaves me it is what it is :manny:

Thing is I don't believe anyone is out of my league like I said we all breathe the same so what makes her a league above me? I'll treat her good if I love her obviously but if shes dissatisfied and leaves me it is what it is :manny:
Niggas really think there's leagues?
:russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The truth is in this society that we are in now if a women works and she does not contribute to the household that is a recipe for resentment. People are ok with different set ups but I could never do that it makes no sense to me.

Good luck in the relationship department.

finances_male_female_divide_full_infographic_750x2600px_091614-72ppi-01.jpg

if they're going above and beyond for you, they're simping. They all probably think youre falling for them, but you just think they're nice guys.

if we went to uni, I'd probably tell you to f*ck off, with a smile of course.

I highly doubt that. So, you say F off to girls at school who do nothing to you (and expect a mischievous grin will neutralize your unfriendly words)? :drakekidding:

I rarely ever requested anything from Abdis it wasn't my fault they offered and were nice. :kanyeshrug:I was pleasant person to be around (beri hore) in uni.

Good luck in the relationship department.

finances_male_female_divide_full_infographic_750x2600px_091614-72ppi-01.jpg

I highly doubt that. So, you say F off to girls at school who do nothing to you (and expect a mischievous grin will neutralize your unfriendly words)? :drakekidding:

I rarely ever requested anything from Abdis it wasn't my fault they offered and were nice. :kanyeshrug:I was pleasant person to be around (beri hore) in uni.
36% of women pay half, those are pretty good odds. If both people are working professionals and they have no kids that seems like a unfair relationship. I get a traditional marriages pros for both sides but in this relationship it seems like a transaction, it is paying for women companionship. Are you a traditionalist? Also thanks for the words of encouragement.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:patrice: are you saying good girls..cant be good in bed when they get married virgin?

Dont worry baby you will learn you dont have to be a ho e...i will just be the first to teach you..

Anyways men dont like a woman that behave like men..loud with her opinions..you got something to say smile and whisper it in my ears..

Behave like woman your man will be a ring in your finger

:mjswag:I will teach you a thing or two. For starters I'm hard to tie-down. Not fond of being called baby when I'm a grown woman. Though I'm wholesome with my deeds I set the terms. Though I might deceive you into thinking you are in the drivers seat I have firm boundaries.

You can't be serious? :mjhaps:

Believe what you like.

Also, why does @Miro keep deleting his posts. Your quality posts are vanishing before our eyes.
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Simping is a number of things from buying a girl something just because shes a woman or picking a women over your childhood friend. The most common case of simping imo is when a man in a relationship puts a lot into a relationship and the women doesn't put anything into it so hes the one keeping the relationship alive while the woman is disinterested. Thats why I called it degrading.

Thank you for that answer. Why do some guys do that? :holeup:

:mjswag:I will teach you a thing or two. For starters I'm hard to tie-down. Not fond of being called baby when I'm a grown woman. Though I'm wholesome with my deeds I set the terms. Though I might deceive you into thinking you are in the drivers seat I have firm boundaries.

Believe what you like.

Also, why does @Miro keep deleting his posts. Your quality posts are vanishing before our eyes.
giphy.gif
Subhanallah, women like you must be why niggas get severe hypertension at 40 or leave the car running in the garage and CO themselves:faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Subhanallah, women like you must be why niggas get severe hypertension at 40 or leave the car running in the garage and CO themselves:faysalwtf:

I've been watching a lot of Film Noir lately. Trying to channel the Femme Fatal Trope but giving it a tweak.
femme-fatales-marlene-dietrich-the-devil-is-a-woman-gif-via-gimmeavisky-tumblr.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Low self esteem most the time they have something good going for them and it'd destroy them to lose it.

That's very insightful of you. I suggest you shave your head bald and call yourself a relationship guru. :ayaanswag: You need to move beyond confining yourself to your Kingdom - the NSFW section. Doesn't that place make you feel caged?

women are one of the least important things feed yourself and your family and your childhood friends then you can focus on women

Good to you know you have your priorities in order. I still think women matter and provide perspective you probably wouldn't get from a men. :kanyeshrug: Just have boundaries and all is well.

I am no simp, you bastards.
300px-Am_I_a_Joke_To_You%3F.jpg

You're a good man. Ignore them.

Last edited:
I've been watching a lot of Film Noir lately. Trying to channel the Femme Fatal Trope but giving it a tweak.
femme-fatales-marlene-dietrich-the-devil-is-a-woman-gif-via-gimmeavisky-tumblr.gif
I get the feeling your future spouse's either going to be extremely lucky or choke you in your sleep out of pure frustration. Inshallah it'll be the former, but goddamn it..:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Trending