Hero-Asshole Complex

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men want the Madonna-Wh0r€ (wholesome but bad). While the male equivalent is the Hero-Asshole Complex (good guy that knows when to activate the bad in him and how much bad is respectable enough given the context). One moment they want tenderness and sensitivity but they also want a sprinkle of aggression and a cavalier attitude. What seems confusing is how to traverse these polar opposites. It must be challenging for guys to figure out when to be one or the other. And a part of me thinks many women don't even know the answer to that question themselves. There is a lot of confusing programming. And even more tip toeing nowadays regarding what to say and when to say it. The rules of engagement like gender roles are unclear. So, how do you navigate it?

How do you young men manage? And young ladies what do you expect from men?
giphy.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There is an on and off switch. I can be the mild mannered hard working student on one hand, and I can drive by with the best of them on the other.

It’s a juggling act but it adds layers to my persona, and the ladies love mystery.

There are many sides to me, I am actually a talented musician and breakdancer believe it or not. As these walls fall down it enchants them more and more.

I am like a beloved chapter book as when you get to know me the story just gets better and better.

It is difficult knowing when to activate different sides, but it’s cool having a foot in both worlds.

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is an on and off switch. I can be the mild mannered hard working student on one hand, and I can drive by with the best of them on the other.

It’s a juggling act but it adds layers to my persona, and the ladies love mystery.

So, you have a real life alter Ego, too? :cosbyhmm:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So, you have a real life alter Ego, too? :cosbyhmm:
If the capital ego is a reference to something, it flew over my head. :mjlol:

But yeah there actually are a lot of different sides to me. :cosbyhmm:

You could say I’m a bit of an enigma. This is why I often refer to myself as Farax Superior.
I am simply built different. :mjpls:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Women were made to serve their husbands,

These are the ideal women who have understood their role :banderas:

So, you're looking for more traditional gender roles. But isn't serving a two-way street? :farmajoyaab:

If you capitalizing ego is a reference to something, it flew over my head.

But yeah there actually are a lot of different sides to me. You could say I’m a bit of an enigma. This is why I refer to myself as Farax Superior.:mjpls:

I get that you're a complex character. What do you think of the expectations women have about how you should act?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Well I don't know to be honest, I'm generally quiet. I don't think I traverse anything at all, I just act like an asshole when someone bothers me.

Are there people who actually try to be this?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So, you're looking for more traditional gender roles. But isn't serving a two-way street? :farmajoyaab:

I get that you're a complex character. What do you think of the expectations women have about how you should act?
I'm traditional aswell, I'm not a modernist if my memory is intact :browtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I don’t tie my masculinity into things like a lot of guys, tbh at the end of the day I know what I’m made of.

i have nothing to prove to anyone so I take myself seriously irl and I’m mellow.

I am reserved, but not shy. I like keeping to myself so that may go against some expectations woman may have. Most don’t seem to mind.

I’ve always been able to stick up for myself, but I don’t actively look for conflict lol.

I think women usually don’t have a ton of expectations other than the basic functions a man should have...

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Really? I like observing and listening more than actually talking. It's not like I have much to say most of the time either.

I bet you're a quiet nigga too
You detail posts and your elaborate well dished out karbash certainly shows you are not quiet. I think if similar people to you were around you more, you would talk more

You can put the loudest person in an alien environment and they will become quiet. Its all due to environment in my opinion :cosbyhmm:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You detail posts and your elaborate well dished out karbash certainly shows you are not quiet. I think if similar people to you were around you more, you would talk more

You can put the loudest person in an alien environment and they will become quiet. Its all due to environment in my opinion :cosbyhmm:
Honestly I've always been like that about any piece of work or writing. I like to put a little care in it even if it's just trolling or shitting on random people for fun.

I kind of doubt that, even when I'm with my friend group I only hold a normal conversation or just walk with them quietly either thinking, watching something or listening. I'm like that with my family too, unless I've got something important to say I won't really try to speak.

in an alien environment I just get awkward, been like that my whole life.

but enough about me wat bout u???? You loud, quiet or asshole-hero?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Honestly I've always been like that about any piece of work or writing. I like to put a little care in it even if it's just trolling or shitting on random people for fun.

I kind of doubt that, even when I'm with my friend group I only hold a normal conversation or just walk with them quietly either thinking, watching something or listening. I'm like that with my family too, unless I've got something important to say I won't really try to speak.

in an alien environment I just get awkward, been like that my whole life.

but enough about me wat bout u???? You loud, quiet or asshole-hero?
I'm more of introverted extrovert if that makes sense . I'm not loud or an extrovert but very social and reserved aswell :hmm:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm just an honest and sincere good guy, you'd probably find an image of me if you Google such words, as conventional as they come with no ulterior sinistry whatsoever, sorry to disappoint ladies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm traditional aswell, I'm not a modernist if my memory is intact :browtf:

Is that why you want to go back home in search of a bride?

I don’t tie my masculinity into things like a lot of guys, tbh at the end of the day I know what I’m made of.

i have nothing to prove to anyone so I take myself seriously irl and I’m mellow.

I am reserved, but not shy. I like keeping to myself so that may go against some expectations woman may have. Most don’t seem to mind.

I’ve always been able to stick up for myself, but I don’t actively look for conflict lol.

I think women usually don’t have a ton of expectations other than the basic functions a man should have...

You seem even keeled.

What are the basic functions a man should have? I want to leave no stone unturned.

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif

I'm not picky, so as long as the shoe fits I'll stick with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every gender must understand their roles

Tell us what they are, sxb?

Trending

Latest posts