Help me decide my next vacation spot

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Japan was suppose to be my next big trip but I hear Corona is spreading there, I’m not taking any chances so here’s our next options

Cost Rica, Chile, Argentina, Jordan, Egypt or Spain.

Spain is my last option only because I have been going to Europe for the last 3 years I don’t wanna go back, I know Spain is so different from the rest of Europe but I have been to Portugal and I’m guessing it’s not that different.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Chile is loads of fun very tourist friendly! If you like history and culture you can go tours and chill with IIlamas really nice place. Loads of people from across the world come every year so you won't feel awkard there

NotMyL

VIP
Chile is loads of fun very tourist friendly! If you like history and culture you can go tours and chill with IIlamas really nice place. Loads of people from across the world come every year so you won't feel awkard there
Nice, have you been there? It’s my second option after Costa Rica.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Japan was suppose to be my next big trip but I hear Corona is spreading there, I’m not taking any chances so here’s our next options

Cost Rica, Chile, Argentina, Jordan, Egypt or Spain.

Spain is my last option only because I have been going to Europe for the last 3 years I don’t wanna go back, I know Spain is so different from the rest of Europe but I have been to Portugal and I’m guessing it’s not that different.
Have you been to Rwanda? It's good there

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Argentina and Egypt I'd pick between one of the two. Spain is almost the same as Portugal. One of my best friends is a Portuguese guy and he's been to both multiple times.

Egypt you can visit and enjoy without touching a single pyramid or looking at mummies it's that rich in culture and history.

Argentina is the best country in South America imo, highly sophisticated and beautiful scenery I would love to go there

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Nice, have you been there? It’s my second option after Costa Rica.

Yes me and my dad went together a few years back it was a great experience.The only problem was the flight cost the whole of south america is overpriced :( Everything else is reasonable though food& accommodation etc . The whole of south america is a amazing place to visit more somali's should come and visit!

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I know you’re probably joking but I hear Kigali is a beautiful city, clean and named the Singapore of Africa.

Been there already spent 2 weeks there, felt like eternity never spend more than 1 week in Dubai.
I actually want to go to Rwanda. Ishaalah I get some money to go.

Go to Kenya or Ethiopia best vacation spots ever

You will see little innocent Somali kids on the streets around 10:00 pm begging , buy them a dinner or sum , iz the best feeling ever

NotMyL

VIP
Yes me and my dad went together a few years back it was a great experience.The only problem was the flight cost the whole of south america is overpriced :( Everything else is reasonable though food& accommodation etc . The whole of south america is a amazing place to visit more somali's should come and visit!
That’s beautiful that you travel with your dad MashAllah, I think ticket cost is not so expensive for us in the states, I’m assuming you are from Europe? it’s like how Africa isn’t expensive for y’all but expensive for us.

Argentina and Egypt I'd pick between one of the two. Spain is almost the same as Portugal. One of my best friends is a Portuguese guy and he's been to both multiple times.

Egypt you can visit and enjoy without touching a single pyramid or looking at mummies it's that rich in culture and history.

Argentina is the best country in South America imo, highly sophisticated and beautiful scenery I would love to go there
Is Egypt safe now? I can’t stop thinking about that horrific Jumma prayer incident every time Egypt comes up, I will probably go to Jordan too if I go to Egypt, cross them both from my list, not a bad idea. Argentina is hubby’s first option, wouldn’t mind it either it has that old town feeling which I love.

Exodus

Alienist
Come to Istanbul, it's a lovely place
istanbul_blue_mosque_blg942.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s beautiful that you travel with your dad MashAllah, I think ticket cost is not so expensive for us in the states, I’m assuming you are from Europe? it’s like how Africa isn’t expensive for y’all but expensive for us.

Is Egypt safe now? I can’t stop thinking about that horrific Jumma prayer incident every time Egypt comes up, I will probably go to Jordan too if I go to Egypt, cross them both from my list, not a bad idea. Argentina is hubby’s first option, wouldn’t mind it either it has that old town feeling which I love.
Idk just stay outside of that major square they riot in Cairo from time to time and you should be fine. Alexandria exists too. Argentina is nice their beef is legendary I'd drop the halal requirement for just two weeks to get some of that but they definitely have some Muslims there.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Explore karmel mall again...:silanyosmile:

You should visit Morocco if you haven't

Rwanda, overrated Bali, Iceland, Switzerland, Tanzania, Peru/Chile/Argentina, Maldives

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Explore karmel mall again...:silanyosmile:

You should visit Morocco if you haven't

Rwanda, overrated Bali, Iceland, Switzerland, Tanzania, Peru/Chile/Argentina, Maldives

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Nah I'm not from europe, tickets from america may be cheaper but when you travel in south america from other countries it's expensive still a $300/400 ticket to the neighbouring country. If you go to only one country from america it should be fine! Have fun wherever you end up going regardless

Trending