Hero-Asshole Complex

Is that why you want to go back home in search of a bride?

You seem even keeled.

What are the basic functions a man should have? I want to leave no stone unturned.

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell us what they are, sxb?

The roles Islam teached us

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Is that why you want to go back home in search of a bride?

You seem even keeled.

What are the basic functions a man should have? I want to leave no stone unturned.

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif

Tell us what they are, sxb?
In union, I think protecting and bread winning are the two big jobs?

I don’t know the first thing about marriage tbh.

I may just be a bachelor for the long term relations and marriage is buuq.:damedamn:

As with everything it takes practice and experience, what I've noticed though with a lot of men they struggle to switch of the asshole side of them and some even go to extreme lengths and start loving it and stay on that mindset/mode for good.

I must be dumb because I have no idea what you are on about. Please dumb down your increasingly aggressive and impressive vocab in the future. LOL. Be a bit considerate, habibi. Not everyone is as gifted as you in the ways of superfluous language.

Anyways, If I understand correctly, you are asking how we know when to switch up our "ass-hole and hero" personas. Well, it's just the flow and mood of the situation, isn't it? There is a time and place for everything and obviously it requires a degree of emotional intelligence. It's also about the vibe and disposition of that person. Naturally, you have to maneuver accordingly depending on who you are dealing with. For instance, a good-natured and carefree person like @Odkac WRLD and @sophisticate you can joke around with, but a serious guy like @Radical Canjeerorism, you'd have to traverse carefully. LMAO. Mr. Canjeero, I am just kidding. I know you can take a joke.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The roles Islam teached us

I had a feeling you'd say that. :cosbyhmm: But what are your views on what contemporary women expect?

In union, I think protecting and bread winning are the two big jobs?

I don’t know the first thing about marriage tbh.

I may just be a bachelor for the long term relations and marriage is buuq.:damedamn:

Women have higher standards now than they did decades ago. :leon: They want it all it appears. To have the man earn as much or more, pull his share in the division of household duties and pay for everything.

If @Parailia somalensis needs to hear this:

Young women are becoming more educated and financially successful than young men but they are less willing than men to meet their partner in the middle when it comes to sharing expenses and gift-giving [so much for western going dutch]

Are you going MGTOW on us?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I had a feeling you'd say that. :cosbyhmm: But what are your views on what contemporary women expect?

Women have higher standards now than they did decades ago. :leon: They want it all it appears. To have the man earn as much or more, pull his share in the division of household duties and pay for everything.

How do you know about MGTOW?:mjlol:

I read some posts for laughs, but eh I don’t believe any of it.:russ:

This marriage stuff is all Greek to me. I just want to do cool shit while I am in my prime.:mjcry:

For what it’s worth I’ve always shown women respect, which is why they call me SIMP.:francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm just an honest and sincere good guy, you'd probably find an image of me if you Google such words, as conventional as they come with no ulterior sinistry whatsoever, sorry to disappoint ladies.
:cosbyhmm: Or so you let on. Please don't take offense.

As with everything it takes practice and experience, what I've noticed though with a lot of men they struggle to switch of the asshole side of them and some even go to extreme lengths and start loving it and stay on that mindset/mode for good.

:leon: I hard a eureka moment.

Why is it you think some men become so self-protective by assuming this asshole mindset 'full-time''?

I must be dumb because I have no idea what you are on about. Please dumb down your increasingly aggressive and impressive vocab in the future. LOL. Be a bit considerate, habibi. Not everyone is as gifted as you in the ways of superfluous language.

Anyways, If I understand correctly, you are asking how we know when to switch up our "ass-hole and hero" personas. Well, it's just the flow and mood of the situation, isn't it? There is a time and place for everything and obviously it requires a degree of emotional intelligence. It's also about the vibe and disposition of that person. Naturally, you have to maneuver accordingly depending on who you are dealing with. For instance, a good-natured and carefree person like @Odkac WRLD and @sophisticate you can joke around with, but a serious guy like @Radical Canjeerorism, you'd have to traverse carefully. LMAO. Mr. Canjeero, I am just kidding. I know you can take a joke.

How high is your EQ @Miro, if you were to rate your self on a scale of 1 to 10?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How do you know about MGTOW?:mjlol:

I read some posts for laughs, but eh I don’t believe any of it.:russ:

This marriage stuff is all Greek to me. I just want to do cool shit while I am in my prime.:mjcry:

For what it’s worth I’ve always shown women respect, which is why they call me SIMP.:francis:

I'm familiar with many fringe groups.

You're young so enjoy the single life while you can.

How does showing women respect equate to being a SIMP? Let's ask @Shmurda et al.

psyche

To each their own
@sophisticate with the people I've talked, it seems like a common thing. They always make out the other person as the victim when they are just as, if not more flawed than their ex-lover.

People with age naturally become more experienced and thus are able to do away with that mindset but considering that I only know young couples its more prevalent than it should be.

Modern Western women don't need or want high IQ career driven "nice men" anymore because they have their own careers and don't have to rely on these men like in the 1950s anymore to be their sole providers.

That gives them time to play around with these low I.Q. bad boys in their primes whilst friendzoning all these "high IQ nice men" but when they reach menopause age, they will start to regret it and become bitter about how they were played by these kinds of men, as these men also saw them as being only "short time flings" and "pump, dump material" and try to get back with the high IQ "beta orbiters/nice guys" that they friendzoned in their primes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate with the people I've talked, it seems like a common thing. They always make out the other person as the victim when they are just as, if not more flawed than their ex-lover.

People with age naturally become more experienced and thus are able to do away with that mindset but considering that I only know young couples its more prevalent than it should be.

Vilifying someone you formerly talked to is a waste of energy. It doesn't an afford one an opportunity to reflect and see the part they had to play.

There is nothing wrong with having high expectations. I suppose as one ages you come a little better at determining what it is you one and a tad bit more realistic.

Modern Western women don't need or want high IQ career driven "nice men" anymore because they have their own careers and don't have to rely on these men like in the 1950s anymore to be their sole providers.

That gives them time to play around with these low I.Q. bad boys in their primes whilst friendzoning all these "high IQ nice men" but when they reach menopause age, they will start to regret and become bitter about how they were played by these kinds of men, as these men also saw them as being only "short time flings" and "pump, dump material" and try to get back with the beta orbiters that they friendzoned in their primes.

I think modern women that are financially successful have high expectations in general. They want an intelligent man with social skills that is financially comfortable and attractive to them and I'd hope emotionally attuned. I don't think women like impulsive bad boys unless there's something up. If by bad boy you mean women pursuing an emotionally unavailable men than that's probably an attachment style issue. And a guy irrespective of IQ or status can be emotionally detached.

Well I don't know to be honest, I'm generally quiet. I don't think I traverse anything at all, I just act like an asshole when someone bothers me.

Are there people who actually try to be this?

Have you been living under a rock ? there are people who live and breath to be just a gigantic butt plug, the amount of xayawaan i had to tangle with just cos they couldn't leave me alone they thought i was some kind of juicy steak wrong!

ElementaryShallowAustraliankelpie-max-1mb.gif

:cosbyhmm: Or so you let on. Please don't take offense.

:leon: I hard a eureka moment.

Why is it you think some men become so self-protective by assuming this asshole mindset 'full-time''?

It can be for all kinds of reasons, insecurities, emotionally immature some just have embraced their sociopathic tendecies.

The choices for those particular women group are limited and still we have more options compared to them.

Men want the Madonna-Wh0r€ (wholesome but bad). While the male equivalent is the Hero-Asshole Complex (good guy that knows when to activate the bad in him and how much bad is respectable enough given the context). One moment they want tenderness and sensitivity but they also want a sprinkle of aggression and a cavalier attitude. What seems confusing is how to traverse these polar opposites. It must be challenging for guys to figure out when to be one or the other. And a part of me thinks many women don't even know the answer to that question themselves. There is a lot of confusing programming. And even more tip toeing nowadays regarding what to say and when to say it. The rules of engagement like gender roles are unclear. So, how do you navigate it?

How do you young men manage? And young ladies what do you expect from men?
giphy.gif

It is quite selfish of you to not contribute more threads to this forum.

Trending

Latest posts