HELP: I think my brother stole my money.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Have you heard of a bank?:mjlol:

Who still uses piggy banks nacala:dead:

You could call the police on him because of theft and you did not intend to give the money to him.

Take him to court.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You’re an idiot. This man stole thousands and you kept quiet? Who tf saves money in a spot and never checks on it for months? All of this is your fault, you gotta snitch on your family. In my house, everyone for themselves. We don’t snitch on small things, but we don’t hide toxic behaviours from our parents. You’re enabling it and you’re part of the problem.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
You’re an idiot. This man stole thousands and you kept quiet? Who tf saves money in a spot and never checks on it for months? All of this is your fault, you gotta snitch on your family. In my house, everyone for themselves. We don’t snitch on small things, but we don’t hide toxic behaviours from our parents. You’re enabling it and you’re part of the problem.
I litterally just “figures that out, this is NEW to me. I might snitch on him if he actually stole the lacag. I don’t have solid evidence.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I litterally just “figures that out, this is NEW to me. I might snitch on him if he actually stole the lacag. I don’t have solid evidence.
Ok but how do you store money somewhere and never check up on it for months.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Ok but how do you store money somewhere and never check up on it for months.
I wasn’t sure where the box was, I had a rough estimate as to where I put it, wasn’t too worried that somebody would steal my shit. It wasn’t exactly months, I’d say 2 months at the most, but time flies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My brother is 15/16. Confrontation could get messy, I think I should avoid it for now.
Wait it out and find proof that he took it. Go thru his room when he's not home. He won't puff his chest at you if you have solid proof

Trending

Latest posts