help!!!!! the woman im seeing for marriage has male friends?!?!?!

whats wrong with gharyah?
congrats your 100'st commenter :)
100 GIF by April Faison

Amber

A blessed human
Cut the crap, you are hiding behind nonsense to avoid the reality.

Opposite gender friends is HARAM.

Furthermore its fully avoidable. I spent highschool in a islamic school but these last 4 years in regular uni I didn't have to make female friends.

Another point is that its the norm for men to have protective jelousy.

If you feel nothing over your wife hanging out alone with men you are a cuckold, you are disgusting.

Your cuckoldry is disgusting and no man or woman should feel shameful.

I fear ALLAH (SWT) not your haram ideas
periodt
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

OP, learn to manage your cortisol. It is nearly impossible not to have male friends.

Women use this term loosely even though the person is an acquaintance, classmate or work colleague. I have many networks and groups I'm a part of, given my varied interests. I won't stifle myself intellectually, academically, or in terms of career advancement to appease a man's ego threatened by other men. When I have refused to be courted by anyone I know from school, work or volunteer roles. So, if someone, i.e. a suitor, has trust issues, that is on them. If they can't handle that, there is always the door. People can exercise their choices, and I won't reorient myself to placate them.​

You haven’t met the right guy yet because when you do . Your views will change and you’ll become more jealous and protective of him. It sjould happen naturally ofc. OP should learn to be a good muslim and present himself that way. She will mirror him and try to win him over. Telling her what to do will only make her want to do it even more.

You haven’t met the right guy yet because when you do . Your views will change and you’ll become more jealous and protective of him. It sjould happen naturally ofc. OP should learn to be a good muslim and present himself that way. She will mirror him and try to win him over. Telling her what to do will only make her want to do it even more.
very true brother :dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

Some expert goal-post shifting by @Sophisticate and @xoogster in a clever cuckold-supreme disguise - cape and everything.

A friend does not equal the quirky cubicle mate you spare a hallway conversation, or the funny Somali geezer from back in Uni days you’ll give salaam and occasional SM chat response.

Friend carries a level of intimacy e.g. travelling alone together, visiting each other’s homes, confiding secrets, frequent contact, knowing each other’s quirks etc etc etc. Over time friends even begin to sound the same in talk and mannerism. Anything less than that is an acquaintance running on borrowed time.

Imagine your wife sharing secrets with another man, or going on a road trip, or a movie night at his home - i.e. being a friend. Madness.

I can understand @Sophisticate ‘s greed in holding on to her orbiters and emotional soundboards she talk-no-jutsu’d into thinking are friends. Marriage usually clears that fog with the quickness.

But @xoogster must be trolling for real. Sounding like a cliche Parisian primary school teacher.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
all women are a threat to you
I'm not the jealous type.
friend is already too personal and intimate, it means you like them, and talk to them and are cordial with them. An acquaintance is neutral, no feelings towards, them, they are just a person who you interact with
so if you have male friends, then it already implies you have a relationship with them of some sorts, you talk or chat with each other and like each other(in the friendly way)
:browtf: I tend to regard many people positively as I look for their more amiable characteristics.
No such thing as halimo friends for me I see all my "female friends" as prospective wives. I view them as a stock that I'm waiting for the right time to buy. I consider @Sophisticate my friend I would marry her but she playing hard to get.

:mjcry:
:mjlol: You aren't missing out wallahi. If you want peace of mind, stick with the friend card and do not try to upgrade to something greater. I'm not friendly to suitors with polygamist intent.
of course they don't. I'm playing around :shaq:. you shouldn't consider a wonder eye bastard as a prospect.:ulyin:
:snoop:Maybe I expect too much but I cringe when a man had a life before me. Can't they just stay home, go to work, and ignore women and their likeliness like obedient little angels of light?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some expert goal-post shifting by @Sophisticate and @xoogster in a clever cuckold-supreme disguise - cape and everything.

A friend does not equal the quirky cubicle mate you spare a hallway conversation, or the funny Somali geezer from back in Uni days you’ll give salaam and occasional SM chat response.

Friend carries a level of intimacy e.g. travelling alone together, visiting each other’s homes, confiding secrets, frequent contact, knowing each other’s quirks etc etc etc. Over time friends even begin to sound the same in talk and mannerism. Anything less than that is an acquaintance running on borrowed time.

Imagine your wife sharing secrets with another man, or going on a road trip, or a movie night at his home - i.e. being a friend. Madness.

I can understand @Sophisticate ‘s greed in holding on to her orbiters and emotional soundboards she talk-no-jutsu’d into thinking are friends. Marriage usually clears that fog with the quickness.

But @xoogster must be trolling for real. Sounding like a cliche Parisian primary school teacher.
:ohdamn: I have just had a rude awakening and overestimated my friendship with male colleagues, schoolmates and group members. I'm a low-maintenance friend, so (home visits, movie nights and road trips are out of the question). Why do you brothers have such high friendship standards? You make a friend seem like they must be a good/close friend to qualify for such a title.
:stevej: Not a problem. I can still keep them caged and feign ignorance as I have for a long time. What you pretend not to know won't hurt you, and if it dares to, there's pepper spray and a .43 calibre in prison pink.​
:francis: I wish I were overprotective, but I'm zen. I haven't bullied anyone in at least a year.

Yaraye

VIP
I'm not the jealous type.

:browtf: I tend to regard many people positively as I look for their more amiable characteristics.

:mjlol: You aren't missing out wallahi. If you want peace of mind, stick with the friend card and do not try to upgrade to something greater. I'm not friendly to suitors with polygamist intent.

:snoop:Maybe I expect too much but I cringe when a man had a life before me. Can't they just stay home, go to work, and ignore women and their likeliness like obedient little angels of light?
I do feel jealousy. i ain't gonna lie about that. However, I just have too much pride to even mention the fact that his eye is wondering/ dealing with other women. I'm the type to stay quiet, look for his hidden assets, secretly see a lawyer, and hand him the divorce papers. If he asks why, I'll most likely make up some excuse to avoid fighting. I don't fight, I just cut them off and bounce.:camby:

Trending

Latest posts