HAYAAY: BLACK LIVES MATTER LOVING XALIMO LOSES HER MIXED RACE BABY TO HER ADOON IN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-bring-my-child-home

Good Day,

My name is Habone Abdi and I am a canadian citizen. I have a son (Hakim) who turned 3yrs old this month . He is also a canadian. My nightmare begun on October 2016 when the father of my son extended an invitation for my son and I to visit him in French Guiana. We were scheduled to visit him and his mother in their family home from the 16th to the 30th of November 2016. Before heading to French Guiana, I spent a day in Paris in order for my son to meet his paternal aunt and paternal grandfather.

When we finally got to French Guiana, my son's father and his mother were very courteous at first. Although from the start of our visit Hakim's father was hinting that we should prolong our stay, it wasn't until the last four days of our visit that he became very insisting and said he wanted our son to remain in French Guiana. Two days prior to our scheduled departure date, his father stole Hakim's canadian passport and voiced his intention to retain Hakim in the country. Thus forcing me to also remain in French Guiana.

He did not stop there, despite the fact that it was evident that without a passport, we couldn't leave, he still removed Hakim from the house in which we were staying and took him to an unknown location for two days. My son never spent a night away from my tender loving arms and he was subjected for the next two days to an unknown environnement. The local police was unwilling to help despite the fact that Hakim and I were in a foreign country with the nearest canadian embassy being one country away.

We were to return to Canada on December 2nd 2016 and we are now in FEBRUARY. The most frustating aspect in all of this is is the fact that our government deems that even in our extremely difficult situation, the father's signature or a court document voiding the former is required to replace the passport. The legal document is to be produced by a judicial court that operates outside of the habitual residence of the child hence in contradiction with the international law convention.

The father also started legal proceeding for child custody in his home country. I have thus been force to retain a lawyer in French Guiana in order to navigate these foreign proceedings. The custody hearing held on January 9th 2017, to this the date has not produced a resolution from the judge. With no end in signt and on the brick of despair, my family has urged me to also contact a lawyer in Edmonton, Alberta. Currently with his help we are attempting everything in order to bring Hakim back home with me.

Our current living arrangements in French Guiana are not ideal. We rely on the charity of others and the support of my family. I did not anticipate to be here for this long nor did I ever expect to fight for custody in a foreign country.

The goal for this page is to bring awareness to stories like mine and to receive financial support. Funds collected would help pay for legal fees and for our return travel costs.

:kanyehmm::ohhh:

We must approach the odoyaasha beesha French Guiana ...:damn::dead1: but but but they don't have such a culture :camby:

Last edited:
Why did she have to visit him? Why couldn't he visit his son himself?:hmm: Was he perhaps not allowed to enter Canada?

She doesn't sound smart. kulahaa i never expected this.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-bring-my-child-home

Good Day,

My name is Habone Abdi and I am a canadian citizen. I have a son (Hakim) who turned 3yrs old this month . He is also a canadian. My nightmare begun on October 2016 when the father of my son extended an invitation for my son and I to visit him in French Guiana. We were scheduled to visit him and his mother in their family home from the 16th to the 30th of November 2016. Before heading to French Guiana, I spent a day in Paris in order for my son to meet his paternal aunt and paternal grandfather.

When we finally got to French Guiana, my son's father and his mother were very courteous at first. Although from the start of our visit Hakim's father was hinting that we should prolong our stay, it wasn't until the last four days of our visit that he became very insisting and said he wanted our son to remain in French Guiana. Two days prior to our scheduled departure date, his father stole Hakim's canadian passport and voiced his intention to retain Hakim in the country. Thus forcing me to also remain in French Guiana.

He did not stop there, despite the fact that it was evident that without a passport, we couldn't leave, he still removed Hakim from the house in which we were staying and took him to an unknown location for two days. My son never spent a night away from my tender loving arms and he was subjected for the next two days to an unknown environnement. The local police was unwilling to help despite the fact that Hakim and I were in a foreign country with the nearest canadian embassy being one country away.

We were to return to Canada on December 2nd 2016 and we are now in FEBRUARY. The most frustating aspect in all of this is is the fact that our government deems that even in our extremely difficult situation, the father's signature or a court document voiding the former is required to replace the passport. The legal document is to be produced by a judicial court that operates outside of the habitual residence of the child hence in contradiction with the international law convention.

The father also started legal proceeding for child custody in his home country. I have thus been force to retain a lawyer in French Guiana in order to navigate these foreign proceedings. The custody hearing held on January 9th 2017, to this the date has not produced a resolution from the judge. With no end in signt and on the brick of despair, my family has urged me to also contact a lawyer in Edmonton, Alberta. Currently with his help we are attempting everything in order to bring Hakim back home with me.

Our current living arrangements in French Guiana are not ideal. We rely on the charity of others and the support of my family. I did not anticipate to be here for this long nor did I ever expect to fight for custody in a foreign country.

The goal for this page is to bring awareness to stories like mine and to receive financial support. Funds collected would help pay for legal fees and for our return travel costs.

:kanyehmm::ohhh:

We must approach the odoyaasha beesha French Guiana ...:damn::dead1: but but but they don't have such a culture :camby:

Your stories are getting crazier :faysalwtf:

Stay in your Asylum :fittytousand:
tumblr_nafz6uS1Qf1tjsogwo1_500.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why did she have to visit him? Why couldn't he visit his son himself?:hmm: Was he perhaps not allowed to enter Canada?

She doesn't sound smart. kulahaa i never expected this.

BINGO! clearly the man was deporterd. She chose the wrong individual and now she's paying it dearly.

Sadly this man will disappear with that son of hers. He will go under ground with that child. He might even just move to Guadalupe, in the caribbean island while she searches for him in French Guiana. Good lord! I've never imagined any somali getting a situation in F.G.

BINGO! clearly the man was deporterd. She chose the wrong individual and now she's paying it dearly.

Sadly this man will disappear with that son of hers. He will go under ground with that child. He might even just move to Guadalupe, in the caribbean island while she searches for him in French Guiana. Good lord! I've never imagined any somali getting a situation in F.G.
women niyow. Even if she made such mistake, did she have to make another and take her and her kid without enough money to her kid's loser father? The worst of it all is how she did not expect this. I don't see it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why couldnt the father come and see her in Canada instead

:draketf:

His ass must have been deported

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
women niyow. Even if she made such mistake, did she have to make another and take her and her kid without enough money to her kid's loser father? The worst of it all is how she did not expect this. I don't see it.

She made a mental mistake to travel to him. The man made a strategic calculation realizing that he will never set foot in Canada and that things will certainly change in regards to him and her. He figured that she will marry and things will get nasty. He has done a preemptive strike on her. He lured her in and now has the total upper hand. He has already filed custody in his country. This is outside Canadian jurisdiction. I guarantee that she will get this son back in a decade if at all. Courts take a long time and then you got a kangaroo court in this French territory. The smartest thing she can do is bribe the judges in that hell-hole of a territory.

I predict that she will eventually go crazy cause she's a mother and she it will dawn on her that she is about to lose her child for life. This will make her crazy. Ive seen this happen. Tani god bey isku riday.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ooh:

She didn't marry him?

Are Somalis getting so degenerate that they're not even ashamed.

Baby daddy iyo baby mamas akhaas :damn:

To be fair, French Guiana does have a small population of Muslims. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt although reality persuades me otherwise.

She made a mental mistake to travel to him. The man made a strategic calculation realizing that he will never set foot in Canada and that things will certainly change in regards to him and her. He figured that she will marry and things will get nasty. He has done a preemptive strike on her. He lured her in and now has the total upper hand. He has already filed custody in his country. This is outside Canadian jurisdiction. I guarantee that she will get this son back in a decade if at all. Courts take a long time and then you got a kangaroo court in this French territory. The smartest thing she can do is bribe the judges in that hell-hole of a territory.

I predict that she will eventually go crazy cause she's a mother and she it will dawn on her that she is about to lose her child for life. This will make her crazy. Ive seen this happen. Tani god bey isku riday.
I hope she gets her kid.
this is when I believe the saying "dumar waa dhalaan raad wayn" to be true bro.

I bet her family told her to not go but she probably refused. No somali parents would allow this.

Gambar

VIP
Doqon bey tahay. Why the hell would travel all the way there? She doesn't even know anything about the country. I would never go with my child to a country I know nothing about to see his father. That is his job. Now her child is in a foreign country without his mother. Where is her family?

Smh that's sad...but yea idk why she would go to a completely foreign third world country where she knows no one and is pretty much at the mercy of this guy and his family. They could kill her and no one would know. But hopefully she gets her child back asap and can come back to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts