Heavy fighting in xudun, sool

How come they don't fight this hard to keep SL and PL influence away from their regions? when it s another dhulo, the turn into a different kinda monster.

oh well, hope Farmaajo will put an end to this. :dabcasar:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
They are fighting over the wells, poor people who have nothing to even drink in Ramadan.

This is the result of living in a desert region with a heavy percentage of nomads.

This is what happens when there is no government providing clean water and basic services, we are lucky that we live in the west but these poor people have to fight over water wells or they face starvation. I feel so sorry for people back home , they live in a cursed land with cursed leaders.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Damn my Dhullo cousins I cant defend yall this time. Instead of fighting the clear enemies taking your land from the West you fight amongst yourselves. From Darwiish to this how the mighty have fallen :meleshame:
Who’s taking dblock lands?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
:mjlol:no need to fear mate Everything above the red line is Habar yoonis>Sacad yoonis from docalaha to the outskirts of sarmaanyo View attachment 180450
Updated map, they prolly also live in the surrounding tuulo’s but that’s about it lol. And it’s basically the border anyway so nothing big
1618626381657.jpeg

My sub has tuulo’s in Burco district past cayn, you don’t see me claiming it mar walba like yous lot with the 3 uncles 1 goat population of Bohol

Updated map, they prolly also live in the surrounding tuulo’s but that’s about it lol. And it’s basically the border anyway so nothing big
View attachment 180563

Since when do you live in faraguul and docalaha what a joke. Both are settled exclusively Xassan Sacad and are the two most western settlements in that map. You even excluded laf weyne :mjlol:

View attachment 180564
My sub has tuulo’s in Burco district past cayn, you don’t see me claiming it mar walba like yous lot with the 3 uncles 1 goat population of Bohol

Just to prove my point here are the Hassan sacad who welcomed waddani in faraguul. In Somaliland Faraguul and north and western xudun administratively fall under garadag district because they're dominant by HY:trumpsmirk:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Since when do you live in faraguul and docalaha what a joke. Both are settled exclusively Xassan Sacad and are the two most western settlements in that map. You even excluded laf weyne :mjlol:
Laf weyne is nalaye Ahmed reer jibril, also notice the places hy supposedly live in are all on the fringes, settling a place that’s close to where your clan is originally from for example el afwein isn’t a big thing

Laf weyne is nalaye Ahmed reer jibril, also notice the places hy supposedly live in are all on the fringes, settling a place that’s close to where your clan is originally from for example el afwein isn’t a big thing

There are two lafaweyn in xudun district and the one in the west is Sacad yoonis the one south of xudun is dhulos

Now you're back tracking mate you made some fake line on the true border so I gave you a video of hy in faraguul. I can prove the rest in the same way:trumpsmirk:

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
the landlocked tribe are fighting over wells, praying for them. hopefully we can give them access to the sea one day so they stop fighting.

Last edited:
the landlocked tribe are fighting over wells, praying for them. hopefully we can give them access to the sea one day so they don’t fight over wells.

Don’t derail this thread. This ain’t the time to FKD. If you have nothing positive to say iska soco.

Trending