Heavy fighting ongoing in Baraawe

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
This is why I hate clan mixing. Not out of hatred, but of out of security concerns. Clan wars will become inevitable if you put a group of clans in the same area.
The issue is patently qabil. Other countries don't have roving militias fighting other militias because they have a different paternal lineage.

i doubt they can capture a strategic city/town. because of amisom presence. :manny:

Remember Merka wars between HG and Biimal in 2016 - 2017 how both sides used Al Shabaab. HG used SNA and Biimal used Al Shabaab. At one point Biimal separated from Al Shabaab welcoming AMISOM units only for HG to support Al Shabaab and control the city.

Such wars will only make Al Shabaab stronger as most clans fear them and agree in their arbitration. You can only imagine what would happen if AMISOM leaves Somalia and SNA turns into clan militia.

Merehan settled in Gedo only 40 years ago after I kicked them out of Mudug. Said Barre planted them there and they are definitely not a majority.

Hawiye lived in Shebelle hoose for thousands of years. Shebelle hoose was always part of Benedir and never eelaay bay and bakool

Last edited:

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Abaayo instead of focusing about HGs affairs in S/hoose why dont focus on the expansionism HGs are currently doing in North Mudug?

HGs have a settled a huge Degmo deep in North Mudug ee degmada in Jeexdin and Bitaale and you are here crying about Hawiyes land in S/hoose?!?!?...... waa iga talo walaashey fix your priorities!

Expansion kulaha faan badana wuxu war Puntland North Mudug iyo MJ isma haystan ee orod nimankas reer Mahad iska celi horta😂

The War in Baraawe is between Tunni,Garre and Hawiye. Where does this Eelaay nonsense come from. They live in Baydhabo. Don’t be fooled by the fake confederation name they place on other clans to claim their land and lineage lool.

Jungle

VIP
Hawiye own most of the land in the districts they inhabit and they're buying the rest.

I might by a few plots in dhanaane, marka they going for less than 2 racks, some of my people did already:russ:

Im hawiye and some of my clan members have 600 year history in baraawe. The tunni are still the natives regardless.

The Tunni are a very small minority. No one has any problem with them. Somalia is Federal and Hawiye are by far the majority in Shebelle Hoose. We are the tax payers. we are the army who libreated Shebelle Hoose from Al-shabab. I didn't see Tuuni or other minorities fighting Al-shabab

Tunni also live in Kismayoo and are native there too. Why just in Hawiye lands has this become an issue?

Used to be 24mps now under Farmaajo it's 10mp plus an added new MX mp.

Says alot about Farmaajo meddling right.

Kulaha 24. Stop lying. Biomal had more seats then all except eley.

that entire gobal belongs to biomal and cascad barwani

moryaans from galmudug had 6 seats.

daroods like harti and Absame have more rights to barawe as sultan ahmed magan Absame king used to rule it and it was where harti moved from when they moved to KiSmayo 100 years ago

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Tunni themselves are a confederation with many being hawiye in origin. The main tunni subclan and the founders of barawe are the dafarad subclan. According to the origins of theirs subclans, there’s a strong chance hawiye specifically wacdaan founded the city of barawe
791A77FA-B60A-48F1-9849-69C2589EA6FC.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tunni themselves are a confederation with many being hawiye in origin. The main tunni subclan and the founders of barawe are the dafarad subclan. According to the origins of theirs subclans, there’s a strong chance hawiye specifically wacdaan founded the city of baraweView attachment 205935
Hawiye have no shame you even claim Bantus as “Kamasle Hawiya” to encourage them to join USC. No bigger confederation than Hawiya.

Eelayda reer Baidoba sucking on Hawiyes tax money while they beg around Somalia won't ever work, we Hawiye own and will forever own our S/hoose.

@Jungle and @Kheyre sxbyaal whats going in Baraawe is not a war against HG in fact laftagareen and reer mirifle Baidoba allowed and gave HGs their gole Deegaans representatives but HGs are fighting for Hawiyes rights in Baraawe.

So basically HGs are fighting for the Hawiye interests while laftagareen is saying to HGs that they should stop fighting for Hawiyes since the HGs have gotten their representatives in Baraawe.

It's a fight for the collective Hawiyes and it's only those who fight who will get their representatives.

Last edited: