Here we go again...another "Are Somalis Black or Arab?" video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Of course we are, who wouldn't believe we are Arabs. Just look at us :rejoice:

30307751.jpg

jgljes.jpg

You actually believe we differ genetically from Hawiyes?

I have photos of relatives back in galdogob, some of them have the same skin tone as the photos i shared, some are more light skinned. The Somali phenotype varies :manny:
I went to galdgoob several times and all of us look cadaan I don't know what you're talking about. There was an uncle of mine that even looked native American:manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I went to galdgoob several times and all of us look cadaan I don't know what you're talking about. There was an uncle of mine that even looked native American:manny:

Nah man, some of my uncles were dark as night sxb :mugshotman:

My parents are more light skinned though. But we don't look cadcad :ufdup:

"An earlier generation of anthropologists tried to explain face form in the Horn of Africa as the result of admixture from hypothetical “wandering Caucasoids,” (Adams, 1967, 1979; MacGaffey, 1966; Seligman, 1913, 1915, 1934), but that explanation founders on the paradox of why that supposedly potent “Caucasoid” people contributed a dominant quantity of genes for nose and face form but none for skin color or limb proportions. It makes far better sense to regard the adaptively significant features seen in the Horn of Africa as solely an in situ response on the part of separate adaptive traits to the selective forces present in the hot dry tropics of eastern Africa. From the observation that 12,000 years was not a long enough period of time to produce any noticeable variation in pigment by latitude in the New World and that 50,000 years has been barely long enough to produce the beginnings of a gradation in Australia (Brace, 1993a), one would have to argue that the inhabitants of the Upper Nile and the East Horn of Africa have been equatorial for many tens of thousands of years."

Clines and Clusters Versus “Race:” A Test in Ancient Egypt...36:1-31 (1993).​

I consider myself a lost son of Tigray

Samaroon Tigray

I say the same. I'm of Caucasian stock. Of that there is no doubt. Like the sun rising from the East. That's how factual it is. My phenotype has never lied to me. Sometimes when non Somalis enquire as to why most Somalis don't have the superior set of features that I have, I usually have to get into the dynamics of tribe and ethnicity in the Horn. I have to constantly explain that although I am of Dir Samaroon extraction, we really share nothing in common with the surrounding Somal, many of whom have intermixed with Negroids and Oromo Galla peoples of inferior stock. Especially clans like Darod and Hawiye.

Status
Not open for further replies.