Health, fitness and proper nutrition in our community is non-existent.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Disclaimer: everything I'm about to say doesn't apply to a handful of members whom I'm certain are probably in good/decent shape.

Diet
The avg Somali has zero fucking clue about nutrition beyond "fatty food are bad for you". No real understanding of their body's caloric requirements, what macro split is best suited for their goals etc, unless it's something they're studying or they're a gymbro.

I can look past it all, but what makes my blood boil is when they denigrate those who take an active interest in their health/nutrition. I've had several family/friends give me funny looks for tracking calories,macros and weighting my food.

This isn't just limited to out of touch old eedos, it's young Somalis in their late teens and early 20s who grew up in the West. They'll happily guzzle down gallons of ridiculously sweet tea and eat toxic shit like xalwo, but somehow taking an active role in what you consume is seen as a "weird". I'm sure some of the vegans or more health conscious people on here can relate.

Exercise
Beyond occasionally playing football/basketball, the avg Somali doesn't concern himself with physical activity. They have shitty skinnyfat physiques, it's gotten so bad that young Somali men are now a fucking meme, "big batty Bashir" etc.

In all the years I've spent in boxing/Muay Thai/lifting gyms I've only ever seen a handful of Somalis and they all had one thing in common. The majority of them were mostly friends with non-Somalis. "You'll get hurt and get brain damage" was common phrase I heard all the time.
But the same people saying that would completely crumble and freeze up if they go punched in the face, or they'd attempt wild haymakers. Learning to defend yourself and your family is at the core of what it means to be a man.

When it comes to pursuing physical perfection, Somalis are crabs in a bucket wallahi. Instead of applauding fellow Somali for getting into great shape, you'll see f-gs on insta constantly accuse them of roiding and say shit like "tOO mUcH mUsCLe iS uGLy" like they're an Adonis themselves.

In conclusion, the avg young Somali male looks like a pile of steaming garbage and couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. Think I'm talking shit? Go stand infront of your mirror, take your t-shirt off and have a real good look at yourself.

Rant over, good evening:pacspit::pacspit:

Sxb train your mind as well as your body. You can be hulk's size but if you're unable to control your emotions and mind what use is all that strength?

You have the right mindset. They're crabs in a bucket. Why do you care about the stares of a crab? It's a crab. Why do you care about the judgements of a crab? It's a crab. Why do you care about the thoughts of a crab? It's a crab. Why do you care about the snapping claws of a crab? It's a crab. Crabs are boiled alive and eaten. Why? It's the fate of a crab.

If you're on your grind and handling your business as a man, the stares, judgements and words of those not on your level should have zero effect on you. If a child insults you, you don't insult the child back. It is a child and it doesn't know any better. If those around you don't comprehend the need to take care of their bodies and health, then realize the basic truth of what they are; ignorant beings. We help the ignorant if we can and we pity them if we cannot.

Work on your body and make it iron. Likewise do the same for your mind as well. Gorillas protect their families with their strength. Men protect their families with their intellect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending