HELP: I think my brother stole my money.

Qali as your brother's sspot lawyer and representative I urge you to restrain yourself.

I will not allow you to smear my client's reputation for your negligence.

You need to bring clear tangible evidence to support your baseless claim of malice.

Qali as your brother's sspot lawyer and representative I urge you to restrain yourself.

You need to bring clear tangible evidence to support your baseless claim of malice.
@Django I have never seen you post in the generals only in the tribal council and Somali politics

You have to tear up his room asap. Blackmail him with the info you have on him stealing from your hoyo if you have to

After saving more than 100 bucks, you should have opened a bank account to store your money. Especially if you have a tuug in the house. Probably should have also told your mother that he stole thousands from her too.

Qali

Certified Pimp.

If this was your lacag you’d be throwing him to the dogs smh.

How are you getting robbed by your 15 yr old brother :damn:. You need to beat that little nigga's so hard he falls into a coma and regrets ever fuckin with you and if you don't your miskeen ass doesn't deserve the money
:ufdup:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
After saving more than 100 bucks, you should have opened a bank account to store your money. Especially if you have a tuug in the house. Probably should have also told your mother that he stole thousands from her too.
I was saving from a young age, and I opened a BA awhile ago, just didn’t deposit the money into my acc, I had a joint acc with my Hooyo so I didn’t want her using my saved money.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
How are you getting robbed by your 15 yr old brother :damn:. You need to beat that little nigga's so hard he falls into a coma and regrets ever fuckin with you and if you don't your miskeen ass doesn't deserve the money
:ufdup:
He’s like 6 foot, I can’t beat him for shit. Trust me I would if I could.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You should record his voice or videorecord him how much money it was he stole from your hooyo than ask him if he regret stealing it and if he ever feels bad about doing it

Than ask him if hes seen your small box that you stashed with your money if he says "No" than tell him you gonna play a record of him confessing to stealing from hooyo to your parents

He’s like 6 foot, I can’t beat him for shit. Trust me I would if I could.
You're not thinking outside the box (literally) maybe thats why you got robbed in the first place. You gotta catch him lackin when he's sleeping or something
:stopit:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
You have to tear up his room asap. Blackmail him with the info you have on him stealing from your hoyo if you have to
How will I differentiate between his lacag and my lacag? The blackmailing part sounds like a good idea, I’ll use that.