Help help

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This guy in my city added me on Instagram . I have seen him around before at functions, he's been chatting me up for a month now. He found out who my parents are and all, it's getting to that stage he's getting too comfortable asking me to meet him up and have lunch . I found out he lives 10 minutes away too , how can I nicely say I'm not interested. Allah I don't know what to do, I am too nice I can't say no . I'm scared he might catch feelings for me and I end up marrying him because I don't want to hurt his feelings. what's wrong with me ?? I feel stupid sometimes I want to dig my xabal. Hope you guys attend my janzaah

:mindblown: :mahubowtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're too nice. :browtf: Why would you marry him out of pity? :dead:Life is quite long. Do you want to spend it like you're in confinement for 50+ years.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
1. He’s from Denmark not Sweden so put some respect on his name
:kodaksmiley:
2. “ I end up marrying him because I don't want to hurt his feelings” How soft are you? Just hit him with the good old “Its not you, it’s me”
:umad:
That's such a white girls line get out of here lool

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You're too nice. :browtf: Why would you marry him out of pity? :dead:Life is quite long. Do you want to spend it like you're in confinement for 50+ years.

I'm so dumb sometimes :ftw9nwa: I'm an empath it's hard to say no . I'm.going to book an appointment with a phycologist this needs to stop

Last edited:
This guy in my city added me on Instagram . I have seen him around before at functions, he's been chatting me up for a month now. He found out who my parents are and all, it's getting to that stage he's getting too comfortable asking me to meet him up and have lunch . I found out he lives 10 minutes away too , how can I nicely say I'm not interested. Allah I don't know what to do, I am too nice I can't say no . I'm scared he might catch feelings for me and I end up marrying him because I don't want to hurt his feelings. what's wrong with me ?? I feel stupid sometimes I want to dig my xabal. Hope you guys attend my janzaah

:mindblown: :mahubowtf:
You really want to be a xalimo that rushes into a marriage, ends up getting divorced and makes a youtube video about it?
:hemad:

Learn from their mistakes, and just tell him you are not interested. Don't waste his and your time.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You really want to be a xalimo that rushes into a marriage, ends up getting divorced and makes a youtube video about it?
:hemad:

Learn from their mistakes, and just tell him you are not interested. Don't waste his and your time.

See me on YouTube saying he vodoo on me :russ:

Trending