HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a word on the Somalis being killed by the oromos for months, they attacked a Somali village and they fought back. Its making headline news as Liyu police killing oromos.

"On Monday, the Oromia regional administration's spokesman Negeri Lencho said heavily armed members of a paramilitary force from the Somali region had carried out cross-border attacks in Oromia's East Hararghe district.

"We still do not know why Liyu forces raided the areas on Saturday and Sunday," he said, referring to the paramilitary soldiers. "But we know that all the victims were ethnic Oromos. At least 40 were killed in the attacks."

This article has been published everywhere, Aljazeera, CNN, Reuters, Amnesty Intl. :bell:

You should know by now the last 'institutions' we can expect anything from are amnesty international human rights watch iyo bakhtiga la mid eh. This includes foreign governments condemnation and honest reporting from media.

It seems one thing the rest of the world agrees on is the spilling of somali blood and subjugation of somalis by ethiopia and kenya but specially ethiopia

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Crow I heard Dr Moha Farah Jire is actually Habar Awal.

A%20MOHA-8.jpg

:wow1:
Yep. She's Reer Ahmed, Sacad Muuse. :westbrookswag:

@Gucci mane

Takeover of the Horn continues.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What's her profession in Ethiopia ?

"Dr Moha Farah Jire was a regional political and security analyst and advisor to the then African Union Chairman Jing Ping. She is also a Humanitarian Special Envoy for Ghana."

Compare this to Abdi Illay who didn't even finish primary school :mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://www.radiodalsan.com/en/2018...est-cache-of-smuggled-weapons-in-addis-ababa/
Police in Ethiopia on Friday seized the largest cache of weapons in recent times that was being smuggled in to the capital Addis Ababa.

According to the Federal Police 1051 pistols and some 4038 ammunition were found inside a fuel track tanker and an Isuzu truck in Kolfe area.

The security agents had acted after tip off from the public.
Three suspects have been arrested and are being investigated over the seized cache.

Several attempts to smuggle fire arms into the city were foiled by the police.
This is like when China put on a buy one get one free promotion for machetes during the Rwandan genocide.
:mjlaugh:
"Dr Moha Farah Jire was a regional political and security analyst and advisor to the then African Union Chairman Jing Ping. She is also a Humanitarian Special Envoy for Ghana."

Her only qualification that matters is that she's Abiy's concubine.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Bohol can you change the misleading title of this thread. Abdi iley is obviously not dead.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You're right. Istagfirullah. I just have zero tolerance for traitors.
:susp:

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Horta Cumar why are Rer Axmed light skin? Almost all of them look like Carab WTH

we will give her a good smash if she wants that,

my cousin tells me ahmaar, various somali clans i will not mention and idoooor chicks get smashed in jigjiga , they cannot refuse an Ogaden lad if he calls her by the finger, she can join the queue, iiidooor chicks waa very wa very easy in my experience, lack of deen is the main reason

ONLF and OYSU have been welcomed into jigjiga and scourted by lutyu police, Absame waa united

waa habar cawal kulaha, she will be a habar for an Ogasden mans children thats it and she will will say agah agah in the house 24/7

actually iley has PhD from universy of imperial college london, he did it whilst he was presdeint, just like zenawi did his masters in open university london when he was in the pm seat, every minister/president, official gov figure in ethiopia must be educated to uni level,

why do you think ONLf always sents educated dudes to met Gov? becasue the Ogadens have udnertood this is not somalia where a 79 year old geeljire gets invited to becoem minister

its not like somalia, besdies, iley is an electric engineer by profession,

ahmed shide was part of 550 iley sent to uni abroad, the new president ilkacase finished his masters degree in fiannce and accountancy, he was an accountant by trade

ethipioans are not like somalis, waa must a guy cannot serve in gov capacity if he has another passport or married to a foreigner, and he must be educated,

under iley we have had 4 unis open with 140,000 capacity, just qabri dahar alone funded by germany aand EU has 42,000 students, my fam were part of group in london that raised money as well

kulaha iley has not finished primary school, umar, bro you always jumpt the gun, horta how old are you? it seems liek your a teengaer learning about life and politics now

Its good both of them resigned, khadar was one dumb motherfucker who made the DDSI government look amature, the only reason he got a high position is because his sistet is married to Abdi Iley.

I mean take a look at this

:gucciwhat:

I shouldnt expose my tol like that but that doqon took the cake :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.