Heavy fighting ongoing in Baraawe

Jungle

VIP
Eelayda reer Baidoba sucking on Hawiyes tax money while they beg around Somalia won't ever work, we Hawiye own and will forever own our S/hoose.

@Jungle and @Kheyre sxbyaal whats going in Baraawe is not a war against HG in fact laftagareen and reer mirifle Baidoba allowed and gave HGs their gole Deegaans representatives but HGs are fighting for Hawiyes rights in Baraawe.

So basically HGs are fighting for the Hawiye interests while laftagareen is saying to HGs that they should stop fighting for Hawiyes since the HGs have gotten their representatives in Baraawe.

It's a fight for the collective Hawiyes and it's only those who fight who will get their representatives.
I get my representative whether i fight or not sxb. Mudulood have taken nobodies land and are a factor in baraawe and marka. Let alone daafeed and afgooye. All hawiye besides you have been in LS for centuries this is the truth but go ahead

How is a squatter who came to Barawe after the civil war comparible to my adeer who lived in Kismayo a Kablalax city before the civil war:mjkkk:

Your ancestor jabarti darood came to Saamale lands on a boat how are you calling anyone a squatter?
Kismaayo is galjecel , sheikhael and bajuuni lands you squatters will be removed sooner or later.

Stop it smh. We have nothing to do with these people.

Two of the biggest subclans of tuuni condeferatiinare indeed hawiye . This is well known .
This fight has nothing to do with majority of tuunis and garre . Is only that c*nt najaax,laftagareen and farmajo doing this isku dir. Anger should not be directed to our tuuni and garre neighbours .

Jungle

VIP
Two of the biggest subclans of tuuni condeferatiinare indeed hawiye . This is well known .
This fight has nothing to do with majority of tuunis and garre . Is only that c*nt najaax,laftagareen and farmajo doing this isku dir. Anger should not be directed to our tuuni and garre neighbours .
The relationship between abgaal and those 2 you mentioned is 'nabad aa ku joogno' after alot of fighting in the past. No love. Compare that to the 2 other mudulood relations with them who are like brothers lol. Tunni, rx, digil, mirifle and w.e. else theyre called are all elaay to me.

20211107_165605.png

Last edited:

Trending