Heavy fighting in xudun, sool

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
the landlocked tribe are fighting over wells, praying for them. hopefully we can give them access to the sea one day so they don’t fight over wells.
You think your sh!t don’t stink, every clan fights over wells. Seek attention somewhere else

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the landlocked tribe are fighting over wells, praying for them. hopefully we can give them access to the sea one day so they stop fighting.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if those shit stained teeth on your display were actually yours.

The irony of you talking about fresh water when we all know exactly the reason why reer-ilkoxaar have stained teeth lol.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
that’s a good girl, now head back to those Isaaq gc’s you do shifts in and leave this thread :silanyosmile:
wallahi I feel bad for these Isaaq women, running around twitter, discord, and online forums looking for attention from other men. LOOOOL

They really be running shifts on these sites just talking through displays of 19th century somali women thinking they’re fighting for a noble cause. Like relax, you’re fighting with somali fobs chewing khat in nairobi, not doing hajj 😂

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
wallahi I feel bad for these idoor b*tches, running around twitter, discord, and online forums looking for attention from other men. LOOOOL

They really be running shifts on these sites just talking through displays of 19th century somali women thinking they’re fighting for a noble cause. Like relax, you’re fighting with somali fobs chewing khat in nairobi, not doing hajj 😂

currently eating my suhuur so I don’t want to argue on this blessed month, but it seems like my comment hit a nerve. wish the best for my brothers.
:salute:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
wallahi I feel bad for these idoor b*tches, running around twitter, discord, and online forums looking for attention from other men. LOOOOL

giphy.gif

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
currently eating my suhuur so I don’t want to argue on this blessed month, but it seems like my comment hit a nerve. wish the best for my brothers.
:salute:
I had a feeling you’d say that
56D12A2F-EA6D-4968-A1AE-02F8317D1DDC.jpeg

brush your teeth :icon lol:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
AUN to everyone that died, May Allah have mercy on their souls and give their family and relatives strength. The people on this thread making fun of this don’t understand the importance of water, and what people will do for it through rough times. May Allah unite these two brotherly subs and all of dhulbahante, Nobody wins when the family feuds.

And to everyone that’s trying to make fkd points of this tragedy during this holy month, GROW UP.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN to everyone that died, May Allah have mercy on their souls and give their family and relatives strength. The people on this thread making fun of this don’t understand the importance of water, and what people will do for it through rough times. May Allah unite these two brotherly subs and all of dhulbahante, Nobody wins when the family fueds.

And to everyone that’s trying to make fkd points of this tragedy during this holy month, GROW UP.
Yup its Jilaal now still no rain in 17th April, our cows are right now far from where they normally graze and we have to pay big bucks to get water to them regularly. Its these sort of condition that can cause tension if not managed properly.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Relax you only live in sabawanag and Bohol, so much areas in the western part you so badly want to portray as Isaaq is in fact cali nalayeh lands
You will loose all your land if you keep killing 100 of ur own every ramadan xawayanyahow xawayanka dhale

Trending