Here we go again...another "Are Somalis Black or Arab?" video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
You maybe my cousin. By my reer upti my mom is MJ but my Dad is Ogaden. That why I am heading to puntland soon.

You might be but it depends what country you reside in right now. Where are you from?

Yeah, my family is mostly concentrated in Puntland especially Garowe and Bosaso. There are some living in Mogadishu as well. Ahhh, have fun in Puntland!

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You might be but it depends what country you reside in right now. Where are you from?

Yeah, my family is mostly concentrated in Puntland especially Garowe and Bosaso. There are some living in Mogadishu as well. Ahhh, have fun in Puntland!
Father Ogaden side Dhanan

Mother side either Galkayo or bosaso.

My Grandfather was from Bosaso he moved to Degaxbur so he could make a Shop but he then moved to yemen lived there for a good chunck of his life then married a yemeni women then came back to bosaso and lived there for the end of his life.

I hope I don't shot there, I heard Food is good in Puntland escepaliy Bosaso.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم

My Grandfather was from Bosaso he moved to Degaxbur so he could make a Shop but he then moved to yemen lived there for a good chunck of his life then married a yemeni women then came back to bosaso and lived there for the end of his life.

Food in bosaso is the best :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Of course we are, who wouldn't believe we are Arabs. Just look at us :rejoice:

30307751.jpg

jgljes.jpg
Are you sure

14958528751171972798883.jpg

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes

Hmm, we might be distant cousins because I don't think I have relatives in Galkayo.

That's sick. I don't really hear many Yemeni-Somali relationships.

I don't think you would. Bosaso is very safe especially if you have family living in Bosaso. I hope you have fun there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending