He became ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's a long time...

Which Somali politician would you be his second wife?
700.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If
Interesting,

@Basra where did you get this notion that he has a high sex drive. This isn't the first you've mentioned it.

Ok i will let u in a body language tip. Every time u see someone with indho buur buur, and a side way smile signature, they think of sex everytime

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If

Ok i will let u in a body language tip. Every time u see someone with indho buur buur, and a side way smile signature, they think of sex everytime
What?

tenor.gif

By his smile you can determine his sex drive? You're absolutely bonkers.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead:
How did you recover?

I shaved my head ala Mama Maylun style and visited a Marehaan party full of men and women of Marehaan. I had my son with me-- i walked saying my son is now Isaaq from this date. Fainting and 911 murmuring all over the place.

Gibiin-Udug

I shaved my head ala Mama Maylun style and visited a Marehaan party full of men and women of Marehaan. I had my son with me-- i walked saying my son is now Isaaq from this date. Fainting and 911 murmuring all over the place.
Loooooooooooool

Would you ever have an intimate bond with @nine if he promised to repair your shattered heart?

Gibiin-Udug

Maybe. He has a son too ma ha?
I heard he lost his virginity to a trinidian woman who has contacted him after a year claiming he is the father of her son, @nine thinking since Farmaajo is His uncle he can make the situation go away. The baby mama was smart, she immediately went to court and now he's paying child support. Although he lies about his income, he still sees his child twice a month where he drops him at his mom's house and tells the baby mama to pick up the son the followings morning.

Fraustrated that no single girl wants to be in a relationship with him, he has now resorted to single mothers. He wants a marriage with no strings attached.

He has listed what he will bring to the relationship.

A child
Baby mama baggage
Mommy issues
Wants to be coddled like a baby
Will only eat, drink and fart
Occasional sex, where he will huff and puff for 2 mins and fall asleep
Occasional hugs.

Are you up for the challenge @Basra

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard he lost his virginity to a trinidian woman who has contacted him after a year claiming he is the father of her son, @nine thinking since Farmaajo is His uncle he can make the situation go away. The baby mama was smart, she immediately went to court and now he's paying child support. Although he lies about his income, he still sees his child twice a month where he drops him at his mom's house and tells the baby mama to pick up the son the followings morning.

Fraustrated that no single girl wants to be in a relationship with him, he has now resorted to single mothers. He wants a marriage with no strings attached.

He has listed what he will bring to the relationship.

A child
Baby mama baggage
Mommy issues
Wants to be coddled like a baby
Will only eat, drink and fart
Occasional sex, where he will huff and puff for 2 mins and fall asleep
Occasional hugs.

Are you up for the challenge @Basra

All accepted but no farting. Otherwise i will time his next fart and light a fire under his butt and he will be running around on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending