Hero-Asshole Complex

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What does traditional nontraditional mean :ayaanswag:. I agree with children it becomes more complicated but without them you are a sugar daddy to someone :mjdontkno: and they make as much as you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get the feeling your future spouse's either going to be extremely lucky or choke you in your sleep out of pure frustration. Inshallah it'll be the former, but goddamn it..:farmajoyaab:

Which one do you think is more probable?

@sophisticate

Read social scienc

"As in the earlier study, we found that beauty undermined men’s commitment to their partners. Men rated themselves as least committed to their partners after they had just seen a series of beautiful and submissive women who were presumably available and on the market. Seeing a series of handsome men, on the other hand, did not substantially influence women’s commitment. But if you are a woman, do not start feeling smug just yet. Seeing a series of socially dominant men undermined women’s commitment, just as seeing attractive women had done to men’s."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, do you mind defining social dominance. Some of us aren't as bright as you bro?

didn't read lol

Thanks for exclaiming that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She has English teacher vibes, you know the annoying ones. The type to take herself too seriously.

I don't know why you think I'm an educator. But project whatever you like. I mean it is the internet. :banderas:

We made our English teacher cry all the time when she was all hormonal and pregnant lol, might be her achilles' heel as well :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

You're evil. And who is spreading this stuff?:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Honestly? You're getting the circulation cut off to your brain at least once a month based off current projections :pachah1:

I hated English and she used to ask me really obscure unanswerable questions on purpose. She wasn't so cocky once that progesterone turned her into a blubbering mess looooool

:drakekidding: And wearing a tie cuts off blood supply to your brain. Perhaps we should blame 'socially desirable strangulation" on your remark.

Your former teacher sounded like a bully.

Trending