HAYAAAAAY divester ends up a SINGLE MOTHER

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Guy got her pregnant, took 3K and then disappeared :deadrose:

@Destiny what's your take on this and are you willing to abide to a slave play fetish in order to attain your goal of a mixed child?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
1EQzQr.gif

Unbelievable. I actually feel kind of bad for Black American women sometimes. They're consistently so under attack from all angles that they fall for some virtue signalling bullshit like 'only hiring black men and dating black women'. Any time any man (except me) says they only date X or do Y when it isn't with/for one of their own they're 10000% predators. Not only did he use her, emotionally violate her, but he took her money too.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
1EQzQr.gif

Unbelievable. I actually feel kind of bad for Black American women sometimes. They're consistently so under attack from all angles that they fall for some virtue signalling bullshit like 'only hiring black men and dating black women'. Any time any man (except me) says they only date X or do Y when it isn't with/for one of their own they're 10000% predators. Not only did he use her, emotionally violate her, but he took her money too.
People are using Umar Johnson vids on her now:pachah1:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
what has this got to do with somalis? yall swear u aint black but black issues and business live rent free and tax free in ur maskaxs

Yukon_Niner

VIP
what has this got to do with somalis? yall swear u aint black but black issues and business live rent free and tax free in ur maskaxs
Damn girl.

It's interesting just appreciate it.

Plus some of us identify as black, @kobe what is your take on this situation?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Damn girl.

It's interesting just appreciate it.

Plus some of us identify as black, @kobe what is your take on this situation?

high black single motherhood, the sky is blue, somaliland waa dul barakaysan, whats new? these are all known fax

Feel no pity for her. Forget the unprotected sex and her mostly likely willingness to overlook his racism, "I was blind to it" kulaaha hehekkk

But why the hell would he steal 3k from a Shateque as business owner? And how did he get access to it?

"Only dates black women" should have been a red flag. Nothing good comes out of niggas with a race fetish. I feel so bad for her.

Trending

Latest posts