HAYAAY: BLACK LIVES MATTER LOVING XALIMO LOSES HER MIXED RACE BABY TO HER ADOON IN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her stupidity is just overwhelming. What did she expect? She wasn't married and she didn't have any form of security from the father. She had a child with this guy and she's just now figuring out who he is
:what1:
She's making it very hard to sympathize with her.
:sass2:

May Allah bring her child back to her. She placed her helpless child in a position to be taken. She clearly got too comfortable or he lured her in. Hope the child is safely returned to his mother.

The child looks mixed with white. About 14% of the population in French Guiana is European. Somalis are so anti-black that they blame everything on black people. It's pathetic. She even says they spent a night in Paris to meet the paternal grandparents.

It doesn't matter, f*ck all ajanbis whether black or white or whether Muslim or gaal. Somali women for Somali men. Miscegenation is an abomination.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine if he was a farax she's wouldn't take the child to see his father if the man was in Quebec and she's in Toronto yet this ajnabi she travelled to the other side of the world, I'm glad the father got the custody cause every boy needs their father. Not too long ago in London the same thing happened to a xalimo married to an Indian the man took his child to Calcutta I think the child is growing up there as a Hindu.

Imagine if he was a farax she's wouldn't take the child to see his father if the man was in Quebec and she's in Toronto yet this ajnabi she travelled to the other side of the world, I'm glad the father got the custody cause every boy needs their father. Not too long ago in London the same thing happened to a xalimo married to an Indian the man took his child to Calcutta I think the child is growing up there as a Hindu.

I'm slowly realising why the early Somalis practised FGM.

They knew something we didn't.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I can't imagine a Pakistani, or an Arab women raising a bastard child and then getting her child taken from her after she travels half way around the world to her baby daddy's country.

We're the most degenerate Muslim community out of all.

The problem with most of our Somali men is that if they have an issue with the mother of their child...they disown their own children. I never saw a Somali guy fight for the custody of his children.
It doesn't matter, f*ck all ajanbis whether black or white or whether Muslim or gaal. Somali women for Somali men. Miscegenation is an abomination.

The problem with most of our Somali men is that if they have an issue with the mother of their child...they disown their own children. I never saw a Somali guy fight for the custody of his children.

I wouldnt say most, but I concede that a lot do this. I think our generation is not like our fathers though. All of my married friends are very involved fathers, all of them, no exceptions. And I have like 7 married friends with kids. So things r changing.

Would u be open to marrying an ajanabi?

I'm open to falling in love with the person I'm meant to fall in love with. If it's a Somali person ...even better.
I wouldnt say most, but I concede that a lot do this. I think our generation is not like our fathers though. All of my married friends are very involved fathers, all of them, no exceptions. And I have like 7 married friends with kids. So things r changing.

pen

I'm happy it's changing. I rather take a man who truly loves our child over another who doesn't give a f*ck.

Bohol

VIP
Pointless wailing. The child is non Somali thus belongs to his non Somali community. If
the child was Somali though the Somali community would have had her back, like when
they protested and refused a white lesbian couple to adopt a Somali child in London.
The decision was overturned later thanks to their efforts.

Somali women protest against lesbian couple fostering child in care
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/somali-women-protest-against-lesbian-6644214

unnamed-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.