Here we go again...another "Are Somalis Black or Arab?" video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

Yes, you daroods need to go back to where ever you came from.
tenor.gif

Apollo

VIP
People are stupid. They like simplistic racial terms so you get dumb stuff like black, arab etc being popular racial terms and Somalis must be boxed into this.

Why not just neither? Not even a mixture, just a totally different entity altogether.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I have on a resreach about somali origins
Ibn battuta, some sufi somali scholar and al masudi and all of darood's descendants agree darood is an Arab.

Infact he was one of the first people who brought Islam to somalia.

Somalia history was trading, oromos nor afars weren't traders but somalis were, somalis mixed in with semitics and indians too thus ibn battuta calling them black arabs, ibn battuta lived in somalia for quite a bit, he considered bantus of the swahili coast Zeenji or negro.

We are also a sub branch of semitic people, our tribes are measured in the Arab genelogical style like me my father my grandfather and so on and so forth.

Arabs and somalis share a tribilism style, jews in the judea look different than arabs down there. Musa peace be upon him was brown and he was banu israel, also meaning he is semitic but he is brown.

So as Isa peace be upon him he was brown too,wallahi there is a hadith about it.

Brown doesn't mean not semitic.

Banu israel are white, black, brown just to much be cause they mixed in with black, pheioicans and egyptians, banu israel are semitic because they're ancestor was Abraham who was from mordern day Iraq.

You could be black and you are semitic, just use banu israel as an example.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I have on a resreach about somali origins
Ibn battuta, some sufi somali scholar and al masudi and all of darood's descendants agree darood is an Arab.

Infact he was one of the first people who brought Islam to somalia.

Somalia history was trading, oromos nor afars weren't traders but somalis were, somalis mixed in with semitics and indians too thus ibn battuta calling them black arabs, ibn battuta lived in somalia for quite a bit, he considered bantus of the swahili coast Zeenji or negro.

We are also a sub branch of semitic people, our tribes are measured in the Arab genelogical style like me my father my grandfather and so on and so forth.

Arabs and somalis share a tribilism style, jews in the judea look different than arabs down there. Musa peace be upon him was brown and he was banu israel, also meaning he is semitic but he is brown.

So as Isa peace be upon him he was brown too,wallahi there is a hadith about it.

Brown doesn't mean not semitic.

Banu israel are white, black, brown just to much be cause they mixed in with black, pheioicans and egyptians, banu israel are semitic because they're ancestor was Abraham who was from mordern day Iraq.

You could be black and you are semitic, just use banu israel as an example.

We have nothing to do with Arabs.

We are Somalis, if Daroods wanted to be Arabs, they can go back to the deserts of Arabia.

bootyclappers like you, will get gassed in the Next Somali Reich :fredo:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Somalia has no different terrian than Arabia how do you post photos
Somali desert

Arab desert

No difference, just only more rock but the same tempreture

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
We have nothing to do with Arabs.

We are Somalis, if Daroods wanted to be Arabs, they can go back to the deserts of Arabia.

bootyclappers like you, will get gassed in the Next Somali Reich :fredo:
I said about how semitic can be black too like banu israel.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why is it any of their business who we are? For f*ck's sake, they treat us like we're some sort of new species of animal to dissect or something. Is there a market for this thing on Youtube? I'm not entirely familiar with these Somali catering Youtube videos, but I can say that I'm sick of people who are not Somali trying to dictate what we are.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Why is it any of their business who we are? For f*ck's sake, they treat us like we're some sort of new species of animal to dissect or something. Is there a market for this thing on Youtube? I'm not entirely familiar with these Somali catering Youtube videos, but I can say that I'm sick of people who are not Somali trying to dictate what we are.
Because the white eurosettlers done it to us.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
How the fock are we closer to Arabs then Oromos (muslim ones) of Afars :kanyehmm:
Arabs and somalis are traders, oromos live in the highlands of eithopia, making them land dwellers, we owned port cities which means lot of ethnic groups will come and trade, intergrate.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Arabs and somalis are traders, oromos live in the highlands of eithopia, making them land dwellers, we owned port cities which means lot of ethnic groups will come and trade, intergrate.

First of all, Oromos don't all live in the highlands, many are indistinguishable from Somalis. Ask any one who's been to the Arsi region.

Secondly, everyone has Ports. So what?

Other then religion, we don't share much with Arabs. They have their own culture, they own foods and their own way of doing things.

Lastly, we hope that we can deport Arab-lovers like you back to that desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending