LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4963748133b68ce98e139bbef9ebd8c1

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra what conspiracy would you start? And how would you start it?

I would start the conspiracy of Faarmajo being the love child of Siyaad Baare.. and i will start it by showing a published letter of his mother, the dhulbahante woman meeting baare while he was in a military expedition in lasanod

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would start the conspiracy of Faarmajo being the love child of Siyaad Baare.. and i will start it by showing a published letter of his mother, the dhulbahante woman meeting baare while he was in a military expedition in lasanod
That could actually work.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done in someone else's home?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's absolutely disgusting. Why?

If you were the first female president of Somalia, what changes would you bring to the country?

I will ban women walking and bouncing like men. And i will ban somali men from wearing tight jeans or tattered jeans.

No eating loud

50% of parliament are women

All men will be required to attend Salaatu Jumuaa at the mosque.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will ban women walking and bouncing like men. And i will ban somali men from wearing tight jeans or tattered jeans.

No eating loud

50% of parliament are women

All men will be required to attend Salaatu Jumuaa at the mosque.
What do you mean you would ban women from bouncing?

Do you think Kheyre is married to a certain female member who shall not be named **embarassing**. And that's why she defends him?

Do you think he's ugly?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you mean you would ban women from bouncing?

Do you think Kheyre is married to a certain female member who shall not be named **embarassing**. And that's why she defends him?

Somali women r tom boyish by nature will be required to attend Proper Lady like Etiquette class

Apollo

VIP
White people age like bananas.

Most of my white friends from elementary school who I have on facebook (some of them) look a decade older than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts