Heavy fighting ongoing in Baraawe

We love our land and feel no need to bully and rob minority merchant groups or unarmed miskeen farmers. Puntland has its own farmland now, 'Ku Dayo Puntland' and stop stealing.

Abaayo instead of focusing about HGs affairs in S/hoose why dont focus on the expansionism HGs are currently doing in North Mudug?

HGs have a settled a huge Degmo deep in North Mudug ee degmada in Jeexdin and Bitaale and you are here crying about Hawiyes land in S/hoose?!?!?...... waa iga talo walaashey fix your priorities!

Last edited:
Abaayo instead of focusing about HGs affairs in S/hoose why dont focus on the expansionism HGs are currently doing in North Mudug?

HGs have a settled a huge Degmo deep in North Mudug ee degmada Bitaale and you are here crying about Hawiyes land in S/hoose?!?!?...... waa iga talo walaashey fix your priorities!

I have never heard of Bitaale but keep dreaming about stealing more land.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

HGs have a settled a huge Degmo deep in North Mudug ee degmada Bitaale and you are here crying about Hawiyes land in S/hoose?!?!?...... waa iga talo walaashey fix your priorities!

Seeing the face of the great Aidiid is always a pleasant start to the day. He haunts many of the traitors in their sleep to this day.

For these people being cucked to get into our affairs down south is hilarious. Focus on our expansion north.

@Bariire

I looked it up and that ugly little hamlet called Bitale is HG land, you haven't got an inch of Majerteen land.

Secondly, Puntland Soldiers are fighting in Galmudug against AlShabab, yet you think you have the manpower, skills etc, to steal OUR land.

The locust you eat must be laced with crack, because what else can explain this level of delusion.

He can't even read a map, miskeenka.

Bitale.jpeg

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@Bariire

That ugly little tuulo called Bitaale is HG land, you haven't got an inch of Majerteen land.

Secondly, Puntland Soldiers are fighting in Galmudug against AlShabab, yet you think you have the manpower, skills etc, to steal OUR land.

The locust you eat must be laced with crack, because what else can explain this level of delusion.
1635954883417.png

@Bariire ENJOYING HIS DELICACY

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Everywhere this clan lives they cause problems with their neighbours, Galmudug, Barawe and Xamar. They are a cancer to Somalia.

Famous Somali saying

Somalis: Aan ku taliyo!

HG: I talin maysid!

Somalis: Idinka is taliya!

HG: Istali mayno!

Somalis: Idinka ino taliya!

HG: Idin Talin mayne!

Meel loo raaco maleh agents of chaos :pacspit:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
This is why I hate clan mixing. Not out of hatred, but of out of security concerns. Clan wars will become inevitable if you put a group of clans in the same area.

Jungle

VIP
20211103_173707.png

Aqli xumaa elaayda. Hiraab israacday me iska celin karaan? lol
We love our land and feel no need to bully and rob minority merchant groups or unarmed miskeen farmers. Puntland has its own farmland now, 'Ku Dayo Puntland' and stop stealing.
We dont bully anyone or take land and have always been there but kgs isnt giving us our reprenstation. Murusade, GJ and Jijeele too so this wont end well.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

KGS struggling it seems lol. Intiisan afgooye, daafeed iyo marko la gaarin yaac ha liska dhaho elaayda iyo tunnida ureso xaarka barkato :salute:
Hawiya would do anything to crash federalism in the country, SWS leaders has all the right in their lands to bring law and order to baraawe. :sass1: .

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
May Allah help the righteous natives of that land and remove the thieves from Galgaduud and South Mudug.
Their claim is "we lived here in the 12th Century", don't they remind you of the Yahuud with their claims when they forcefully remove Palestinians from their land?
Deni made huge mistake to help those kind of people in their fight against Alkabab. We should bring back our boys and ammo back to PL.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Everywhere this clan lives they cause problems with their neighbours, Galmudug, Barawe and Xamar. They are a cancer to Somalia.

Famous Somali saying

Somalis: Aan ku taliyo!

HG: I talin maysid!

Somalis: Idinka is taliya!

HG: Istali mayno!

Somalis: Idinka ino taliya!

HG: Idin Talin mayne!

Meel loo raaco maleh agents of chaos :pacspit:
The fiqishini branch of HG is very calm in SL and never had any problem with anybody :manny:

Trending