Hayeey Ausihussler is MOD !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's an atheist pastor proselytizing in every one of his posts and some idiot thought "Gee, this guy would make a great mod on a Muslim site!" Gtfo @Kaleel
:drakekidding:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
:kodaksmiley:I'm Somalian you trash.
tenor.gif

He's an atheist pastor proselytizing in every one of his posts and some idiot thought "Gee, this guy would make a great mod on a Muslim site!" Gtfo @Kaleel
:drakekidding:

I'm very Muslim and I can tell you that he is more authentic than many Muslims I've seen. Plus he is very responsible, doesn't get involved in pettiness etc.

I, for one, respect his decision to be whatever he wishes.

What's mod?? If he became the guy who bans people I'm out of this forum nacalada nacaladu dhashay we are enemies I will jihad on this guy I will not stop my freedom of talking 974fa9ae00211cdf48f9f69ac2bc5cd3.png

This is death to "freedom of expression" for muslims, Somali dhaqan and our Hawiye brothers.

:ftw9nwa:

Deekhow

Calm down Sxb, a year ago, the media were stressing out the public about Donald’s Trump impending war with North Korea and the opposite happened. Nothing of that sort will happen and I’m allergic to the politics aka Somali clan forum and will never set feet there. As for freedom of freedom of speech, I’m a subscriber to the philosophy of Voltaire. ‘I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say’.

Should I declare my qabiil and disqualify myself moderating some threads? :)

Congrats. He is the Australian version of @AbdiJew . Good for the general section.

Thanks Bohol and now, the Jamaicans, Hindus, sikhs, Black South Africans, Ethiopians, Jews, Aborigines, Al-Right people and the Chinese will be encouraged not only to become members and debate us here, but to to consider to apply for Somali citizenship and marry from another. That is my roadmap.

Thanks Bohol and now, the Jamaicans, Hindus, sikhs, Black South Africans, Ethiopians, Jews, Aborigines, Al-Right people and the Chinese will be encouraged not only to become members and debate us here, but to to consider to apply for Somali citizenship and marry from another. That is my roadmap.
It seems you have to be anti Somali to have a shot in this place. Not even alt right forums are as anti Somali as this site. When not dragging anything Somali through the mud, it's instigating hatred between Somalis either on clan or gender lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending