Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1599852709645.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Feel no pity for her. Forget the unprotected sex and her mostly likely willingness to overlook his racism, "I was blind to it" kulaaha hehekkk

But why the hell would he steal 3k from a Shateque as business owner? And how did he get access to it?
Don't know, probably got something to do with that business talk.
Why are you making a thread about black people?. Are you obsessed with them or something?. Leave them be.
He is weirdo who is always drilling my threads with this same logic. His hypocrisy is laughable.
Kulaha hypocrisy. My threads have variation, yours are non-stop about sjws feminists or blacks. I've rarely ever seen you post anything outside of the those 3 topics you fucking weirdo, don't even try and compare me to your creepy obsession dhegcas mutt kaad tahay was.

An unholy specimen of a jaréer and arab amalgamation constantly chatting shit about madows on a Somali forum. Who wouldn't get annoyed?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You are so weird lmao. Is slave play something you think of consistently? How did you come up with that after reading this tweet?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Guy got her pregnant, took 3K and then disappeared :deadrose:

@Destiny what's your take on this and are you willing to abide to a slave play fetish in order to attain your goal of a mixed child?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so what ur saying is that u are living vicariously through this woman by having a deep want for experiencing the things she went through (sexually speaking). Interesting :ummhmm:

Don't know, probably got something to do with that business talk.

Kulaha hypocrisy. My threads have variation, yours are non-stop about sjws feminists or blacks. I've rarely ever seen you post anything outside of the those 3 topics you fucking weirdo, don't even try and compare me to your creepy obsession dhegcas mutt kaad tahay was.

An unholy specimen of a jaréer and arab amalgamation constantly chatting shit about madows on a Somali forum. Who wouldn't get annoyed?

My original reply got deleted lol. You must have reported it
It isn't ironic how your pretending to be all non racist and defending black people yet your calling me Madow and half breed in Somali. I post what the hell I want to post about, you can't police or gatekeep my posts. Ironic how you only point to me I hardly see you in other people's threads when there's 7 or so threads everyday here talking about black people. My posts also a varation of topics, you just choose to put up into my threads when I'm talking about race or feminism.

Believe me I don't have negroid slave blood in me(Nubians aren't Negros) and I'm proud to have Arab blood in me. You are just mad cause some chimp looking sudani girl bullied you for Bantu looks that's probably why you defend them so much or your probably a Somali Bantu zunji yourself

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My original reply got deleted lol. You must have reported it
It isn't ironic how your pretending to be all non racist and defending black people yet your calling me madow and half breed in Somali. I post what the hell I want to post about, you can't police or gatekeep my posts. Ironic how you only point to me I hardly see you in other people's threads when there's 7 or so threads everyday here talking about black people. My posts also a varation of topics, you just choose to put up into my threads when I'm talking about race or feminism.

Believe me I don't have negroid slave blood in me(Nubians aren't Negros) and I'm proud to have Arab blood in me. You are just mad cause some chimp looking sudani girl bullied you for Bantu looks that's probably why you defend them so much or your probably a Somali Bantu zunji yourself

images (3).jpeg

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Be wary of cadaan who “loves” black people , usually there is a sinister motive behind it .

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Wallahi I don’t feel sorry for her :hemad: She must have had ppl who advised her against him. She prolly didn’t listen and said he’s different. Sure he is :reallymaury: My girl overlooked all red flags and thought she hit the lottery, she thought I gotta get pregnant and bag this walking lacag, my ticket out of the ghetto :rejoice: laakin it backfired:snoop: she should have taken the risks in consideration tho. Don‘t feel sorry for her:pacspit: Start respecting yourself and have some boundaries.

Trending