Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

what??
this was the work of kenya and indho bulaale
all tigray spies including fahad yassin they all want canshuurta beledxaawo

No matter how you look at it, it boils down to; Marehan are fighting each other on their own land.

Farmaajo's cannot even keep the peace between his own subclan and he wants to rule Somalia.

They failed and their attack was repulsed. How embarrassing for Kenya and the coon squad.

Honestly how many times will they get chased I to mandeera and this is with kdf support mind you. Just shows you how much we Somalis could achieve if we put qabil aside and tried to build our regions and nation.
Ask that the mx dhabodhilifs.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
If madoobe took their phones how did these film themselves :ftw9nwa:
Thanks for exposing yourself. That's an innocent Bystander with a phone notice how the solider says, "igu qabo igu qabo" when he notices hes being filmed :mjlol:

Meanwhile xaarakat Kebab al shaydan are gaining strength by the day....

I have no respect for a nigga like Janan who attacks his own people and town. Reminds me of certain folks up north. You side with the tol no matter what if the majority go against you. Majority of the residents there are against Janan.

:mjcry:At the end of the day, the tol is all you got.

I cant imagine a MJ attacking Galkacyo with Huuts alongside him for example, that's unthinkable. Farmaajo is also at fault for sending troops to a peaceful area when kebab are taxing and assassinating people right under him.

:ohlord: 68iq clans

:samwelcome:My fair and balanced opinion
Maxa ka galey
Mx civil war?
Iyaga 4 jeeblayal sna iyo AS iyo JL.

Wa isla iyagi game ciyarayo.

Mandera MP spoke on Kenyan TV and explained Kenya has been hosting Janaans militia the last 10 months to cause chaos at the border

Yet they deny any involvement when it's obvious that they are supporting a proxy. This was one of their cards used against Somalia. Well it didn't benefit them to say the least.

Royalflush

novacane
No matter how you look at it, it boils down to; Marehan are fighting each other on their own land.

Farmaajo's cannot even keep the peace between his own subclan and he wants to rule Somalia.
ogaden are fighting between each other yet that doesnt come to your attention- only gedo gedo and gedo

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
It looks like the Marehan Miltia of Farmaajo were chased out of the city, the city is under the Jubbaland Daraawish warriors now.

The Ethopian puppet government of 1 KM Villa Wardhiigleey hadda no option but but to calacaal and write letters. :pachah1: kulahaa Kenya iyo Ajnabi baa na soo weerararyee while sucking and feasting on Ethiopian asses as usual, Caqli Quule:drakekidding:View attachment 167942
:chrisfreshhah: u idiot

Amazonian

ogaden are fighting between each other yet that doesnt come to your attention- only gedo gedo and gedo
When you dont have anything to say and you've been absolutely gamed nothing you say makes sense. I remember seeing alot of Zanzibaris celebrating this when the news first broke :dead:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
When you dont have anything to say and you've been absolutely gamed nothing you say makes sense. I remember seeing alot of Zanzibaris celebrating this when the news first broke :dead:
Farmaajo priority has to be capturing kismayo after he wins reselection

Amazonian

So far it was mx fighting each other nothing new Madoobe didnt lose sleep in Kismaayo.
Odey dhaqameed mundane Bernie Sanders oo maanta la kulamay odeyaasha beesha NFD xaalad culus ka dib :silanyolaugh:
FB_IMG_1611589247276.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yet they deny any involvement when it's obvious that they are supporting a proxy. This was one of their cards used against Somalia. Well it didn't benefit them to say the least.

lol, their own Mandera MP exposed them and they put out this sorry presser.

Does Jubbaland has any realistic chance of capturing Beled Xawo after this failed incursion ?

The Federal government and Jubbaland have been at it in Gedo for months now , when will this shit end?

Trending

Latest posts