Help me decide my next vacation spot

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
there is civil unrest there lmao are you trying to set my sis up?

@NotMyL go to New Zealand so I can live vicariously through you.
You are not any better, you are sending me to NZ after what happened at Christchurch? Xaasid saana :mjcry: I met two girls from there when I was in Italy they were being awfully friendly to us, they were probably feeling guilty lol

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Argentina is broke and they don't like madows or muslims - Chile is not stable

Jordan egypt or spain is your best option

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Japan was suppose to be my next big trip but I hear Corona is spreading there, I’m not taking any chances so here’s our next options

Cost Rica, Chile, Argentina, Jordan, Egypt or Spain.

Spain is my last option only because I have been going to Europe for the last 3 years I don’t wanna go back, I know Spain is so different from the rest of Europe but I have been to Portugal and I’m guessing it’s not that different.

Lets go to Marrakech Morocco

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you fly like @Grigori Rasputin on a budget you could get there for 50 dollars :pachah1:

loool no I don't mean the prize huuno! I don't care. If I go to vacation, I splurge.

I mean, the distance is too far. Its like travelling to Australia. Flying from US is like 20 hours.

But if u fly your UK, your home .... @NotMyL it should I think 8 hours

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Argentina is broke and they don't like madows or muslims - Chile is not stable

Jordan egypt or spain is your best option

Argentina has the least amount of afro-blacks in South America for a reason. They killed them all or forced them to go to Brazil . They are by far the whitest peeps there too , the racist italian genes still alive in them still a pretty place though

Trending

Latest posts