Hayeey Ausihussler is MOD !

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I'm a Somalian Hashemite with a pro black worldview. I deserve to be a mod.
you a black boy joy qastooy
img_3304-png.27789

guv

War dadkaan isku keeyna dul caaynaya, ma oga miyaa inaanu moderators nahay? Consider yourself as a moderator in waiting, fadlan, bal ku qaayli.

:umwhat:I am black.
you a black boy joy qastooy
img_3304-png.27789

:wow1:May Allah bless you, my brother. I hope you have a great life. We need more mods like you.
Shlomo Shekelstein at the Anti-Defamation League is our master. No more hate speech at SomaliSpot.

Apollo is a real mod while AussieHustler is a race hustler.
Akhas respppect ma laha. :kodaksmiley: @Disappointed ceeb calayk waryaa respect your new masters or you'll face their wrath:susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@AussieHustler Congratulation for becoming a Mod. I hope you stop your anti-Islamic comments and may Allah guide you back to Islam, inshallah.

Also, how did you become a Mod anyway?

@AussieHustler Congratulation for becoming a Mod. I hope you stop your anti-Islamic comments and may Allah guide you back to Islam, inshallah.

Also, how did you become a Mod anyway?

Factz

Thanks Sxb, I went through a rigorous vouching process and finally, I ticked all the boxes. I will try my best not to offend anyone, thanks, but no thanks, I’ve been already guided through reason and logic. Thanks again mate.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz

Thanks Sxb, I went through a rigorous vouching process and finally, I ticked all the boxes. I will try my best not to offend anyone, thanks, but no thanks, I’ve been already guided through reason and logic. Thanks again mate.

As long you stop you hateful comments against Islam then we're cool and keep doing you job sxb.
:samwelcome:

As long you stop you hateful comments against Islam then we're cool and keep doing you job sxb.
:samwelcome:

Factz

I declared restraint when Ramadan started and didn’t talk about religion online since. I don’t use profanities, but debating there is no god is my beliefs too. I never called religion to be banned, I made it clear that banning hijab is stupid and respect those who follow religion. When debates (started most of times by the other side) occur, let’s do it respectfully.

:umwhat:I am black.

:wow1:May Allah bless you, my brother. I hope you have a great life. We need more mods like you.

Apollo is a real mod while AussieHustler is a race hustler.

Disappointed

I don’t think we ever met before this thread and I think we do have similar interest in pan-Africanisation. An Africa united, peaceful and prosperous. How about if we discuss our shared similarities rather than our imagined dissimilarity? We might have more things in common, marka barasha horteed hay nicin mate. Nice to meet you.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
:ftw9nwa:

Deekhow

Calm down Sxb, a year ago, the media were stressing out the public about Donald’s Trump impending war with North Korea and the opposite happened. Nothing of that sort will happen and I’m allergic to the politics aka Somali clan forum and will never set feet there. As for freedom of freedom of speech, I’m a subscriber to the philosophy of Voltaire. ‘I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say’.

Should I declare my qabiil and disqualify myself moderating some threads? :)
I was thinking about who is deleting my comments nd posts. The reasons why they got deleted were off to.

I don't consider you Somali because you left the religion but I guess we do have some similarities.
Disappointed

I don’t think we ever met before this thread and I think we do have similar interest in pan-Africanisation. An Africa united, peaceful and prosperous. How about if we discuss our shared similarities rather than our imagined dissimilarity? We might have more things in common, marka barasha horteed hay nicin mate. Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts