Heavy fighting in Mogadishu

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Let me count the W's
tenor.gif

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I am hearing good news from Mogadishu. I always said that there is no such thing as Somalimo. A few guys from Gedo or Lascanood would change . Mogadishu belongs to its people and Farmajoo will leave humiliated. All I see is victories.
You are a serial liar. Why didn't all the lies you were touting last night didn't materialize

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They prolly running back to deni or blackie rn
It’s gonna be nabad until election location confirmed
Deni told them to go out and protest and he'll delay the upcoming meetings in Mogadishu . He thought he would land in Xamar after the protests have taken place thinking perhaps the madashas involvement in Daljirka Daahsoon would perhaps determine a new outcome in the electoral process. But unfortunately madasha disappointed him and they were sent back to their hotels. He now has no other choice but to come visit the capital and accept these losses
giphy.gif

Yep. This is Hawiye SNA vs Hawiye militias whilst Farmaajo and his tol + allies are sleeping peacefully in Villa AMISOM.

This isn't Farmajo or Fahad Yasin's deegaan, nor are their sons outside ducking and diving to escape the bullets.

Somalia needs a law that states that any aspiring politician must sign him and his sons to join the army. You will see how quickly they learn to calm down.

this maybe sad but a really really good thing sister. Mark my word that a hawiye leadership when in power will spend 24/7 thinking how to destroy and weaken MJ. OG. Jubaland and Puntland and federalism

I don’t like fellow Muslim Somali blood being shed but was Qalbidagax not a fellow Muslim Somali ? Remember howHawiye boot clapped for kheyer and farmajo

remember when Hassan sheikh sent huraale and armed many goons to attack jubaland

remember when farmajo did his ban on flights to KiSmayo and how hawiye booty clapped ?

remember every threat from hawiye and Marehan saying let Kenya leave we will show you ?

why should I care about them when I am 100% certain when they get the knife next they will use it on punntland and jubaland and federalism ?

my two enemies killi each other is the sweetest thing that Happened. Because of their actions since 2012 I am forced to be ruthless and strategic.

let them kill each other. Better they are weak and disunited rather than strong and United when they turn towards us.

waa animals. Mark my word. When hawiye is in he will be planning and plotting actions to take to destroy you and me. They have no other game or smarts.

they will attack jubaland.Puntland. Federalism etc.

your enemy is best when weak and United.

Marehan is like roach motel. You can check in but cannot leave.

hawiye deserve this menace. They appointed Marehan as pm so many times to do nothing but wage war on jubaland and puntland.

they trusted a langab clan that will destroy Somalia for kursi and already did

well done Marehan. You are literally weakening my greatest barbarians. And yourselves in the same coin.

La dolce vita. This is a curse from Allah for what you have been doing to innocent Ogadens and majerteen and jubaland and
puntland

Allah has not forgotten the Qatari and alshabab agents both of you used to assassinate innocent MJ port managers and Ogaden businessmen.

god knows Marehan and hawiye are the vile of Somalia and mark my word god will deal with your vile behaviour

Puntite the habar gedir pm will split habar gedir into factions of sacad vs cayr(indhocade, abdurahman shakur) this will be another habar gedir cleansing. Abgaal is protecting his 'banadir spot' so abgaal will split, while farmajo tells his close 20 marehan security guards to lay low and let the animals fish themselves of. This is humiliating loss for hawiye as a whole, si fican ayuu isku diray when he named sacad as pm knowing opposition was 'cayr' and labadasi beelood ba hada is cunayo. Plus he got saleban in galmudug under his finger with sacad pm, cayr and indhocade and abdurahman shakur are like OH SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE SACAD N SALEBAN KICKING MY CAYR ASS KKKKKK

Dr this is excellent. These mafia have done nothing but destroy the respect of Somalia. And do jot forget they are and will be a threat to jubaland and puntland and federalism hence their weakness is a great asset.

remember how they booty clapped for farmajo these hawiye for what he did to Qalbidgax

these Teo have evil eyes on them today. They are cursed for their evil deeds

god knows how honest and upright jubaland and puntland has been.

this is fantastic news. Their weakness is our opportunity

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
this maybe sad but a really really good thing sister. Mark my word that a hawiye leadership when in power will spend 24/7 thinking how to destroy and weaken MJ. OG. Jubaland and Puntland and federalism

I don’t like fellow Muslim Somali blood being shed but was Qalbidagax not a fellow Muslim Somali ? Remember howHawiye boot clapped for kheyer and farmajo

remember when Hassan sheikh sent huraale and armed many goons to attack jubaland

remember when farmajo did his ban on flights to KiSmayo and how hawiye booty clapped ?

remember every threat from hawiye and Marehan saying let Kenya leave we will show you ?

why should I care about them when I am 100% certain when they get the knife next they will use it on punntland and jubaland and federalism ?

my two enemies killi each other is the sweetest thing that Happened. Because of their actions since 2012 I am forced to be ruthless and strategic.

let them kill each other. Better they are weak and disunited rather than strong and United when they turn towards us.

waa animals. Mark my word. When hawiye is in he will be planning and plotting actions to take to destroy you and me. They have no other game or smarts.

they will attack jubaland.Puntland. Federalism etc.

your enemy is best when weak and United.

Marehan is like roach motel. You can check in but cannot leave.

hawiye deserve this menace. They appointed Marehan as pm so many times to do nothing but wage war on jubaland and puntland.

they trusted a langab clan that will destroy Somalia for kursi and already did

well done Marehan. You are literally weakening my greatest barbarians. And yourselves in the same coin.

La dolce vita. This is a curse from Allah for what you have been doing to innocent Ogadens and majerteen and jubaland and
puntland

Allah has not forgotten the Qatari and alshabab agents both of you used to assassinate innocent MJ port managers and Ogaden businessmen.

god knows Marehan and hawiye are the vile of Somalia and mark my word god will deal with your vile behaviour
Calaacalku raga kuma qurxoona :dead:
giphy.gif

We're not related to Marehan nor do we share the same political ideals. Puntites want federalism, they want a centralised dictatorship.

Did you know that even Fahad Yasin's wife is Marehan? Even Khayre had a Marehan wife who he divorced. LaftaGareen's mother is MX etc. The entire N&N party is based on obvious kacaan familial ties.

Also fahad yassin mum is Marehan. Related to farmajo. Noticed how everyone including the eley south west leader mum is Marehan related to farmajo

Nepotism 101 hardcore. This is a mafia kleptocratic related mafia

but I love how they will waste each other. Both killing each other will be sweeter for us

a weak Marehan and weak hawiye is excellent news. These two have killed Somalia. So if they cleansed each other it will be good for the republic and federalism

Dr Osman declares his allegiance to nabad iyo noolal before a fuckin hag, I might hate marehan, lakin marehan ba iga dhow hawiye qurunle, darodnimo is real to me, i dont give a f*ck if you like it or not either as puntites, cuz i won't sit back and vote for some shisheeye over sade. Wa hadi xaqiiq loo hadlayo. Most SSDF surrendered to siyad baarre is what lots of mj kids won't tell u, ill tell u im also surrendering to FARMAJO before this hag gets in power, we don't want hag anywhere near power, its going to be a wasted 4 years

True. This is fantastic news. Marehan is langab and not really a threat. But hawiye is the animals wild barbarian that needs taming.

a weak hawiye is excellent news. Let them wipe each other out. Do not forget all that energy hawiye has would have been used against us in jubaland and puntland and destroying federalism

thus farmajo through his incompetence and shear luck is getting hawiye to kill each other. Remember these moryaans would have been sent to attack jubaland and puntland and used to suppress federalism

the future attackers of jubaland are being gunned down in xamar

look how alshabab Would be weakened because these moryaans are so called federal soldiers by night and alkabab by day.

what a wonderful day. Every time hawiye booty clapped by farmajo as he attacked jubaland time and again is now pay back

hahaha they trusted a langab boon with Kursi. Doqomo

Tell us how he was destroying Puntland. As for jubbaland, it's clear to everyone that no elections were held, and madoobe is the real dictator in his 1 city state. The government didn't do anything to madoobe, for 3 years. 3 years where he was holding meetings with other spoilers in Kismayo to go against the government. Then he comes and chooses himself in 2019, with elders killed, and others arrested. So he wasn't accepted, but then later he was told to be interim president and start reconciliation. Which he didn't do. Asking for real elections is not "Destroying".

At least madoobe did an election

I dare farmajo to hold an election or is Marehan so worried that he will lose the election that they would rather burn the capital down ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You cant continue using siyad barre legacy on thr nation as a way to get marehan into power. Why dont u lay low for a few decades and develop gedo. Next time u want power at least let us see you work on some of that buun magic in gedo. I hate clans who come from.undeveloped region. They will only bring you down to their level of no development

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys surely act like marehan waa is jecel yahay. Why dont u convert your buun love into rehabilitating gedo which in my opinion is on life support and coma when compared to saaxo puntland