Help me decide my next vacation spot

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Come to Istanbul, it's a lovely place
istanbul_blue_mosque_blg942.jpg
No thank you, this place has been the new obsession for Somalis, it would feel like I haven’t got out of MN, I need a break from you people :silanyolaugh:
Idk just stay outside of that major square they riot in Cairo from time to time and you should be fine. Alexandria exists too. Argentina is nice their beef is legendary I'd drop the halal requirement for just two weeks to get some of that but they definitely have some Muslims there.
Good to know, I wouldn’t think of Muslims when I think of South America idk why, Everyone just goes to Brazil which is overrated imo.
Nah I'm not from europe, tickets from america may be cheaper but when you travel in south america from other countries it's expensive still a $300/400 ticket to the neighbouring country. If you go to only one country from america it should be fine! Have fun wherever you end up going regardless
Are you from South America? 400 for a ticket is pretty cheap. I’m expecting like 800, I just paid 400 to go to LA next month lol and thank you!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No thank you, this place has been the new obsession for Somalis, it would feel like I haven’t got out of MN, I need a break from you people :silanyolaugh:

Good to know, I wouldn’t think of Muslims when I think of South America idk why, Everyone just goes to Brazil which is overrated imo.

Are you from South America? 400 for a ticket is pretty cheap. I’m expecting like 800, I just paid 400 to go to LA next month lol and thank you!
Well I did some digging and Argentina has 800,000-1,000,000 muslims not too bad. Mostly Lebanese Arabs and they have halal restaurants serving Argentinian cuisine
source.gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Sis I’d say Costa Rica or Egypt.

Also yeah 400 dollars is like 300 pounds so not sure why he thinks that’s expensive??

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

My home country is my little secret but that 400 is just going their not with a return ticket. That is expensive compared to europe where you can get $100 flights but I know america sucks when it comes to this. Domestic flights are too expensive why does it cost so much to go from places in the midwest to NY or Cali for example XD
Well I did some digging and Argentina has 800,000-1,000,000 muslims not too bad. Mostly Lebanese Arabs and they have halal restaurants serving Argentinian cuisine
source.gif

Bro the amount of people in brazil and argentina with roots in MENA is too high .Loads of people are from families who moved from Syria/Leb/Egypt in the 1930's but now they are catholics O.O. You find people called Raul Ahmed Rua with no cool why they have ahmed in their name XD

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My home country is my little secret but that 400 is just going their not with a return ticket. That is expensive compared to europe where you can get $100 flights but I know america sucks when it comes to this. Domestic flights are too expensive why does it cost so much to go from places in the midwest to NY or Cali for example XD

Bro the amount of people in brazil and argentina with roots in MENA is too high .Loads of people are from families who moved from Syria/Leb/Egypt in the 1930's but now they are catholics O.O. You find people called Raul Ahmed Rua with no cool why they have ahmed in their name XD
Lots of people from Lebanon are Christian its 40% they aren't necessarily converts once they touched down in SA. Im guessing you're from Uruguay if you live in South America its more obscure but really similar to Argentina

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Also yeah 400 dollars is like 300 pounds so not sure why he thinks that’s expensive??
I think you guys have it easier, it’s cheaper to go to London to Paris than it is for us to to go to Minneapolis to LA especially summer times, you could travel with this airline called spirit but you are taking a risk, their flights are so cheap it makes you question the safety lol it’s what @Grigori Rasputin uses to come to Mn every weekend :silanyolaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Lots of people from Lebanon are Christian its 40% they aren't necessarily converts once they touched down in SA. Im guessing you're from Uruguay if you live in South America its more obscure but really similar to Argentina

The ones in argentina/ brazil are mostly former muslims families for example Carlos Menem was president of argentina he converted to being a catholic so people would vote for him it worked though. Paraguay /Peru and Bolivia has all the christian MENA peeps who came in the 40's and 60's but they haven't kept their names.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

It is for people who live in south america $400 is what some people earn in a month. The flight costs aren't adjusted for the regular plebs it's for the rich. Example would you pay £300 to fly to cardiff from london? that's what it is the same as plus flights aren't always available like in Europe and are full cause of it aswell.

If you live in a non-major city you are fucked cause youll have to take those planes that look like you will die to get there and they are once a day or weekly/monthly flights also still super expensive.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think you guys have it easier, it’s cheaper to go to London to Paris than it is for us to to go to Minneapolis to LA especially summer times, you could travel with this airline called spirit but you are taking a risk, their flights are so cheap it makes you question the safety lol it’s what @Grigori Rasputin uses to come to Mn every weekend :silanyolaugh:

I used it to go to Colombia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Japan was suppose to be my next big trip but I hear Corona is spreading there, I’m not taking any chances so here’s our next options

Cost Rica, Chile, Argentina, Jordan, Egypt or Spain.

Spain is my last option only because I have been going to Europe for the last 3 years I don’t wanna go back, I know Spain is so different from the rest of Europe but I have been to Portugal and I’m guessing it’s not that different.

My friend just went to CT, SA

She’s gassing it up that I’m tempted

Muji

VIP
Chile is loads of fun very tourist friendly! If you like history and culture you can go tours and chill with IIlamas really nice place. Loads of people from across the world come every year so you won't feel awkard there

there is civil unrest there lmao are you trying to set my sis up?

@NotMyL go to New Zealand so I can live vicariously through you.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
there is civil unrest there lmao are you trying to set my sis up?

@NotMyL go to New Zealand so I can live vicariously through you.

There is civil unrest everywhere in south america XD. Chile isn't venezuela it's a totally fine place to visit nothing bad will happen to you safer than a lot of places in America

Egypt! Good food, good weather, you can see the pyramids. And I think it’s safe now, not like how it was before. Sharm el Sheikh is beautiful too.

Argentina and Egypt I'd pick between one of the two. Spain is almost the same as Portugal. One of my best friends is a Portuguese guy and he's been to both multiple times.

Egypt you can visit and enjoy without touching a single pyramid or looking at mummies it's that rich in culture and history.

Argentina is the best country in South America imo, highly sophisticated and beautiful scenery I would love to go there

Yes! Agree with Argentina, it’s like Italy in South America. Very beautiful indeed.

Trending