Heavy fighting in xudun, sool

this has been going on for two days now, there always seems to be fighting in Sool during the holy month of Ramadan. What happened to the Dhulbahante shir which was supposed to bring peace?

Dhulbahante are extremely violent folks. I think the most in Somalia all things equal. It’s only them that fight this extreme among each other. And in Ramadan as well.

Waa dad diin, dhaqan iyo miyir heysan. Qofwalba oo dagaalkaas ku dhintey oo wax diley mise inuu wax dilo u socdey waa ahlu naar. Kii qori, af iyo lacag ku taagereyana waa la mid aakhirana kuwaas wax dilaya ayuu la midyahay.

Markaasaa lugu dihin soomali waa muslim, gaalkaa diin kagadow nacalad ayuu ku dhacdey qoomkaan.

Last edited:
Waa dad diin, dhaqan iyo miyir heysan. Qofwalba oo dalkaas ku dhintey oo wax diley mise inuu wax dilo u socdey waa ahlu naar. Kii qori, af iyo lacag ku taagereyana waa la mid aakhirana kuwaas wax dilaya ayuu la midyahay.

Markaasaa lugu dihin soomali waa muslim, gaalkaa diin kagadow nacalad ayuu ku dhacdey qoomkaan.
Why you doing takfir on an entire clan for relax niyow:mjlol:

Why you doing takfir on an entire clan for relax niyow:mjlol:

Waa wax diiniyan ah sxb relax kulahaa. Qofkii qof dila oo weliba qof muslim ah waa ahlu naar ima yeel ima hayeelin. Kuwii dagaalkaas kaqeybqaatana xitaa af ahaan u taageera waxey la midyiihiin kuwaas wax tooganaya.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn my Dhullo cousins I cant defend yall this time. Instead of fighting the clear enemies taking your land from the West you fight amongst yourselves. From Darwiish to this how the mighty have fallen :meleshame:

Footage of the ruckus caused due to fighting, seems like its over wells because of the current drought taking place in Somalia, May Allah bring peace to these people.

PS video loops.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Footage of the ruckus caused due to fighting, seems like its over wells because of the current drought taking place in Somalia, May Allah bring peace to these people.

PS video loops.
لا حولة ولاقوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم.

SL in 15 years didn't implement any water well. PL should sent waters trucks to assist them.

Why are they so hardcore with their fighting? 20-30 people dying fighting each other in just 1 day is insane. Last insane one was like 100 in 3 days. Per capita that rivals the worst violent areas in the world. What’s going on?

Why are they so hardcore with their fighting? 20-30 people dying fighting each other in just 1 day is insane. Last insane one was like 100 in 3 days. Per capita that rivals the worst violent areas in the world. What’s going on?

Waxey isku dilaayaan xitaa magaranayaan. Waa xoolo caadiya ilmiyihii yaryaraa ayey iska dileen. Laakiin saanaa u roon Darwinismiga ha shaqeeyee daaf.

Last edited:
I fear is Isaaq comes to those lands and settle like it happen in Cayneba.
:mjlol:no need to fear mate Everything above the red line is Habar yoonis>Sacad yoonis from docalaha to the outskirts of sarmaanyo
Screenshot_20210416-114809_Drive~2.jpg

Last edited:
They are fighting over the wells, poor people who have nothing to even drink in Ramadan.

This is the result of living in a desert region with a heavy percentage of nomads.

Trending