HAYAAY: BLACK LIVES MATTER LOVING XALIMO LOSES HER MIXED RACE BABY TO HER ADOON IN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:francis: folks, stick to your kind. At least you know your child will be raised in the dhaqan/deen no matter how bad the relationship.

It isn't really the fact that she had a kid with an ajanabi (I don't think they were married) that's the problem, its the fact that he seems to be of questionable character and probably got himself deported. And she doesn't seem to be too intelligent either.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It isn't really the fact that she had a kid with an ajanabi (I don't think they were married) that's the problem, its the fact that he seems to be of questionable character and probably got himself deported.
I wouldn't recommend marrying ajnabis male or female no matter the character. Just me :manny:

Bohol

VIP
:ooh:

She didn't marry him?

Are Somalis getting so degenerate that they're not even ashamed.

Baby daddy iyo baby mamas akhaas :damn:

Do you think Tyrone loving halimos care about marriage? many of them are s to begin with that is how they end up with them. I doubt
they care if they have kids out of wedlock.

The problem with most of our Somali men is that if they have an issue with the mother of their child...they disown their own children. I never saw a Somali guy fight for the custody of his children.
Sure.:mjlol:
take this opportunity to bash abdis. :camby:

Let me guess, your dad didn't run away?:mjkkk:

The child looks mixed with white. About 14% of the population in French Guiana is European. Somalis are so anti-black that they blame everything on black people. It's pathetic. She even says they spent a night in Paris to meet the paternal grandparents.

Dont mistake these trolls who would never post their thoughts in real life, for general opinion.

The problem with most of our Somali men is that if they have an issue with the mother of their child...they disown their own children. I never saw a Somali guy fight for the custody of his children.

They disappear like rats and marry a young girl twice their age lol wives and kids are replaceable for them, you can always start over :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
They disappear like rats and marry a young girl twice their age lol wives and kids are replaceable for them, you can always start over :icon lol:

Many times it is the woman's fault though. They alienate the father from his kids,
some Somali women are too stubborn to realize it takes two parents to raise a child.
They later cry when their children end up dead or become drugs addicts because of no
father figure while growing up.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Many times it is the woman's fault though. They alienate the father from his kids,
some Somali women are too stubborn to realize it takes two parents to raise a child.
They later cry when their children end up dead or become drugs addicts because of no
I know this Somali guy whose mum is HG pops is Dhulbahante, after they divorced she took the children to London (they lived in Qatar), isolated them from her father, and now he's a drug dealer whilst both of his sisters are married to gaalos. One Buddhist, other Polish.

Whenever the father tries to speak to his daughters they call the police on him. He later married another women, and his other children are mashallah. One of them recently finished memorizing the Quran.

I know a lot of stories like this, and the fact that these lot are blaming it on Somali fathers probably means that they come from similar households with wretched mothers.

Last edited:
At least they go back to marry and they never lose control of their kids.
How many abdis have you seen crying about losing their kids? Even when they marry wasakhs? It's a mans world out there and women need to be extra careful with who they breed.

But what about all the degenerate scum that comes from two parent households tho :ayaanswag: I don't know why y'all are so quick to demonize single mothers lmao I know just as many abdis that just disappear into the night and only visit their children 2 times a year after a divorce lol

At least they go back to marry and they never lose control of their kids.
How many abdis have you seen crying about losing their kids? Even when they marry wasakhs? It's a mans world out there and women need to be extra careful with who they breed.

So the first kids are just a failed experiment and the second set is the real deal :ehh: they don't cry because they don't care, it'd be more heartwarming if they actually made an attempt to fight for the children

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's sad that the Somalis raised thousands of dollars for this neef, yet there are innocent Somalis who are at risk due to the drought and would of been saved from death with such funds. The child first and foremost is a bastard and secondly, isn't even Somali. It's not our concern.

Bohol

VIP
But what about all the degenerate scum that comes from two parent households tho :ayaanswag: I don't know why y'all are so quick to demonize single mothers lmao I know just as many abdis that just disappear into the night and only visit their children 2 times a year after a divorce lol

It happens but people who grow up in single parent homes are more vulnerable. It is one of the reasons there is massive
breakdown of families in the African American community (too much baby mammas and single parents) were's compared
to the white families there is more stability (two parents).

It's sad that the Somalis raised thousands of dollars for this neef, yet there are innocent Somalis who are at risk due to the drought and would of been saved from death with such funds. The child first and foremost is a bastard and secondly, isn't even Somali. It's not our concern.

You're so xaasid lmao I'm gonna donate to this poor woman now just to spite u

It happens but people who grow up in single parent homes are more vulnerable. It is one of the reasons there is massive
breakdown of families in the African American community (too much baby mammas and single parents) were's compared
to the white families there is more stability (two parents).

But is that why so many of our youths turn to crime? Because that's not really a good explanation, majority of Somali households have two parents

Bohol

VIP

But is that why so many of our youths turn to crime? Because that's not really a good explanation, majority of Somali households have two parents

I don't think that is true, many Somalis are from broken homes (the father is always
not there) and so many single mothers. Somalis in the west are on par with African
Americans now specially reer Henny (Canadians) that is why halimos are having kids
with Tyrones out of wedlock. Do you think if they were from functioning families that
would be allowed?

@AbdiJohnson already proved a lot of halimos in Toronto and
Edmonton are like this, while the men are gang bangers.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The child is not in her hands, it's not like the money you're donating will do much for her.

The smart father plotted to take his son from this wretched women, who would of raised a loser, to his home country in Africa under his and his family's care. Good decision.

Nothing anybody can do about it. :manny:

I know this Somali guy whose mum is HG pops is Dhulbahante, after they divorced she took the children to London (they lived in Qatar), isolated them from her father, and now he's a drug dealer whilst both of his sisters are married to gaalos. One Buddhist, other Polish.

Whenever the father tries to speak to his daughters they call the police on him. He later married another women, and his other children are mashallah. One of them recently finished memorizing the Quran.

I know a lot of stories like this, and the fact that these lot are blaming it on Somali fathers probably means that they come from similar households with wretched mothers.

:troll: This story would completely lose its meaning, unless you identified their subclans.

Status
Not open for further replies.