Head of army for Somaliland region in Badhan district defects with several armed pickup trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Taliyihii Ciidanka Police-ka Somaliland ee Badhan Gen: Caydiid Axmed Nuur iyo Ciidan uu hogaaminayo ayaa u goosyey dhinaca Puntland Waxaana lagu soodhoweeyay Magaalada Qardho.

Ciidamada oo ahaa kuwo deegaanka ah ayaa Mushaarka qaadan jirey Somaliland, waxaana Waa waayadii dambe aad hoos ugu dhacdey saamaynta Soomaliland ee deegaanada bariga Sanaag.

51472322_254861708739268_3754929992375468032_n.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Embarrassing flip-floppers. Animals behave better than them.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
OMG is anyone even believing this, all 3 videos this guy sends are different and the thumbnail doesn't match the video. There's no video of the 3 green vehicles off I know PL they worked paraded that around everywhere

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Taliyihii Ciidanka Police-ka Somaliland ee Badhan Gen: Caydiid Axmed Nuur iyo Ciidan uu hogaaminayo ayaa u goosyey dhinaca Puntland Waxaana lagu soodhoweeyay Magaalada Qardho.

Ciidamada oo ahaa kuwo deegaanka ah ayaa Mushaarka qaadan jirey Somaliland, waxaana Waa waayadii dambe aad hoos ugu dhacdey saamaynta Soomaliland ee deegaanada bariga Sanaag.

51472322_254861708739268_3754929992375468032_n.jpg

Somaliland aren't in Badhan like your said. There's only 1 office in the town and that is the Ministry of Labour

Warsangali miyaa tahay and do you support the secessionist project of Jeegaans?
I support what's good for Somali weyn as a whole.

somaliland is promising but has loss it's initial momentum, it has regressed into Kacaan 2.0 with a dash of "democracy".

Puntland is a tribal enclave which has loss it's initial momentum to grow as well. It is a corrupt system which survives on the few projects from the faroole era.

Southern Somalia is a (putting it lightly ) a shithole personified.

To protect my eventual dream of a growing nation , beesha must be protected .

All parties are secondary to beesha and all heads of states have been fake since the Siad barre era.

Warsengali baan Ahay, and come from a long line of military men.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I support what's good for Somali weyn as a whole.

somaliland is promising but has loss it's initial momentum, it has regressed into Kacaan 2.0 with a dash of "democracy".

Puntland is a tribal enclave which has loss it's initial momentum to grow as well. It is a corrupt system which survives on the few projects from the faroole era.

Southern Somalia is a (putting it lightly ) a shithole personified.

To protect my eventual dream of a growing nation , beesha must be protected .

All parties are secondary to beesha and all heads of states have been fake since the Siad barre era.

Warsengali baan Ahay, and come from a long line of military men.
Beesha must be protected and its name dragged through the mud?! Stay vigilant... Take your oaths seriously. Be part of Jeegaania or Puntland or denounce both of them.

The most luxurious possession, the richest treasure anybody has, is his personal dignity. The flip-floppers have no dignity.

Farm

VIP
Beesha must be protected and its name dragged through the mud?! Stay vigilant... Take your oaths seriously. Be part of Jeegaania or Puntland or denounce both of them.

The most luxurious possession, the richest treasure anybody has, is his personal dignity. The flip-floppers have no dignity.

Imagine being the next Dhulos were you massacre each other for coins.

The

Only a fool takes sides so easily and at such an early stage.

What benefit does puntland really bring? What benefit does Somaliland bring?

Daroodnimo etc are petty statements and hold no merit. I support Somali weyn and whatever it takes to get to it.

Farm

VIP
The

Only a fool takes sides so easily and at such an early stage.

What benefit does puntland really bring? What benefit does Somaliland bring?

Daroodnimo etc are petty statements and hold no merit. I support Somali weyn and whatever it takes to get to it.

I mean PL just helped build a new university (the largest in PL), built dams and a new airport in Badhan.

I mean PL just helped build a new university (the largest in PL), built dams and a new airport in Badhan.
You are by far one of most delusional people on the site , on par with the kid @SirLancelLord

There is no knew airport in badhan and the Kuwaiti University was pushed by Faisal Hawar.

This is the power of beesha , they bring in money , resources and strength. They are microcosms of somaliweyn

When you can successfully co-ordinate your clan in Somalia you can begin expanding and growing. Puntland is essentially that , however they stopped short.

Farm

VIP
You are by far one of most delusional people on the site , on par with the kid @SirLancelLord

There is no knew airport in badhan and the Kuwaiti University was pushed by Faisal Hawar.

This is the power of beesha , they bring in money , resources and strength. They are microcosms of somaliweyn

When you can successfully co-ordinate your clan in Somalia you can begin expanding and growing. Puntland is essentially that , however they stopped short.

Lol I just posted the facts kid, I never said it was a good idea and you are beyond delusional if you think that PL didn’t bring the investment.

Besides I don’t really care if you become similar to the dhulos.

You also need to work on your spelling it’s horrific.

Lol I just posted the facts kid, I never said it was a good idea and you are beyond delusional if you think that PL didn’t bring the investment.

Besides I don’t really care if you become similar to the dhulos.
You didn't present the facts. Where is this dam and airport you are on about?

The University was pushed by a warsengali professor and funded by Kuwait .

You are confused because you cannot see the bigger picture , qabyalaad is a method of power procurement. Through it you can gain power and grow in notoriety.

Common examples are puntlands cismaan Mahmoud hegemony , Jubaland Ogaden monopoly , xamar darrod / hawiye presidential seat etc

The problem is that most leaders gain power but don't increase their influence . They think like children , similar to you.

Farm

VIP
You didn't present the facts. Where is this dam and airport you are on about?

The University was pushed by a warsengali professor and funded by Kuwait .

You are confused because you cannot see the bigger picture , qabyalaad is a method of power procurement. Through it you can gain power and grow in notoriety.

Common examples are puntlands cismaan Mahmoud hegemony , Jubaland Ogaden monopoly , xamar darrod / hawiye presidential seat etc

The problem is that most leaders gain power but don't increase their influence . They think like children , similar to you.

tenor.gif

You should go back to the general section you have no idea what you are talking about.

:mjlol:

Also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending