He became ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he lost his virginity to a trinidian woman who has contacted him after a year claiming he is the father of her son, @nine thinking since Farmaajo is His uncle he can make the situation go away. The baby mama was smart, she immediately went to court and now he's paying child support. Although he lies about his income, he still sees his child twice a month where he drops him at his mom's house and tells the baby mama to pick up the son the followings morning.

Fraustrated that no single girl wants to be in a relationship with him, he has now resorted to single mothers. He wants a marriage with no strings attached.

He has listed what he will bring to the relationship.

A child
Baby mama baggage
Mommy issues
Wants to be coddled like a baby
Will only eat, drink and fart
Occasional sex, where he will huff and puff for 2 mins and fall asleep
Occasional hugs.

Are you up for the challenge @Basra
:mugshotman:

Trinidadian kulahaa ave you confused me with @Armadillo who married a mixed race woman while calling one of the governors of Bari a mutt :russ:

lol can you tell me why they were having sex?

i am not planning on watching anyway.
You should watch it. The first 4 seasons were perfect. It started becoming trash in season 5, but it had some good moments. Season 6 had some really good moments, and the last two episodes of season 6 were perfect. Season 7 was absolute garbage -10/10!

You should watch it. The first 4 seasons were perfect. It started becoming trash in season 5, but it had some good moments. Season 6 had some really good moments, and the last two episodes of season 6 were perfect. Season 7 was absolute garbage -10/10!
bro i'll give it another try and download the first two seasons.

and is the show over right now or is there a new upcoming season?

@Reiko this thrrth should be renamed an interview with @Basra btw why doesn't Basra get enough laughs walahi everything that comes from her mouth is hilarious yet she only gets one or two laughs this is a disgrace walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.