HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
cousin marsin i must object to insulting one of our tol online like this, we must not show this as it will be used by our natural enemy, the somalis, so what tall khadar likes biggie and american music, i must object to this public insults ina adeer, keep it between us but not public please,

Teeri

cousin marsin i must object to insulting one of our tol online like this, we must not show this as it will be used by our natural enemy, the somalis, so what tall khadar likes biggie and american music, i must object to this public insults ina adeer, keep it between us but not public please,

Teeri
I know i shouldn't expose our tols but khadar dheere was a retarded jerk.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sorry, i heard this once from marexans maybe they were bragging, but atleast its bigger than îdoorlands which are stone throw away from each other. :damedamn:
Biggest is Bari followed by Sanaag. Sanaag is Hy dominated region so you know

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Its second biggest gobol in Somalia.
No it isn’t . Sanaag holds that title.

political-map-of-Somalia.gif

Bari, Sanaag and Mudig are all larger than Gedo.
Believe what you want

Gedo Region – Situation Analysis October 2012. Gedo Region, the second largest region in Somalia, lies on the Somalia borders with Ethiopia and Kenya, and shares borders with four Somali regions of Bay, Bakool and Middle Jubba and Lower Jubba.9 nov. 2012
Gedo Region – Situation Analysis October 2012 - Somalia | ReliefWeb
https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/gedo-region-–-situation-analysis-october-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending