Hayeey Ausihussler is MOD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bohol and now, the Jamaicans, Hindus, sikhs, Black South Africans, Ethiopians, Jews, Aborigines, Al-Right people and the Chinese will be encouraged not only to become members and debate us here, but to to consider to apply for Somali citizenship and marry from another. That is my roadmap.

You're honestly a fucking weird piece of shit mate

I'm a Somalian Hashemite with a pro black worldview. I deserve to be a mod.

tenor.gif

Dead giveaway :fittytousand: you’re a 28 yr old afro american named jequaviontaetae brown from Baton Rouge Louisiana dealing with babyhooyo buuq

Only the bold are welcomed here. f*ck the rest of those trash and f*ck you too ass nigga.
Thanks Bohol and now, the Jamaicans, Hindus, sikhs, Black South Africans, Ethiopians, Jews, Aborigines, Al-Right people and the Chinese will be encouraged not only to become members and debate us here, but to to consider to apply for Somali citizenship and marry from another. That is my roadmap.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's so funny that idiots who have broken the rules on SS and ran to other sites claim SS is gaalo spot. :drakekidding:
Bunch of takfiiris and neefs who booty clap for them. SS has been the same since it was first created. :manny:

SS is majority Somali but anyone who wants to debate about sports, Somali siyaasad, world politics etc is welcome to join us. :mjhaps:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's so funny that idiots who have broken the rules on SS and ran to other sites claim SS is gaalo spot. :drakekidding:
Bunch of takfiiris and neefs who booty clap for them. SS has been the same since it was first created. :manny:

SS is majority Somali but anyone who wants to debate about sports, Somali siyaasad, world politics etc is welcome to join us. :mjhaps:
How many new mods are there?!
:mindblown:
Where do I send in my application? I have a few scores to settle.
:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending